Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glykoula

[Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Ret paladin apply   [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 15:38

Personal information
Your real name:Tolis
Age and Country: 19 and i live in greece
Tell us about yourself: Working the mormings have all the for me after
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:My first char was a lock level 1;p alliance but i quit there,after i started a rogue undead here in twisitng i leved him and reached 2.2 ratinng,when i bored pvp i wanted to heal Smile so i madeez a paladin:) i did full raid was a main healer BT-MH with ''Drama guild Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes!

Character Information
Character Name: Glykoula
Class & Race: Blood elf paladin
Professions: At the time nothing i had long time ago enchantin but it fails thinking of engi now;p
Raid spec: Prefer ret but i also got full healing gear if needed:)
Armory Profile

Information about your Keybindings: full keybings ofc and macros also i was clicker when i was lelving;pp Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: alliance lock molten core with rogue not just pvp and with glykoula Main healer BT-MH
Do you have any PvP experience? 2.2k<S3> rating on rogue 2k on paladin venge shoulders 2weeks before woltk:)

What do you expect from Results May Vary?: well im not looking for the hardcore guild:P but for sure i want to be good and friendly:) Do you like playing your class? paladin hmm tank healer and dps yes i love my class:) How active do you plan to be? every day i can be online if i want too i work the mormings so i have all day mine after:) Any additional information you need to tell us?: i wont let you down:) hope i get acpted:)
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): soon will show you in msn if you like:) + DBM and threath meter, and recount, .. thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply   [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 16:15

Hello!
First of all, be aware that the officers have decided and posted in the guild forums, that noone will be able to get any loot unless he sorts his Sons of Hodir reputation for the shoulders enchant.

Now, compared to the application you did 1 week ago to Rising Sun, this one seems as if it was made as quickly as possible. An application is not a formality.

Gear and Enchants:
-PvP enchant on the helm
-PvP metagem in the Helm
-Valorous Chest enchanted with +6 Stats (TBC)

Reputations:
-Sons of Hodir reputation missing

Skills:
-Professions
-First Aid skill: 4

I am not an officer, just pointing out what i see.
Still GL with the application.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply   [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 19:59

We are neither in need of a holy or a ret paladin as we have very capable ones now. Thanks for applying and good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply   [Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Ret-holy paladin apply
Page 1 of 1