Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Communicative Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CataclysmRaider
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Communicative Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 13:23

Personal Information

Your real name:
Marcus Johansson

Age and Country:
21 Sweden

Tell us about yourself:
I'm studying science at college and got flexible hours so I'm pretty availble for raids. On my freetime I enjoy thaiboxing, Fotboll
and random flirting with girls.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I've been playing all the way since vanilla on different classes and got a pretty good understanding of class mechanics aswell raiding mechanics.
The most valuable trait I've aquired during my WoW history is my understanding of the concept it's pretty repetitive but fun nonetheless.
In pure progress stats I've managed to clear everything except C'thun then the summer hit and we guild became afk.
In TBC I managed to clear everything on my priest and it was here where I got a more competitive approach to gaming; the game had changed from farming competition to skill.
During Wotlk, the most dull expansion:

Naxx10m: Cleared
Naxx25m: Cleared
OS10m: Cleared
OS25m: Cleared
EoE10m: Cleared
EoE25m: Cleared
UL10m: Cleared - Alg
Ul25m: Cleared - Alg, Yogg 1l (Getting Yogg 0l asap with my mates)
ToGC10m: Cleared - Tribute to madskill (Some failer and cba doing 10m)
ToGC25m: Cleared - Tribute to madskill (Some failer, RNG at FC) - (Getting Tribute to Insanity with none dying asap with my mates)
ICC10m: Cleared - 10/12 HC
ICC25m: 11/12

Been playing a lot with IRL that's why my progression been low in ICC but we decided to go different ways and most of them have quitted.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
It's a brand new computer and fibre connection at 10mbit - Solid gaming without delay or DC's

Do you use an Authenticator?:
Nope

How stable is your internet connection?:
Rock Solid

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
Depends on the encounter; 65 avg

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
<100, depends pretty much on the time and day. Lowest 60 and highest around 90-ish

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
Nope

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information

Character Name:
KofÄngarn

Class & Race:
Warrior, Tauren

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
JC, Mining got most recipes.

Main spec:
Prot(Got 102.4% unhittable set)

Off Spec:
Fury/Arms

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Kof%C3%A5ngarn

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Got everything keybind, Vigi/trinkets/Shieldblock etc. My most important abilities on mouse

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes, ofc communcation and synchronization is the key to succes.

Previous PvE Experience: I've been raiding pretty regular since vanilla and got most raids covered.

Classic: Learned item maximization, raid awareness
TBC: Learned communication, Dmg expectations - Played as healer
WotLK: Been polishing my skills and learned to RL
Hodir rep level : -
First aid level : -
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
I used to PvP as a rogue and disco priest back in tbc, I haven't been pvping that much in Wotlk always been required to use either fury or prot and cba to respecc all the time.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Limited skills - Let someone else do it ;D.

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)

Mufflonicus 60, 70 - Paladin
Catherine 60, 70 - Priest
Cant remember name, ?Melandorei? - Rogue 70
KofÄngarn 80 - Warrior
Grizzlebeast 80 - Druid

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Nope

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I expect everyone to stay on focus and make the best of the time while raiding - Not making the same mistakes over and over again
Fastlearners - Social players who cracks jokes on trash and while not raiding - Additional raids and achievment whoring for the fun sake of it
Reason for applying to your guild is mostly to play on TN and been in a guild with decent progress and then be fully prepared for Cataclysm.
Most good players usually rotate within different guilds and are behind the same progress however I feel kazzak has become pretty empty on skillful players.
I decided to make the move now and find a stable guild to stay within during cataclysm and build up a reputation since cataclysm raiding will not be as dull as Wotlk.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
I dont mind respeccing my MS/OS 5 times a week if required to fit each encounter.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Yes naturally or else I wouldn't applyed.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
I plan to attend 100% and possibly lead a few raids with pugs to Uld, ToGC

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
Myself, my friends and my job, gf's but none of them gets between me and my raiding times.
I might play less but I will attend to raids.

Any additional information you need to tell us?
I'm a fast learner and during raids I know when to speak and not to speak. Been told I'm a likeable guy once you get to know me.
I would prefer a ventrilo interview, I think it would gain your guild and me. Communcations and understanding is everything.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Dont got one atm but I got, Grid, DBM, Omen, recount and a few goodies.
Decided to play with minimalistic addon usage for maximized raiding performance.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 00:39

hope to be able to give you an answer by the end of the week
Back to top Go down
CataclysmRaider
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:16

No problems at all, take your time.
I know what It's like however could I recommend you a ventrilo interview, to fully test my knowledge and communicative skills?
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 14:43

i ll ask on vent for a small conversation if we decide that we ll give you a trial
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 16:45

your gear looks ok and your application is nice but our warrior MT is back from his vacations so we ll have to decline.
Sry for letting you wait and good luck finding a guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Communicative Warrior   [Declined] Communicative Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Communicative Warrior
Page 1 of 1