Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)

Go down 
+3
maldavius
saylormoon
mimy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

[Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 15:09

Personal Information
Your real name: Öner
Age and Country: 27 Turkey
Tell us about yourself: Math teacher at a univercity
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: my first mmo is diablo I, then diablo II, started wow with 1.6x patch on vanilla. My main was a priest on classic and on burning crusade. quited wow before start of black temple. back to game with a new account and with a level 1 hunter in lich king. i stopped active playing after big nerf in ulduar. left guilds with my 3 of 80s. played free.. etc. stopped playing again when icc opened. because i decided that fall of lich king is the end of game, and i didnt want to see that...etc etc
Info about your computer and internet connection: core 2 duo 2.53ghz, ati 4650 1024mb , 4gb ram. 8mb connection
Do you use an Authenticator?:no
How stable is your internet connection?: i cant say the best but no problem for wow.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 30-50 in combat
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? lets say lagaran not dalaran and it is around 150-300
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :no
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
yes
Character Information
Character Name: Mimy
Class & Race: Troll hunter
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) : Jewelcraft(450) + Alchemist(450) + Fishing(450) + Cooking(450)
Main spec: Marksman
Off Spec: Survival
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Mimy

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) Almost everything what i need on 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and some macro about misdirection.. etc
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) yes. sometimes i will not be able to talk on late nights, but will listen anytime.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:cleared up to twin emperor in aq40 , cleared up to sapphiron in nax40. mc/bwl.. etc cleared. on 60.
TBC:cleared up to khael in tempest., cleared up to lady vash in ssc. mag / grull / karazhan.. cleared. stopped playing before Blacktemple on 70
WotLK: nax/sartharion/ulduar/totc 10and25s all cleared with hunter or priest. some achievements on hunter some on priest Smile icc10-25 both 11/12 on hunter. got kingslayer on priest.
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) i never pvp actually. started some pvp on priest on these days, but i can take the oscar of "Worst pvper ever"
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: no
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Level 80 priest
Level 80 Dk
Level 64 Druid (ally)
all of them are on twisting nether.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Boukogiannis and barbarosax. we played much in same guild in nax and ulduar times.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? just fun. nothing more i just want fun. and i think ill have it if you accept.. more and more greece players :OO hehe
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? ofcourse
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can join both raids in monday and thursday. wont be a problem
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) epics are soulbounded but girls can leave you.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Generally i am online like 10+ hours a day especially in summers. i hope i can leave my hunter unluckness behind with you Very Happy never got luck on a new weapon haha Very Happy since nax40 still the most unlucky hunter ever on drops :=) back to game like 35days ago after a 8 months break. started gearing up with all 3 of my 80s fast. but my hunter will be my favorite forever. boukogiannis and barbarosax know me well.

Feel free to ask anything in game or on forum.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img571/4957/wowscrnshot071810175733.jpg
Back to top Go down
saylormoon
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 15:48

HEY my friend mimy! Smile good luck with your unluckness and the aplication Razz you have my vote !
Back to top Go down
maldavius
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 19:13

mimy wrote:
Personal Information
Tell us about yourself: Math teacher at a univercity

Does that make you expert theorycrafter?
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 19:30

if you ask about derivative and limit yes haha Smile
Back to top Go down
saylormoon
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Shame guys...   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 19:33

This is not Princeton or i dont know what University that seeks geniouses and theory crafters, it's a mere Guild for crying out loud, so don't exasperate each and every applicant with ridiculous questions like What do you in your spare time?! with which you simply degrade yourselves! Who cares actually?....I personally dispise this trend.... For example, if i was Mimy, why would i need to say that i live in the countryside and prefer milk to coffee, and i have two dogs and a cat and i dont know whatever insignificant info? do you need to know these to let me play wow?...Anyway, i don't mean to insult you Maldavius, i have just noticed that too many ppl tend to have this bad habit. Just reply with a yes or no and why.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 20:22

saylormoon wrote:
This is not Princeton or i dont know what University that seeks geniouses and theory crafters, it's a mere Guild for crying out loud, so don't exasperate each and every applicant with ridiculous questions like What do you in your spare time?! with which you simply degrade yourselves! Who cares actually?....I personally dispise this trend.... For example, if i was Mimy, why would i need to say that i live in the countryside and prefer milk to coffee, and i have two dogs and a cat and i dont know whatever insignificant info? do you need to know these to let me play wow?...Anyway, i don't mean to insult you Maldavius, i have just noticed that too many ppl tend to have this bad habit. Just reply with a yes or no and why.
Cheers

Uhm, i dont know if a public forum is the right place to discuss this? When that's said, its nice to get to know something about applicants, and then filler questions may or may not give out clues in terms of the actual answer, how it was answered and also the willingness to do so. And i dont understand why what Maldavius asked was wrong? I looked at it in a humorous way at least Smile

Anyhow, good luck with your application, Mimy!
Back to top Go down
maldavius
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 20:26

While i agree with you in general, i don't think it's a bad question.

If someone knows lot of math, he might like to apply it to the game to figure out his optimal gear and dps rotations. Smart people always get a plus from me, because it usually translates to their skill ingame.

Anyway, I think it's a pretty good application. Gear looks ok, and experience also.
There's people that know more about hunters than me, so I'll just leave it at this.
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 05:10

saylormoon wrote:
Cheers
Well, obviously since the person mentioned he's a math teacher at university - asking if he might be a theorycrafter is normal. It is a game related question.

The applicant might as well answer the question "Where do you work?" with an answer "None of your bussiness". But since he answered, and maldavius had a WoW related question - I don't see where the problem lies Razz

Anyways, nice application is nice Razz (I don't know jack about hunters tho)
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 07:34

Application is good and I believe that you are good but I'm afraid because you stop/start the game all the time. You have something to tell us to make us more safer for you?
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 07:57

ask boukogiannis about me first. and about my stop and start game ; i am planing to continue on catalism too. in next 7-8months i wont have a serious busy job. so you can trust me that i wont stop playing at least next 7-8months. but i can not be sure after 7months. after january i may change my univercity. i will not be able to play 1-2 weeks but nothing more atm. but if you say 7-8months guarantee is not enough for you, i can undertand. btw 7-8months is minumum of my plan about game. but i just were honest and said the truth about my real life planning after 7months.
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 08:27

btw i didnt stop the game all time Very Happy it was 2 break in 5+years. does it much? Smile
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 03:02

hmmm.. So?
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 06:11

so patient is a virtue Idea
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 06:13

Don't get saved on 25man at least till tomorrow please.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 14:25

You are accepted for trial.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)   [Accepted] Mimy (Hunter) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mimy (Hunter)
Page 1 of 1