Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wl application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edesapa

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Wl application   Wl application EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 15:49

Personal Information
Your real name: Zsolt
Age and Country: 28, Hungary
Tell us about yourself: Working for an airliner, like to do sports,like films and WoW
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: WoW is my 1st MMO,started 3 years ago on the Xavius server, joined the national guild "A Család" around lvl 50.Started raiding in Kara,the guild developed by the time, we had Gruul,Maghteridon, about 3/4 of the bosses in SSC and TK, first 1-2 in Hyjal and BT,after the last patch major nerf we cleared all the TBC content,except SP.
In WOTLK (due to lack of ppl) We transferred to TN to join with a local,also "semi-casual" national guild: Exterminus.Got until Yogg tries and about the half of the hard modes in 10s. I have been an officer for ~2 years now,doing raid organizing/leading,officer stuffs...Smile
Info about your computer and internet connection: bought it half a year ago, stable
How stable is your internet connection?: broadband, mostly stable (I am not saying that DC's doesn't happen, but rarely)
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 30-50
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Edesapa
Class & Race: Wl, Ud
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Tailor 443, Enchant 440, Cooking/Fishing 450 (got a lvl 450 belt recipe from uld)
Main spec: Affliction
Off Spec: - (pvp affliction)
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: Binded almost everything around wasd.For pve I don't really use macros,it's not neceserry really (some encounter macros,trinket macro), for pvp...it's a whole different thing: I have about 6-8 dispell,interrupt,totem-killing,focus target macros, mainly binded around wasd and mouse buttons
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:-
TBC: All except SP
WotLK: Naxx,OS 2d,Maly,Uld (12/14),Uld 10 (13/14)
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 430
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Not recently unfortunately (couldn't find good partner). In s3 i had 1960 max rate with my pala (which wasn't a really vialable setup that time,but the pala was my friend Smile at that point we were the 2nd highest rated pala/lock in the bracket) some ~1900 rate in s5 for a short period.stopped arena in s6,but s7 will be when " THE MIGHTY WARLOCK STRIKES BACK" Smile also close to the "battlemaster" title
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: not really sorry

What do you expect from Results May Vary? "Slack-free" raiding, correct guild/raid leading, endgame (or close) experience
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes, but there is no point to specc an other dps tree as a wl really,prefer to play as affli (for the replenish maybe,but there are at least 3 other destro locks in the guild:)). Special cases like tanking Illidan,ofc I will. Can make in "standig one place and nuke" situations ~5k dps in my recent gear,but as the fight gets more complicated I become more competative (target changes,lotsa running,aoe ect..) I always follow the changes about wl on mmo-champion or elitjreks,other forums.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? The trick is coming up here.I have a random work rota (can plan my raids for 1 month forward though).I can be present on raids ~65-75% summertime and 80-85% wintertime.I think it fits for the 70-75% requirements
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Active,the wl is my main, 150 days /played.He is my baby Smile.
Most days I can,but there will be some days when I'm not available
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) My job, otherwise me.
[b]Any additional information you need to tell us?
I'm leaving my guild very hardly.I have made many friends during these years,but almost all of them quit WoW 1 by 1. These ppl kept me in the guild.Now they gone, I'm looking for new challanges, mates. Time for a change.

If you would like to check my performants at raid, you are welcome for some data mining at
(.......)
(check the 25s,becouse the guy is loading up these,we are in a diff uld 10 teams. And don't mind the whole dmg done,check the bosses -affli talent is not for trash- Smile,these results mostly without lazerkin and elem shaman)
also video (I'm the jumping in and out lunatic with orange sign)
(.......)

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): For some mysterious reason, can't link any internet site or pic here... Using basic WoW UI,with castbars mostly full.Pve addons: omen,dbm, wl necromancer,recount.displayed on the sides in small frames
(.....)
Back to top Go down
Edesapa

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 15:51

So
combat log:

video:
Back to top Go down
Edesapa

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 15:57

Nooo,can't link or edit Sad

You can find the combat log at worldoflogs.com TN-->Eclipse

Video on youtube
find: eclipse orbit-uary

sry for the spam -.-

(if it doesn't work like this, I give up)
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 16:47

You cannot edit or post link because you are not registered. We will however process your application asap. Stay tuned.

Edit: Armrory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Edesapa
Back to top Go down
Edesapa

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 14:25

Yes, that's me ty
I have a little bit more hit rate than the optimal, becouse of the new off hand
Will put some more epic gems
Re-make my talent slightly maybe, according to simcraft, where the affli lock rocks again /satanic smirk
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 20:47

Edesapa wrote:
started 3 years ago on the Xavius

Thats the realm I transfered here to Twisting Nether from.

Also you are accepted on trial. Contact one of the officers.
Back to top Go down
Edesapa

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 21:02

thank you

will contact u in 1-2 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wl application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wl application   Wl application Empty

Back to top Go down

Wl application