Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bopnop
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 21:10

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Jonathan

Age and Country: 18 This summer. Nation - Sweden

Tell us about yourself: Singel & Handsome dude in his best Days! Friendly & social mate.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started to play WoW in vanila, and played since then. Some
small breaks but not for an longer period. Mostly played PvE style. Not been into PvP that much.

Info about your computer and internet connection: Decent comp, Manage to run the most new game´s in High pref without any issues. ~ 50 FPS during the most boss enocunters. My internet connection is stable. Rarely getting Disconnected. Haven´t happen this year ! yet Smile

Do you use an Authenticator?: Nop i don´t.

How stable is your internet connection?: as i said in the first question , No problemo with my connection !

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? ~ 50 avrage. But on Atremedes i can get some wierd FPS drops ~25.

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? It´s about an 90 avrage.

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nop it´s safe. No mate or What so ever got access to my Account infromation.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes i do.

Character Information
Character Name: Bopnop

Class & Race: Tauren Priest - if you complain i can change! c_c

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): * FAIL * 0/0 Mhm! But i got no issues with the economy so feel free to tell me what you need and i can skill it.

Main spec: Holy

Off Spec: Shadow

Armory Profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Bopnop/

Information about your Keybindings: I´m using the regular 1-5. Then i use the most buttons that feels best with my keyboard and what position my hand lays. Keep the binds close around WSDA. Shift - Control ~ etc.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes.

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: 0. Think iv reached about level 50 when Burning Crusade released.
TBC:
Karazhan 12/12
Magtheridon 1/1
Gruul´s Lair 2/2
Zul´Aman 6/6
Tempest Keep 3/4
Black Tempel 9/9
Sunwell 1/4
WotLK: hm.. Everything. 8/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel 10 man
Cataclysm:
Blackwing Descent 5/6
Bastion of Twilight 2/4
Throne of Four Winds 0/2
I know tacts for all the encounters tho.

Therazane Rep Level : Revered , working on it.

First Aid Level : 0. I´m Priest! O_O Very Happy

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Yep i have. From 80 i had 1,5k rating "woho" i rafed the character in the late 80. Close to Cataclysm expansion so didn´t rly had any time to either gear or play =/

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Hm nah , i know some small parts fo Web , Movie/pic/sound editing.

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+ Every class

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Yea Careléss is an irl friend of mine Smile

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Hm an friendly raiding guild that i can spend alot of time in laughing with you all and killing some bosses and progress in Heroic mode! Smile

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yeah no doubt.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Perfect !

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid everyday , unless i´m not sick or just got shit loads of school work to catch up with. but i can be sick or do homeworks other days when there´s no raids ;D
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Myself !

Any additional information you need to tell us? Nah , feel free to ask tho Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) No idé why but i didn´t work to upload it here.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 22:28

I cant see your pve experience in armory,1/12 hm nothing in naxx or bt and you dont mention your alts names so i can check it...You have 4 bloodthirsty items with res gems enchants and medallion...you forgot to change gear,we need to see the gear you are using in raids and you need atleast 1 main proffesion and one gathering ,plus max your first aid it doesnt matter if you are tank or healer or priest...Looking your application i wonder if you are taking the "guild" seriously...
Back to top Go down
Bopnop
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 07:46

aight, yeah well may not be the highest quality on the apply i indeed. FA / Profs are just slack by me since i just "swaped" from my warlock who was my main before. As i said i rafed this character so don´t got any high Achiv points etc. Raided with alot of diffrents characters during my WoW period. During 70 i played as an Hunter & Paladin / Halox & Stipee. 80 i´v played almost all classes. Mostly Warlock,Resto druid & Resto Shaman / Smygboeg, Dleet & Fapelifapfap.

Will fix FA & Prof - any speciall prof you lack in ze guild?
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 01:50

I can see your pve gear now it looks ok but we need you to skill up one profession we dont ask for a specific one,also you need exalted with therazane and maxed first aid like i said.Show me that you are working on them,i am checking your progress.
Back to top Go down
demog
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
demog

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 11:48

Your only PVE spec on armory is shadow. Since you say your main spec is holy, I'd love to see how you'd spec that. Glyphs seems messed up on both your specs (might be an armory bug). Seeing a screenshot of your UI in a raid setting would be nice too.

Do you have any WWS/WOL logs from cata?
Back to top Go down
Bopnop
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 13:01

Hmm okej wierd should be bug , since i use my PvE holy specc at the moment.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/16/17/38/28/ui12.jpg

Ignore the black screen that´s bcuz i use 2 screens =^^=.

Sorry for late respons.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 17:15

Speak with Demonium or Voltus ingame for a chat
Back to top Go down
Bopnop
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 08:01

Spoke with Voltus & he said that you will discuss my apply & then leave an answer here Smile
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 21:22

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest   [Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Bopnop Holy / Shadow priest
Page 1 of 1