Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you remember me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Grunt
Grunt

Do you remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Do you remember me?   Do you remember me? EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 03:30

Greetings to All of you,

I just found this link still working, and you still playing!
Don't worry, i wont start playing again Smile I moved to even more casual racer online games. my favorite so far is TR on gpotato where i race under the name "fustszuro".
My family just expanded by 2 baby girls last november Smile.
So greetings to everyone especially my old friends: Lungotrin ( I always remember you as Harharhar and WK Smile ) and Carth!

GL & HF
Kirika (noob prot warrior)
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember me?   Do you remember me? EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 03:33

hello kirika Smile ofc we remember you .
nice to hear from you again and grats for the family "expansion" Smile
lucky father.... daughters to take of you when you ll be an old man Smile
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember me?   Do you remember me? EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:16

Hello hello! Nice to see you that you're aroung again. The late posts at 4:30am are definately your trademark. Congratulations for the children, i hope they become an ace in maths like their dad.

PS.: Does TB stand for Tomb Raider?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember me?   Do you remember me? EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 16:09

For first I hope my daughters are not as bad as my son Smile, who almost always does the opposite what we ask for.
Ace in math?! nah, i hope they learn something which is useful in life Very Happy
TR = Tales Runner, The best part in that game is that my son can play it as well (4 years old) and if people are slower then him, i can rub it into their face Smile
(CAUTION: TR average age is like 11-13, with 60-65% girls)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember me?   Do you remember me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you remember me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [1. General - Barrens]-
Jump to: