Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iseenhart
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 10:59

Personal Information
Your Firstname:Emilios
Age and Country:33 Greece
Tell us about yourself:I am an easy going person who wants to have fun irl and in wow.i like swimming a lot and i do spearfishing when i have the time to go to the sea away from Athens.Also i like to watch movies go out for coffee with my friends.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I started playing WoW at november of 2006.My first character was a tauren hunter named Fovos on Darkspear server.When TBC released i was 55lvl so i dont have any experience from vanilla raiding.After i reached 70 lvl i joined a semi hardcore guild named Vesper of darkspear,we had a very good progress 3rd horde guild and 5th in the server.When wotlk was out i decided to continue playing with my hunter but the early days of the expansion was a disaster for my guild ...Naxx was a big failure and many core member was stoping playing cause there wasnt challenge any more.I was a bit of disappointed with the whole situation there was no feature for me there so i made a death knight and joined Fleurs De mal of darkspear where i have many real life friends.
Info about your computer and internet connection:AMD Phenom x6 4g ram ddr3 ATI 4850 512MB 24mbit adsl
Do you use an Authenticator?:Yes
How stable is your internet connection?:solid i can say i dont get dc at raids
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?around 50
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?80-100
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :nop
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Iseenhart
Class & Race: Death knight Night elf atm
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):BS 450 TOC recipes and most of Icc recipes JC 450 all of epic gem recipes,fishing low,cooking 450
Main spec:Unholy dps
Off Spec:Blood tank
Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Iseenhart&gn=Fleurs+De+Mal

Information about your Keybindings: i dont play with key bindings
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:Noone
TBC:Cleared Kara Gruul Maggie SSC TK MH BT 7/9 with hunter ofc before the stupid nerf
WotLK:Naxx cleared with hunter. With Dk Naxx Maly OS 3d glory of the ulduar raider 10man algalon killed 10 man ulduar 25 normal cleared hodir freya thorim hard + iron council hard TOC normal 5/5 heroic 4/5 icc10 normal cleared heroic 10/12 icc25 man cleared heroic 11/12
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :443
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?(High rating players is a huge plus) i have done arena with my hunter and dk but only for fun so i dont have any hight rating arena team
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No sorry
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)Fovos 80 tauren hunter, Erevos 80 orc warlock , Fallen 80 undead rogue,this char is on alts may vary

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Mootsetoong,Aeonyx we were together on darkspear
What do you expect from Results May Vary? A mature and firendly raid enviroment,to play with better players so i can improve myslef more, make new firends
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?i have no problem to respecc
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?suits perfect
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?i can raid monday to friday i like to keep weekends free
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)Me and only me
Any additional information you need to tell us?

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot102110140551.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptySat 23 Oct 2010, 23:01

unholy specc is pvp, can you link to us the specc are you goin to use?
Back to top Go down
iseenhart
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 16:23

its not even close to a pvp specc...i cant figure out how you say that...
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 16:43

On armory your spec comes up as 5/0/22, so is it armory bugging or you playing around with respecs? Reckon you are going for thr 5/0/31 which afaik is a viable raid spec (comment to previous poster). Can you link full spec provided with some other link if your armory is bugging?

Last edited by Lunaire on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 09:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iseenhart
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 04:43

Soz that i didnt saw that..everytime i am trying to link my specc armory shows different stuff so i will link the talent tree i use from wowhead http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jbhZZcucdfcodfo:skVsm00Mm
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 15:01

is better to have 1 point in AMS in fights were there are a lot of spell dmg,also coz isee you using the major glyph, instead of 2 point in butchery
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 11:21

Hi

Thank you for your application. We are not taking on any DKs and at this moment we are unable to give you a place in the guild.

Regards Moo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK   [Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Iseenhart-Unholy DK
Page 1 of 1