Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy priest application Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miandra

Holy priest application Letter Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest application Letter   Holy priest application Letter EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 22:34

Dear Guild Master, Officers,Class Leaders and Members,

Before you started to read my application letter I would like to say thank you for spending time to read my application letter.

Personal Information

Your real name: Serhat
Age and Country: 25 Hungary
Tell us about yourself: I am living in Hungary but i m not hungarian. I am living in budapest with my girl friend. I would like to play football also and would like to me a particepents of social helping projects. Well my proffesion is racer. I am racing in the private racing.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
WoW - Classic : I was a MT in ZG-AQ20-MC-ONY-BWL and OT in AQ40 and NAX
WoW - Burning Crusade. When we started play in hellfire my guild leader told me guild need a priest. At that time our old MT turned to the game back. Because of it i started to play with priest. Experience : Karazhan-Magy-Grull-Hyjal-SSC-BT
WoW - Wrath of the Lich King- Well cleared all just I never downed bosses in TOTGC25m because my guild just trying 1. boss in there. But for sure i can be handle it. Since you can see my past experience so what i want to say , i can use to guild and guild progress quickly.

Info about your computer and internet connection:

Upload: 218kb || Download: 2mb
Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHZ
2048MB ATI Mobility Radeon
4GB DDR2

How stable is your internet connection?:
It is stable.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
Between 40-60 fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? Well it is generally less then 130.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No,
Yes I did.

Character Information

Character Name: Miandra
Class & Race: Priest Undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
JC: 450
Mining: 450
Cooking:450
Fishing:306 It is enough to what i have to catch.
Main spec: Holy
Off Spec: Shadow
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
for the importand skills I am using 1-2-3-4-5-6- and f1-f2-f3-f4 and for the rest i m using my mouse.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes I do and able to talk from Ventrilo.

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: I was a MT in ZG-AQ20-MC-ONY-BWL and OT in AQ40 and NAX
TBC: When we started play in hellfire my guild leader told me guild need a priest. At that time our old MT turned to the game back. Because of it i started to play with priest. Experience : Karazhan-Magy-Grull-Hyjal-SSC-BT
WotLK: Well cleared all just I never downed bosses in TOTGC25m because my guild just trying 1. boss in there. But for sure i can be handle it. Since you can see my past experience so what i want to say , i can use to guild and guild progress quickly.
Hodir rep level : Exalted also exalted all just revered to The Kalu’ak.
First aid level : Dont have first aid cuz in the raid i never had time to use first aid i was always busy with the casting heals cuz if I stop for 2 or 3 sec for sure one will die. But if it is important so much i will skill up 450 in 1 hour.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Not really i m not playing in pvp. I prefer pve.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really I am sorry.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I believe Results May Var can help me achi my goals. By the way whats my goals? I would like to be a real member of a strong guild like how was in the past. When I am playing in a guild I will ignore all things and i will just care the guild. Just i expect one thing from the guild and it is give me a chance to help you guys for the guild progress. Well all of theese reasons to play in a successfull guild, I want to join Results May Var.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yes sure. Even I changed my character warrior to priest because guild needed priest Smile so why not.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Yes ofcourse.
and I would like to write my time to able to online,
Yes. I am very active player. My proffesion wont take my long time. Just a few hours for trainings thats all. the rest i m free. But anyway i wouldlike to write my weekly calender
Monday: 18:30-01:00
Tuesday:18:30-01:00
Wednesday:18:30-01:00
Thursday:18:30-01:00
Friday:18:30-03:00
Saturday:open-open
Sunday: open-01:00

Well it looks like a joke but if i dont have race it is always like that.
P.S before 18:30 i am playing with my alt.
P.S I told I am living with my girld friend and she is not a problem to play wow. even she is supporting me to play it because she is a business lady and she is always busy on travels.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
Well i wrote it just a few question before but I will write again
Monday: 18:30-01:00
Tuesday:18:30-01:00
Wednesday:18:30-01:00
Thursday:18:30-01:00
Friday:18:30-03:00
Saturday:open-open
Sunday: open-01:00
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
Just me.
Any additional information you need to tell us?

I would like to say have fun and good luck of your progress even if I get accept or not.

Thank you for giving a chance to apply your guild.

Best wishes

Serhat

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
Miandra

PostSubject: Links   Holy priest application Letter EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 23:14

Hello again

Somethinh happened i guess i did a mistake so that there is no armory and url link in the application form.

So here you go

Armory Link

Url

Well i dont have a screenshot in the raid so i just found 1 screenshot and post it here. I hope it iwll be okey.
Back to top Go down
Miandra

PostSubject: Links   Holy priest application Letter EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 23:16

God i m sorry again Sad couldnt do it how to paste the links Sad

Please help me
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application Letter   Holy priest application Letter EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 23:37

its because you re not registerd in forums....

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Miandra

anyway nice looking application.....personally i d like a short ingame talk before accepting you on trial.

Contact Voltus if you have difficulty contacting me.
Back to top Go down
Miandra

PostSubject: hello   Holy priest application Letter EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 22:09

Even you and Voltus i couldnt see u online guys. i added u in my friend list looking forward to talk with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application Letter   Holy priest application Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy priest application Letter
Page 1 of 1