Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderkid32

[Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application   [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 19:19

Your real name: Nick
Age and Country: 19 years old - Country Greece!
Tell us about yourself: Well Nice Smile helpful and very Competitive !
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I ve Been playing WoW since Vanilla came out
Info about your computer and internet connection: My Internet connection is very stable i rarely get disconnects and i have 40-55 fps at raids during combat
Do you use an Authenticator?: No
How stable is your internet connection?: Its like 99%
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40-55 fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? like 40 to 45 fps
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No, No way Smile
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Wonderkid
Class & Race: Tauren Warrior
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Jewelcrafting,blacksmith,first aid, fishing and cooking(got all recipes) 450skill
Main spec: Fury
Off Spec: Tank / sometimes i change to arms
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Wonderkid

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) Well i have, E , s-w, G , F, Mouse button (1,2,3,4) and s-C
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience: I am raiding from Vanilla WoW
Classic: ZG and some bosses in Mc in Vanilla
TBC: Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul, SSC, TK and some bosses in BT in TBC. CLeared BT and Sunwell in WOTLK
WotLK: Naxxramas 10-25,EOE 10-25,OS 3D 10-25,Ulduar 10-25 cleared (and all hardmodes on 10man) ToC 10-25 ( 2 bosses down on hc mode 10man and 25man but i ve tried 4 bosses on 25man) ICC 10-25 8/12 bosses
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450 (full)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Well i was pvping at 70s and been at 1600rating but thats all. When Wotlk came out i was just playing pvp in battlegrounds.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I am just learning how to use Windows Movie Maker at the moment.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Well i have a Tauren Death Knight named Deathbull (Main specc Tank and offspecc dps)(80lvl) and i can say that i know his speccs really good and a Mage Blood Elf named Sweetface 73 lvl though ( Arcane specced) (all in Twisting Nether)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Yeah i know Boukogiannis He is a real friend of mine and Lungorthin who used to be Xristodoulos but he doesnt remember now Very Happy
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect a friendly and a social guild and of course a lot of jokes Very Happy
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure No problem
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Lovely times!
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid days except Friday and Saturday.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Well actually nothing except if i have any exam period on my university so then i have to study a little more!
Any additional information you need to tell us? I love Raiding and especially Bodybuilding Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I am using default Blizz UI but with some extra Addons like xperl and some class timers and power auras, dbm and some more.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application   [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 20:34

I find the lack of interest to put some effort to upload a UI picture unappealing to say the least.
ICC 25man is missing kills on all "token" bosses: Putri, queen, sindragosa, LK.
A list of the guilds he has been in:

Level Guild Date
80 Fracture Gang Apr 14, 10
80 L O G E N Feb 27, 10
80 Peons Dec 03, 09
80 Unguilded Nov 29, 09
80 The Legacy Nov 11, 09
80 Re T R Y Apr 02, 09
80 Unguilded Apr 02, 09
80 Re T R Y Feb 01, 09
80 Puta Vida Nov 30, 08
70 Puta Vida Oct 22, 08
70 Outcast Sep 06, 08
70 Polite PvP Aug 20, 08
70 Runeguards Jan 20, 08
70 Legenary Collection Jan 08, 08
70 Horde Almighty Jul 13, 07
70 Unguilded Jul 01, 07
68 Unguilded Jun 07, 07
60 RIP Rest in pieces Dec 28, 06
Back to top Go down
gladiator
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application   [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application EmptySat 01 May 2010, 06:56

hi mate ;

just i am wonder why u put 2 points in [Improved Rend] while u playing in fury mate ?

and good luck mate but can you be in your PVE gear before u log out just to let officers check ur armory Razz

and good luck
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application   [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 21:56

??? Where is he ???

Application declined because lack of interesting.

Thank you for applying us. Gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application   [Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wonderkid Warrior Fury application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: