Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Picsa - Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Picsa
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Picsa - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 23:07

Personal Information
Your real name: Adam Zav
Age and Country: 19 (20 in August) & Hungary
Tell us about yourself: Mature man, who is learning on a University and playing Futsal (injured). I have a beautiful girlfriend since over 1 and half a year. I like to ride motor (supermotor I have).
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Well. I've been in some guilds already. I have been in Wheelchair Corporation with some friends, but has been kicked, because I had problem with one of the officers. I was member of Kratos, which was a progressing guild, just some loot whore left the guild for free loot, so we had not enough players to do 25men. I was in Vanquished aswell, but they had nearly the same problem as most of the guilds have, that people only show up on wednesday because of the free loot. Then I thought I give it a try, to join Grim Funeral, and in 1 hour their melee officer (Darton) gave me the answer, so I joined them. I have learnt much from HardModes from them. Even in 10men and 25men. But I had some problems there. As far as You know, they have 11/12 HMs in ICC25 and 12/12 HM in ICC10. So I think some player where egoist a bit. I was not able to socialize, and didn't really want to. And now I'm here, and trying to progress further.
And just to let You know. I had many character before. I've been playing from the vanilla WoW. But only on unoriginal servers. Then had a chance to play on original with a friend. I started to level up a hunter. But then he stopped playing WoW, so I did aswell. And after 1-2 years I started it again, with an other friend. Played for like 6 Months, got into BT with a druid tank. Then I stopped again, and now here we are. I started playing again, since 6 months.
Info about your computer and internet connection: I have a new iMac "21 (very good and stable)and my internet connection is good as well!
Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes, my iPhone.
How stable is your internet connection?: No problems with.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 20-60
Whats your ping (latency) in Dalaran? 50-150
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nope, only if I allow any. (It is because of my iPhone, because I own it!)
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Picsa
Class & Race: Rogue & Undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
- Leatherworking (450/450): have some Ulduar, TotC recipes and 1 ICC recipe
- Skinning (450/450)
- Cooking (450/450): have my own food-buff recipe and some other
- Fishing (284/450)
Main spec: Mutilate
Off Spec: Combat (don't have that talent right now)
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Picsa

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Huhh. I'm using macro for ToTTing a target, and using my mouse to ToTT the tank if he is low on aggro.
On every fight I start with Garrote, then I use a Hunger for Blood, then I put up SnD, then 1 Mutilate (if I'm lucky, I'm having 4 combo points now), and then using Envenom (which keeps SnD up, and does nice damage). Mainly after Envenom I get 1 combo point back, but not at all. So I just use 1 or 2 Mutilate (depends on the combo points I have on the target), then Envenom again. I'm not using Mutilate to get 5 combo points, because that is dps loosing (Envenom costs less energy, and after each Envenom I have the buff with I get more and more poison hits. I always try to keep this buff up on myself. Sometimes within the fight I vanish, because then I can reset my aggro, and I get Overkill buff, which regenerates 30% additional energy.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: -
Classic: -
TBC: - (not with this character)
WotLK:
(Yes means that I cleared it, No that not!)
Wrath of the Lich King 10-man:
- Naxxramas: Yes
- The Vault of Archavon: Yes
- The Obsidian Sanctum: Yes
How many Drakes: 3D
- The Eye of Eternity: Yes
- Ulduar: Yes
Hard Modes completed: got the drake (nice one)
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 10: Yes (Mad Skill)
Wrath of the Lich King 25-man:
- Naxxramas: No (misses 2 last bosses)
- The Vault of Archavon: Yes
- The Obsidian Sanctum: Yes
How many Drakes: 3D
- The Eye of Eternity: No (no one is up for this nowadays)
- Ulduar: No (misses 6 bosses and Algalon)
Hard Modes completed: 3
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 25: No (misses Anub, not even tried it yet, but have been there with 50 attempts left)
- IceCrown Citadel 10: Yes (8/12 HM)
- IceCrown Citadel 25: Yes (8/12 HM)

Hodir rep level : maxed
First aid level : maxed
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Not from WotLK.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not yet, but learning web designing. Smile
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Paladin, Hunter, Druid (feral, balance, resto as well), Deathknight, Shaman

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Not really.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Stable guild, which is having members they have real life, but when there is a raid, they give into everything. A progressing guild, that has high goals. And a nice bunch of people.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? No problems.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Both of the raiding days are good for me, and I want to do 10m progressing as well, so I am mainly up for much more days.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) It's up to me.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I think I mainly mentioned everything, but If You miss something, or just want to clear something, feel free to ask it (here or in game).

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
UI Screenshot
Back to top Go down
Edesapa
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 00:40

i was in same guild with him for a short period.didnt even meet him on raids or see him write on guildchat.i explain why.
hes name means "ass" in hungarian:P
so thats why i had him fired from the guild immediately i logged in,after a short fight with the other officers.
i wouldnt suggest to hire him here either
(after a name change perhaps)

maybe im the narrow minded/old fashioned but the name overrules everything imo
Back to top Go down
Picsa
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 01:11

Edesapa wrote:
i was in same guild with him for a short period.didnt even meet him on raids or see him write on guildchat.i explain why.
hes name means "ass" in hungarian:P
so thats why i had him fired from the guild immediately i logged in,after a short fight with the other officers.
i wouldnt suggest to hire him here either
(after a name change perhaps)

maybe im the narrow minded/old fashioned but the name overrules everything imo

Yeah, Name... My name means "ass".. rather botty.. So it comes from a nice "ass"... And by the way my other character's name is Csipa (it was made before this one (old main))... So just switch some character in the name, and You get Picsa...
And in which guild have You been with me? Don't remember Your name. Maybe You are talking about Eclipse, and You are Aevo.. Don't know, but only You and 1-2 ppl had problem with my nick. And those days I've been not raiding with this character.
By the way I think this game is not about a nick...
Back to top Go down
Jépé
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jépé

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 05:15

* May 5, 2010 Picsa left guild Grim Funeral
* Apr 10, 2010 Picsa changed guild Vanquished with Grim Funeral
* Mar 31, 2010 Picsa changed guild Kratos with Vanquished
* Feb 20, 2010 Picsa changed guild Sindrom with Kratos
* Jan 18, 2010 Picsa joined guild Sindrom
* Jan 11, 2010 Picsa left guild Wheelchair Corporation
* Nov 30, 2009 Picsa joined guild Wheelchair Corporation
* Nov 21, 2009 Picsa left guild Eclipse
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 05:17

On my old server some guy was bascially called "ass hair" in norwegian. That was it for me at least, so people will care about your nick. Not everyone (probably not many at all), but to say that its cool to call yourself ass and other childish words in your native tongue is a bit.. Well, immature :p Dont get me wrong, i think every name ending with dk is as bad. If not worse! Personally i didnt know the translation, and i dont really care that much, but well.. Wanted to comment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Picsa
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 09:08

Jépé wrote:
* May 5, 2010 Picsa left guild Grim Funeral
* Apr 10, 2010 Picsa changed guild Vanquished with Grim Funeral
* Mar 31, 2010 Picsa changed guild Kratos with Vanquished
* Feb 20, 2010 Picsa changed guild Sindrom with Kratos
* Jan 18, 2010 Picsa joined guild Sindrom
* Jan 11, 2010 Picsa left guild Wheelchair Corporation
* Nov 30, 2009 Picsa joined guild Wheelchair Corporation
* Nov 21, 2009 Picsa left guild Eclipse

Well...
Eclipse was a guild where I leveled up (not raiding or something).
Wheelchair I've been talking about.
Sindrom was a friendly guild.
Kratos I mentioned.
Vanquished as well.
I only mentioned the guilds where I've been raiding seriously.

About my nick, I'm only 19 year-old.. and this is a game I think, but It doesn't mean that I'm an immature and childish person.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 22:20

Application declined.

Thank you for applying us. Good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Picsa - Rogue   [Declined] Picsa - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Picsa - Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: