Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]i want in your guild!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drfish (

[Declined]i want in your guild! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]i want in your guild!   [Declined]i want in your guild! EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 11:47

full valorous mage and other assorted epics with item level 225 and above. Constantly on arcane frost pve spec.396 enchanting. exulted with kirin tor and revered with sons of horder, ebon blade, and oracles. LF frequent guild raids such as sarth and Nax achievements as well. Ummm, other than that im just really fun to talk to XD and know all boss tacts in game.
Back to top Go down
leclaris
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]i want in your guild!   [Declined]i want in your guild! EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 14:08

øhm if you cant use what max 30 mins of your life to make an good introduction to your self your play stil ect.. dont think we will use 5 mins to read it....

try to write again...

from me no
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]i want in your guild!   [Declined]i want in your guild! EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 14:23

Well first impression is indeed the most important thing when you want to join a guild. This application is declined. If you want you can reapply, but only if you are going to use the application template.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]i want in your guild!   [Declined]i want in your guild! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]i want in your guild!
Page 1 of 1