Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mytelius

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 03:13

Personal Information

Your real name: Robban

Age and Country: 18, sweden

Tell us about yourself: Hmm not much to say. Im living in a appartment in Sweden alone, playing alot of wow and sometimes I have fun with friends irl.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Ive started to play late in classic as resto shaman, when tbc came out I stoped playing but didn't went so good so started again after some weeks, then I leveled up a mage wich I raid with untill TK then I rerolled resto shaman again and played with it since then.

Info about your computer and internet connection: Well I don't know so much about those things but I can play wow with it so , good enough for me Razz.

How stable is your internet connection?: I don't often have any problems with it.

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Haven't thought about it so much but I think I got between 20-30 but as I said before I can play with it.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No. Yes.

Character Information

Character Name: Mytelius

Class & Race: Orc shaman

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Enchanting 450, don't think I know any rare recipies. Alchemy (elixir master) 450, no rare recipies, I lvled it up late in lvl 80 since I got herbalism on another char. Cooking 283, Fishing 278, don't like to skill those proffessions.
Main spec: Resto 0/16/55

Off Spec: Enhancement

Armory Profile:

I maybe got pvp resto as main specc atm since I don't raids with it.

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
1. Healing Wave
2. Lesser Healing Wave
3. Chain Heal
4. Earth Shield
5. Ancestral Spirit
<shift>1. Water Shield
<shift>2. Trinket
<shift>3. Mana Tide
<shift>§. Bloodlust
Mouse 5. Nature's Swiftness
F5. Mana Potion
F6. Healing Potion
§. Ghost Wolf
Q. Wind Shock
E. Hex
<shift>Q. Purge
<shift>E. Cleanse Spirit
<shift>R. Tidal Force
<shift>T. Frost Shock
F. Totemic Call.
<shift>S. Table food
<ctrl>Q. Earthliving Weapon
F1. Healthstone
I think I got the most important binds and some more.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic: Started play pretty late so did only ZG, MC and Onyxia, but have done everything in level 70.

TBC: Everything except TK

WotLK: OS 10/25 with 3D on 25, Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, VoA 10/25. Ulduar 5 bosses in hc and 8 bosses in normal.

Hodir rep level : Soon Exalted.

First aid level : Since Im healer I didn't though I should need it but if u want me to have it I skill it up. Got 143 skill atm.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Not so much, got some but have been in like 1700 in tbc but in WOTLK I haven't played so much.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? That you got good progress, have fun when it raids and also besides it but same time focus wile raiding and meet new peoples.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes ofcourse.

We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? No problems.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Well I guess I can raid all days but some days I might be with friends but I can promise that I will come atleast 2 days / week.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I do.

[b]Any additional information you need to tell us?
Hmm not what I know atm but if u got any questions u can always reach me in game, got some alts too with name Drawk, Mytelia and Rhinoxx, those are the once I play on if Im not online on Mytelius.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

I hopes that it's enough if not u can always ask me in-game. Thx for reading and hopes all gramatic was right =).
Back to top Go down
Mytelius

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 03:16

some how the link didn't came up on the apply but here it is on my UI
Back to top Go down
Mightygu

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 03:17

Lame apply...
why dont u tell them that you bought your account on ebay?
Back to top Go down
Mytelius

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 03:40

Hmm, I can't see any of my links but I guess u can if not I hopes it isn't a big problem and btw, Mightygurra that posted a reply here is a irl friend and Im not a ebayer he's just stupid, I promise, u can ask thorzak in ure guild if u want.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 05:26

UI pic = not to find and would rly like to see one. Type the link worst case without http:/ at start, as plain text..... should show up
Armory profile = PVP ( log of in pve gear)
Back to top Go down
Mytelius

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: UI   Resto shaman EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 07:05

data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-dwdwdw.jpg , add http:// before it and it should work.
Back to top Go down
Thorzak
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Thorzak

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 21:34

Good player. Had high attendance in Dereliction where he mostly played as resto.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Mytelius
Back to top Go down
Mytelius

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:46

I can now buy t8.5 chest or head atm from conquest and l8er on I maybe can buy both, farming hc:s atm.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman EmptyFri 07 Aug 2009, 10:16

accepted on trial. contat any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman Empty