Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.

Go down 
+4
Lunaire
Zimmer
limdul
Kangodo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

[Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 17:20

Personal Information
Your real name:
Tim Sijben
Age and Country:
21 years old and from the Netherlands (or Holland)
Tell us about yourself:
I am still a student. Currently I am studying to become a teacher.
After I get this diploma I will continue in order to work at the youth welfare.
Besides WoW I do not have many hobbies, except playing my bass once in a while and watching movies/anime-series.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
My WoW-carreer started at the end of Vanilla, so my first serious raiding experience started in the Burning Crusade.
At the start I was just doing heroics and sometimes a Karazhan, but that changed when I joined my first serious guild named "Massive Attack".
With this guild I raided from Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau till patch 3.1 arrived, I stopped playing WoW and ended my raiding life.
6 months later I decided to start WoW again and rolled a holy Paladin, but due to peer-pressure I changed my Realm to Stormreaver where we had some fun.
My intent was to start raiding seriously, but this was not the same goal as my friends... And after a few weeks they stopped again.
For the two months I only raided ICC with pugs but this did not satisfy me. The whole server didn't offer what I was looking for and I was/am planning on moving back to Twisting Nether again.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
2,40 Ghz Duocore (I have a quadcore laying here, but I need to buy a new mobo first)
4GB ram
nVidia 9800GTX
and 50mbit internet from Ziggo.
Do you use an Authenticator?:
Yes!
How stable is your internet connection?:
It's very stable, I cannot remember the last time I dc'd.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
Somewhere between 30-45
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
170 ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
No, since I am using an authenticator only I can log in.
My brother, whom I live with, does not have my password.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes.

Character Information
Character Name:
Kangodo
Class & Race:
Blood Elf Paladin
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Inscription (450) and Tailoring (450)
Main spec:
Holy
Off Spec:
Protection
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Kangodo
Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
As a holy paladin I have my 4 healing spells bound to my mouse with Salvation as my middle mousebutton.
Buttons 1 till 10 are my most used spells, you can see more details in the UI-picture.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: None
TBC: Cleared everything on my hunter.
WotLK: Naxxramas/OS2D/EoE on my hunter, ICC10-10/12 (6/10 on 25) on Paladin.
(This are areas I progressed in, since it won't help you that I facerolled through ToC25, etc)
Hodir rep level : Inscription.
First aid level : 96/150 (What can I say, I'm a paladin)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
My only experience was 10 games to get the Brutal Gladiator's Waraxe for my hunter.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
I study a form of pedagogics, if you ever need help with that I am glad to help you.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Kanati is my old main, she used to raid on Twisting Nether under the name Lavache.
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
I know the following members from my previous raiding on TN: Voltus, Nuwin, Stigmá, Limdul, Zimmernl and I believe Onewinged used to be in MA too.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I expect RMV to bring me to raids, to help me if I do something wrong and to help me enjoy this game.
After 6 months of raiding with strangers that care about nothing but gear I am looking forward to achieve things with a guild.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yes.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
This is no problem, even sunday is fine.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
In theory I can raid every day of the week, but sometimes even I need to go out with friends.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
I control my own gametime and am happily single at the moment. I'd prefer it if it stayed that way Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us?
My gear for my protection spec is around the same as my Holy spec.
I chose to raid as Holy since I am better at it and I enjoy it more, but I do not have problems respeccing now and then.
It has also been over a year since I raided on Twisting Nether, so I do not know if a lot of people remember my hunter Lavache. But I certainly haven't forgotten them!
But Twisting Nether has shown to be a much more interesting and enjoyable server, so I'd prefer to get back to it.
(If I get accepted the transfer will take less then 2 hours.)
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
My User Interface
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:16

Being family and all i guess i HAVE to vouch here..
He played very well as hunter in TBC, don't recall him fcking up (like most people did on SWP twins) and even though he was slightly undergeared when he joined Massive Attack he still managed to out dps a lot of people Smile.

I can also vouch that he knows most if not all of the tactics (he has seen us wipe a lot of times on lich king Very Happy)
Not much more to say i guess..

now zimmer, you get over here
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:24

There is one huge advantage when you get this guy. When Limdul starts to get annoying again, we can ask him to make him shut up Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 17:19

Kangado wrote:
Besides WoW I do not have many hobbies, except slappin ma bass once in a while and watching movies/anime-series.

Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 19:31

Lunaire wrote:
Kangado wrote:
Besides WoW I do not have many hobbies, except slappin ma bass once in a while and watching movies/anime-series.
https://www.youtube.com/v/2alBPk2gkPo

One day...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01x2lAFRwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGlB8PZ448

One day I'll be that good and you'll see me on tv ;o

Zimmer wrote:
There is one huge advantage when you get this guy. When Limdul starts to get annoying again, we can ask him to make him shut up Wink

Sorry Zimmer, I won't do that. You will have to calm him on your own.
I am applying as myself, not as his brother. He just helped me to point out that you needed a Holy Paladin, which is a good excuse to transfer since I actually miss Twisting Nether and the people I know there!

As for my experience and skill I can only say this:
I do not claim to be as skilled as your current holy paladins, they have much more experience with a) ICC-25, b) your tanks and c) healing in general.
What I can and will promise is the same as on my hunter: I learn. People that know me might know that I don't make the same mistake twice. *cough* Archimonde *couch*

PS. My UI changed a bit, after a lot of pushing from Limdul.
I decided to use Clique with Xperl. It looks the same, but it gives more functionality and overview now.
I've also bound every heal and hand to my mouse.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 05:18

Just 2 questions:

1)We will have vent and raid chat massacre like your brother?
2)What was your hunter name?
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 09:35

Hunter's name = Rapidity re, he wrote it orc5
Kangodo wrote:

Kanati is my old main, she used to raid on Twisting Nether under the name Rapidity.
It has also been over a year since I raided on Twisting Nether, so I do not know if a lot of people remember my hunter Rapidity. But I certainly haven't forgotten them!

Last edited by Carth on Mon 19 Apr 2010, 09:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 09:35

i dont cause vent or chat massacre!!
I usually stop talking when people start claiming i got a French accent...

lavache = La vache = The cow
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 10:25

Hundeuz wrote:
Just 2 questions:

1)We will have vent and raid chat massacre like your brother?
2)What was your hunter name?

I'm a shy, sensitive and quiet guy Embarassed

The hunter was named Lavache, she was a female tauren hunter.
But due to the servertransfer I had to rename her to Kanati.
My job was to kite things and to outdamage the rest, that last part came to an end when BM hunters didn't scale that good with gear. Sad
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 11:28

Hello Lavache!

You will have the final answer tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 15:28

Thank you Voltus!
Hope to hear from you soon.

*transfers*

So no matter if I get accepted or not, I'll still be around <3
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 00:13

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.   [Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kangodo - Holy Paladin Application.
Page 1 of 1