Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] hunter blizzar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blizzar

[Declined] hunter blizzar Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] hunter blizzar   [Declined] hunter blizzar EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 19:07

personal
Name:Faisal
Nationality: emirati
E-mail Adress (not required): hope444455@hotmail.com
Do you have any references within guild, if yes, who?i dont know any one yet
What are your usual playing hours?
13:00_23:30 wow time depend on wat event or plan i have every day

Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? thursday , friday , sat , i can be available any time sun to wed limited time max i can play 23.30

A bit about yourself:
easy going quite , get along with nice ppls . friendly personality

Ingame

1 What is your character name? blizzar
2 What server is this character on? Twisting Nether
Are you applying for a friend rank or membership? Membership
4 What class and spec is your character and would you mind respeccing for guild progress?
atm am survial but i love markmanship and bm as for guild i would do any specc you require me to do
5 Would you consider yourself a social and reliable player? reliable then social
6 Please tell us a bit more about your WoW history & raiding experiences and/or other MMO history & raiding experiences.

i start playing wow in tbc just 2 month before lk played as warlock desc at 70 then played priest till 80 and i raid as holy naxx whole raid , os, uldar till mimron , then level warrior and played toc whole and uldar till yoggi but did not down it when it weas hard before nerf then played hunter whole toc except hc and icc till sindra did not down lk as i was not in guild i was pug icc 10 as was busy with my college
now level to 85 and did bh only still not encounter any cata raid
7 What are your expectations of Button Bashers?
seeking friendly enviroment where i can enjoy raiding and get progress through cata content

8 Which of our main raid days (sunday, monday, wednesday and thursday) will you be able to raid, from 19:30 till 23:15? All

9 Would you mind if you were not able to raid every day, meaning you might have to pass some raids to another player in order to rotate with others in the guild (explain why)?
dont mind , well every one in guild need spot to play in raid cant force my self to be the only one from all hunter to raid every day i just log check my stetus as in or out then decide wether stay online or log out with ofc notice to officer that i will go out

10 Do you have any serious alts?
no from all of my chracter i choose hunter as main warrior for pvp and tank hc priest to heal hc that it

11 What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?

list ;-<boulderfist>
-csidurotarmigrated to burning legion
-intrvious:- disbanded
-rebound disbanded
-intraguild change faction to alliance
-syntax guild master quit
last guild was intra guild formed out of intravious

Improving your character

Please tell us a bit about your spec and talent distribution. Why did you choose this build?

i choose this buld as cant play with mm for a while how ever this is the best out put dps i made with this build 7% haste to keep cobra up three time before explosive shot get ready 8%hit cap to hit boss level 88
i have atm 20% crit still need more in order to do huge amount of burst damage in short period i aim for 30% which is really hard need more work

Why did you choose these glyphs and talents?
i choose these glyphs serpent explosive arcane as they are my main source of dps and most shot and sting is been used in rotation 6% chance to make serpant crit and 12% extra damge with arcane which is filler for me i need it and increase 6% explosive shot crit + 20% crit iget crit on explosive shot 26% which is high chance to crit
Why did you choose the gems you are using?

agility give me crit and ap which i need most as am cap on hit and have sufficeint haste
Are there any ways in which you are still improving your character role?

yes need to farm valor get trinket and do faction reputation
and do tolbarad daily and thrarzine daily to get the hughe benift and also waitng till 6 of feb to get my darmoon trinket

13 Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/blizzar/simple

Technical

14 Do you have a working microphone and ventrilo 3.0? And would you use it during raids, not being afraid of exposing your voice to others (explain why)?
have vent and microphone 3.0 but am the type who is shy to talk in vent i just listen and then type answer

15 Do u have a stable pc and stable and reliable internet connection? Yes very stable 200ms - 350ms 60 -100 fps
Do you disconnect something during raids?No - depend on server lag

16 What add ons do u use for raids?omen , recount , event alret, omcc dbm, npc scan
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter blizzar   [Declined] hunter blizzar EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 19:31

Fist go to application template and read it and second scroll down and copy our application form dont post some random please...
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter blizzar   [Declined] hunter blizzar EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 00:38

Some thing i just saw from your armory.

1) -1,22% hit
2) You need around 800haste to soft cap and you got 1000, plus troll racial + haste proc trinket. Atm haste benefits till you achive 1.66s cobra shot cast.
3) No enchants on some pieces of gear. Missing inscription enchant and ring enchants.
4) Glyph of arcane shot sucks for SV since we use it only when we have lot focus and cd on explosive shot/black arrow. Use Glyph of kill shot instead.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter blizzar   [Declined] hunter blizzar EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011, 17:09

Sorry Declined,this is not our application form...We want from the applicants to answer to our questions not some randoms...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter blizzar   [Declined] hunter blizzar Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter blizzar
Page 1 of 1