Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belowzero
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 22:26

i actually realized I had an application here a while back, so I did copy a few things from the old one Smile

Personal Information
Your real name: Martin
Age and Country: 28, Austria
Tell us about yourself: finished studying in November, currently looking for a job Wink
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Classic: I was raiding on Arashimi in <Beyond Redemption> for about 2 years as resto I think. IIRC we pulled off world 3rd Sapphiron kill.
TBC: Switched to my Hunter alt for main as I got sick of healing in raids Played in <Lotto> and raided BT and Sunwell up to 1st boss. Then i took a break from raiding and did more Arena on my warrior
WoTLK: Decided to level my warrior first as I wanted to do mostly arenas but had to find out the hard way that warrior suck badly. Therefore I did the only right thing and rerolled Deathknight ) However I did help IRL friends clear Naxx10 by tanking on my warrior first.
Played a bit of Aion in between as well, but somehow WoW drew me back in Smile

Info about your computer and internet connection: 15" Laptop (clevo m860tu), Intel Mobile P9500@ 2.53 ghz, 4gig of ram, 9800m GT:
How stable is your internet connection?: Should be fine 99% of the time
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: never really checked but I suppose it's like 25fps+, never choppy, unless it's a super intense 100+mob aoe fight or smth
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?: ~150ms
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes

Character Information
Character Name: Belowzero
Class & Race: Belf DK now Smile no more orc
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): ench, JC, cooking, fishing, first aid maxxed. got blood draining as "rare" enchant, and quite some JC epic recipies.
Main spec: UH DPS
Off Spec: UH pvp Wink although if needed I can specc tanking
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Belowzero

Information about your Keybindings: see ui screenshot
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: everything cleared as 40man resto shammy,
TBC: SSC, TK, Mag, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell (1st boss only, then stopped)
WotLK: ony 10/25, Naxx 10/25, sarth 10/25, EoE 10/25, ToTc 25, uld 10/25 Normal, ICC10 normal
Hodir rep level : Exhalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Gladiator in 2s, S6; 2.4 in 3s
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I can drink lots of beer ? But nothing really helpful otherwise, sorry Sad

What do you expect from Results May Vary?: to finally see the new pve content and get back to casual raiding. I really enjoyed the encounters in ICC10 that i saw (first 4 bosses).
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?: yep, but most comfortable with uh dps
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?: yes, absolutely
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?: well to raid I will make time on those two days, I will probably be around on others days too.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc): gf is working + evening school, so I have enough time on that days. weekend is for gf's Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us?: I think I'm a nice guy and experienced player on different classes (dk/war/hunt) so I think I might be able to help kill some pixel monsters with you Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): that's the pvp one, pve one is excatly the same, just stuff like pvp trinket removed
[Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 00:42

have 2 question.

you said you are looking for a job atm .

can it be that you get involved in some evening or early night job ? or are you looking for day-time jobs only.

and the 2nd is " how many frost badges have you aquired so far - any 264 loot that doesnt show up in armory? - do you care doing the random daily hc every day ? "
Back to top Go down
Belowzero
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 10:29

lungorthin wrote:
have 2 question.

you said you are looking for a job atm .

can it be that you get involved in some evening or early night job ? or are you looking for day-time jobs only.

and the 2nd is " how many frost badges have you aquired so far - any 264 loot that doesnt show up in armory? - do you care doing the random daily hc every day ? "

definately looking for a day job!

currently I have 3 frost emblems, but I bought the plate dps belt (60 frost emblems), but it's filled with pvp gems (spell penetration) atm and I will resocket those to str when I raid obviously Smile

and yes I do the hc daily every day, when I'm available.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 18:39

If you are patient and you can show up on raiding days then you have my vouch.
Back to top Go down
Patulous
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Patulous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 20:07

You looked better on your orc!!haha!!Greetings from Patulous..Great player.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 02:04

accepted on trial.... whisper me or any officer for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS   [Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Belowzero, UH DK DPS
Page 1 of 1