Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin

Go down 
+2
Zimmer
Jackierne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackierne
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:26

Personal Information
Your real name: Jackie
Age and Country: 23, Denmark
Tell us about yourself: Im a friendly outwards chap, a dedicated player, and also im able to take constructive critisiscm, Atm im going @ a college-sorta-thing educating myself to teacher. Play wow / hang out with the friends in the freetime.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Played WoW since vanilla basically, only played for fun at that time, but i didnt take long until i started raiding the different instances in each xp, MC/BWL/AQ/NAXX - Gruul/maggie/BT etc, and from there ive just been hooked on PvE ever since Smile. Regarding other MMO's i played Anarchyonline - AION to the fullest. so got quite fair share of experiencein thoose games also.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Computer is quite nice, 2xQuadro cores, 50-70 fps in 25man. Internet connection = Stabil also, 100mbit shared with 2-3 others.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No i dont
How stable is your internet connection?: Stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 50-70 fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 100-200
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Jackierne
Class & Race: Paladin, Belf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) JC 450, Fishing/Cooking 450,
Main spec: Holy
Off Spec: Ret/Prot
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Jackierne
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Jackierne

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) 1 2 3 4 5 6 - Shift + 1 2 3 4 5 6 - CTRL + 1 2 3 4 5 6 - F - B - V - Mouse5 - Mouse 4, ive got them all bound to something that is close to my fingers and easy accesible, pretty much everything is easy and fast to press.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: MC-BWL-AQ-NAXX
TBC: Kara-SSC-BT-Maggie-Gruul-TK
WotLK:Everyting basically, havent tried out Halion yet, but 12/12 25man, and 11/12 25man HC xp with ICC. TOTGC25 4/5. rest is cleared
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Highest rating was 2v2, 2300.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Unfortunately no
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Jackierne/Katago/Slackierne/Feárs all lvl 80, + a holy priest around 71, as far as XP, been to ICC with all 4 lvl 80'ies

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? No unfortunately cant say that i do Smile
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect as said in the recruitment post, That you raid SERIOUS the 2 times in the week you do it, that and a friendly atmosphere, i dont mind ppl being able to prank around, but come raid day, its time to focus imo, thats what i expect from RMW. Friendly mature players , and a focused progression.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yep np at all with that.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? This time suits me perfectly, not too much, not too little Smile
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to be active everyday mostly, and able to raid well Monday and Thursday, and perhaps wednesday/Sunday too.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) ME!!!
Any additional information you need to tell us? Id like to say, that im a dedicated player, and i always meet up 100% prepared, for whatever challenges lies ahead. Flasks pots food feasts w/e.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

Basically how it looks like, with a grid on the middleish left side of the screen.

[Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin Dillerdaller

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:12

Gear is nice, experience aswell. But at the moment we have 4 active Holy Paladins, with usually 1 of us sitting out and 1 respeccing to Retribution. But let's wait for an officer to make a call Smile
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:22

Rather obvious question: Why are you leaving Rising Sun?
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: re   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 16:38

i love your ui ! can i DL?^^
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 17:18

Darkrequiem wrote:
i love your ui ! can i DL?^^

tukui.org Wink
Back to top Go down
Jackierne
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: :)   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 11:36

limdul wrote:
Rather obvious question: Why are you leaving Rising Sun?

I recently joined RSbecause one of my good friends was in it, so i thought it would be the right place for me, but the raiding/how it went, didnt really suit me, i dont want to talk down on RS, but lets just say i expected more, yes they may have killed 11/12 HC and is on LK, but the raid i was on, turned my whole point of view about RS, so it wasnt the place for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 16:18

I can trust you as player, I can understand how was your feelings in RS, but at the moment we have 4 Holy Paladins and they are pretty much active so we can not use another one. Maybe in a future spot.

We will run up again on your application and we will talk again if you are still available.

Thank you for your application and good luck! See you around.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin   [Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Jackierne : Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1