Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Mage applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nainy

[Declined]Mage applying Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Mage applying   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 03:16

Personal Information
Your real name: Fredrik Eriksson
Age and Country: 19 years old from sweden
Tell us about yourself: Well i am a boy on 19 years old, i still in school played wow for 4 years. Nice guy for the most. easy to handle and talk with Smile
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started WoW as i said soon 4 years ago started as alliance for about a year and then i swaped to horde on the stormreaver realm. was there for 3 maybe 4 months then transfeared to Twisting nether with my friends and guild.
Info about your computer and internet connection: My computer is only 7 months old. own built. works fine for WoW, internet is 8mbt/s and a stable connection.
How stable is your internet connection?: It is stable now. it was really unstable for a while cause the company did wide the internet area around the area where i live so it was kinda messy a while.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? around 25-35
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No, Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Nainy
Class & Race: Mage, blood elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Tailoring and ench skill 430 in both. +/- 5 skills, cooking is on 225 and going upwards to 400+ fishing is only 1 on this. got a char with 450 cooking and 450 fish so i farm my and make my food on that one Smile
Main spec: Fire pve
Off Spec: Frost pvp
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: normal once as in 1-4 the most, then i also have e and q some ctrl and shift binded with 1-4
1 - Pyro
2 - Fireball
3 - scorch
4 - fireblast
E - living bomb
Q - Frost nova
F4 - Invisibility
Ctrl E - Mirror image
Ctrl Q - Ice block
Shf 1 - combustion
Shf 2 - mana gem
Those i see most intrested in knowing about what i have binded
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:Not much, onyxa and mc up to gaar, not on this char tho,
TBC:all up to MH 4 bosses
WotLK: all up to ulduar in ulduar there is, 9 bosses in 10man and in 25 i have 8 bosses,
Hodir rep level : honred 7,5k and doing dailys.
First aid level : 122 :O never been in need of first aid on this char :O
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) No sorry,
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Movie making i do alot.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Raiding, having fun in wow again, meeting new ppl and be able to raid again.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ofcourse.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? yes it is ok.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can raid all days aslong as i dont plan to do something like going cinema and stuff.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I do it my own, my parents do it a little way cause i still live at home but they dont interfere to much Razz
[b]Any additional information you need to tell us?
The char i have done the most instances and raids with is my old main, a prot warrior. here is the link to his armory so u can watch the achive, i have done the siege on 25 man on this and from kologarn to thorim on the warrior.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): i have the orginal atm cause of old updates on my old addons :S
Back to top Go down
Nainy

PostSubject: The armory link   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 06:49

Sorry the armory link i added in the apply didnt seem to be shown i try again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mage applying   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 12:50

Back to top Go down
pärsson
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mage applying   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 13:15

Mage! Mage! Mage!

That said: how come you only have 1 point in World in Flames?
There's really no way of justifying that.
4% extra crit on your instant pyroballs And living bomb is awesome, especially with
the changes to LB making hot streak proc from it's crits. (Not even counting Blizzard for
AoE)
You could either remove 2 points in Student of the Mind or one from Flame Throwing
and Combustion, both options will earn you a major dps buff.

Also noticed you're high above the raid hit cap, 368 for ffb mages. Swapped gear for
a 10-man without any hit-bonus?
Back to top Go down
Nainy

PostSubject: Apply   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 14:39

First. the reason for having so much hit atm is that i am going to change my belt with hit on to the conquest belt that have no hit. i will still be hit capped but it is just atm i am over it. so as soon as i get the new belt my hit go down. and for the speccing. this is a specc i choosed when ulduar came. i never been a real hardcore raider on this one, so i went armory and checked a mage who was in conspiracy and specced like he had done but i will respecc for a specc that fits a raider much better ofc no problem.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mage applying   [Declined]Mage applying EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 21:57

Declined. Im afraid your gear and experience doesn't match what we are looking for. Thanks for you interest however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mage applying   [Declined]Mage applying Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mage applying
Page 1 of 1