Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Frost Dk tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saintboy

[Declined]Frost Dk tank Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Frost Dk tank   [Declined]Frost Dk tank EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 21:08

Personal Information

Your real name:Nick
Age and Country:17 England
Tell us about yourself:I have a part time job, go to collage and love to play wow
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:Ive played wow ever since it came out just over 5 years ago therefore i have alot of raiding experience.
Info about your computer and internet connection:Rarely DC
How stable is your internet connection?:Very stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?40-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?60-80
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Saintboy
Class & Race: Deathknight, Bloodelf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): 450 JC 450 Skinning (changing skinning to BS soon)
Main spec:Frost Tank
Off Spec:Frost Dps
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Saintboy

Information about your Keybindings:I use E S D F to move and then keys around that i use for spells/abilities (i use a addon called Bindpad)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Have vent No mic
Previous PvE Experience:

Classic:Molten core and Blackwing Lair
TBC:Karazhan, Gruuls Lair and Magtheridon's Lair
WotLK:Naxxramas 10, Ulduar 10, ToTc 10 and 3 bosses from ICC 10
Hodir rep level :Hounered Nearly Revered
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Never Realy Tried on DK only on rogue (Bignick) i have relentless weps and am going for Warthful on it in season 8.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
No Sorry
What do you expect from Results May Vary? A 25man raiding guild with intelligent players that are up for a joke!
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes Ofc!
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? That fits in with school and my job perfectly! Very Happy
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Im very active i can raid every day unless its a family event like a birthday (if im not on Saintboy ill be on my rogue)
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us?Only that i hope ill be raiding with you soon, i hope you enjoyed reading this! and Leave a comment if you have any questions

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img43/6028/wowscrnshot012310204858.jpg
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

[Declined]Frost Dk tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Frost Dk tank   [Declined]Frost Dk tank EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 06:03

nick i m sry i have to decline the application.

we re not looking for a dk tank atm + gear is not up to our recent standards.

(if you intend to apply to other guilds gl and a friendly advise..... stamina is not everything.... take a look at your expertise and hit... they need improvement )
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Frost Dk tank
Page 1 of 1