Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luktarr
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 20:15

Personal Information
Your real name: Emil Grundberg
Age and Country: 19 from Sweden
Tell us about yoursel im from sweden im 19 years old playing music alot and playing wow Smile
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs i started with wow just like 3 month before Tbc came out havent play any other games only Tibia
Info about your computer and internet connection: my Computer info Intel Core i5 430M-processor ATI Radeon HD5650 with 1024 RAM my internet connection is very stable.
Do you use an Authenticator? Dunno?
How stable is your internet connection? i cant get a Dc at all it dosent happening at all
How muhow much dps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? hm around 13k maby no AOE!
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? Nope just me Smile
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template?Answer in Yes or No: yes everything

Character Information
Character Name: Luktarr
Class & Race: Shaman Tauren
Professions I got Skinning 450 And leatherworking at 450 becurse for the echant on bracers
Main spec: Elemental
Off Spec Resto
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Luktarr

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) im use shift alot G, F ,R
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?[/b]: (Yes / No) Yes!
Previous PvE Experience[/b]:
Classic[/i]: Not so much just dinged 60 before Tbc came
TBC[/i]: Got not so much here Kara, sunwell, Some more played alot arena
WotLK[/i]: Naxx Cleared Ulduar Cleared Trial of the grand crusade 10 man 5/5 25 man 3/5 and Icc 12/12 and 10 bosses on HM
Hodir rep level [/b]: Full
First aid level [/b]: Dont got it Atm
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?[/b] (High rating players is a huge plus) 2100 in 2v2 is my highest and 2k in 3v3
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: i can only provied web cam on youtube i can film when we killing bosses and put it on the net if you guys want
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+[/b](Experience with other classes is a small plus)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Sanaya

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Zeprox

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Luktarr

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Lungorthin a bit not that much we raided Proffesor when Plaguework came out in Wotlk
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Good Progress alot more progress
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Nja i woudent like that so much only if i will get gear if i do it :S
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? not at all perfect raid times Smile
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raids? i can raid all days Smile im always so ready to raid
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) none at all i decide
Any additional information you need to tell us? nja not that much more i can tell about my self

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) i can not copy a picture in the applt it seems :S
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 21:21

Luktarr wrote:

Do you use an Authenticator? Dunno? ?

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? ?

WotLK[/i]: Naxx Cleared Ulduar Cleared Trial of the grand crusade 10 man 5/5 25 man 3/5 and Icc 12/12 and 10 bosses on HM Should specify Ulduar normal/hardmodes plus when you cleared the early content (in other words: back then or recently)

First aid level: Dont got it Atm Guild requires 400 skill here.

Back to top Go down
Luktarr
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Luktarr   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 00:30

Do you use an Authenticator? Yes xD

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? ? 23 maby something aroud 20 and 35

WotLK[/i]: Naxx Cleared Ulduar Cleared Trial of the grand crusade 10 man 5/5 25 man 3/5 and Icc 12/12 and 10 bosses on HM Should specify Ulduar normal/hardmodes plus when you cleared the early content (in other words: back then or recently) i havent raid that much in uldar i think that i miss like 2 bosses and i got freya on HM

First aid level: Dont got it Atm Guild requires 400 skill here. i will start at it right the way give me 20 min XD

Back to top Go down
Luktarr
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Luktarr   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 01:48

Got 400+ first aid now
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 21:13

thats nice .... we ll have an answer for you during the weekend. need to discuss your application with other officers
Back to top Go down
Luktarr
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Luktarr   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 01:38

ye.. thats Nice thanks alot Smile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Luktarr Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1