Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Arcane Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chillkill
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Arcane Mage EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 23:21

Personal Information

Your real name: Andy

Age and Country: 30 from UK - Northampton

Tell us about yourself: I am single and i work in a mobile phone centre in the town - IPhone 4 FTW. i live 5 mins from work and get home with plenty of time for your raid schedule. I have a 12 yr old son called Jamie who lives with me part time, i may let him start playing soon. Smile

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I have played since 2006 and had this char for that long to, just got /played to 340 days. I have 3 x 80's druid (feral) and Shammy (Resto/ele) and ofc Me.

Have 41 exaulted factions and just off 8k achiv points. I have raided most of my wow career and loved every minute of it..wiping or progressing its all part of the fun. Have been an officer and class leader in many successful guilds. Have been in guilds ranked No 1 on server. Fear Nothing on Tarren Mill (officer/raid leader) and also RRinc On Ravenholdt (class leader). Almost came when we did Kil'jaeden first time at 70.

I have an alt guild on this server, so i know guild maintenance and farm necessary items for raiding.
Have been addicted ever since i watched the first cinematic movie and haven't stopped playing since. I must play about 5/6 hours a night every night afaik. Have played Warhammer, Ever quest, Runescape & Final fantasy.

Info about your computer and internet connection: I have an AMD Phenom (tm) Quad Core. 2.51GHz, 7.75 GB Ram. OS is Windows XP 64 bit. 20 meg B/Band

Do you use an Authenticator?: No i change my passwords from game to email quite often
How stable is your internet connection?: Very Good

How much fps do you normally In 25man raids: 30/40fps stable.

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 130ms

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? No i have never given it out to anyone

Character Information

Character Name: Chillkill

Class & Race: Troll Mage

Professions Herbalism 450, Enchanting 450 (only 27 formulae left to get), Cooking 450, Fishing 450 & First aid 450

Main spec: Arcane 57/03/11
Off Spec: Frost 20/00/51 which is PVP

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=chillkill&searchType=all

Information about your Keybindings: Have all main attacks macro'd with trinkets and talents

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic: All classic dungeons cleared
TBC: All dungeons cleared prior to WotLK

WotLK: Nax 10/25 , Ulduar 10/25 , Ulduar 10 and 25 all except yog. Algalon defeated on 25, Toc 10/25, ICC 10 10/12 - ICC 25 11/12 - ICC 10 hc 6/12 ICC25 2/12 hc
Hodir rep level : Exaulted

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Ive always been a keen killer of opposing factions, mainly world, but i love a good BG. I always have the latest off sets and usually the previous sets from honour and instance drops. My arena experience is lacking as only really got a taste for it in the last 3/4 months. Damn good fun though, to many years wasted in PVE :p Military rank - First Seagent 35,000+ HKs.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: People skills and organisation + work well in a team (sounds like a job interview lol)

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+: Mage (Chillkill), Druid (Morphh), Shammy (Shazzim).

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Voltus and of course i was excepted into RMV a few months ago, but due to raid schedule and me finishing work later than now i wasn't able to give proper raid attendance.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Progress with a disciplined team, to complete the game and have fun.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I have always been able to take advise from my peers, so no probs with me.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Absolutely fine for those 2 days and times

How active do you plan to be?
As i haven't really been in a raid guild that has a strictish raid structure Ive been playing about 4/5 hours on raid and 4/5 on off days farming and dailies. Weekends then..shit all day

Who controls your game time? ME and my bank account

Any additional information you need to tell us? Well im looking forward to making new friends and being part of a well oiled crew. My schedule has been a problem for me for a long time, but now i am fine to resume raiding at a reasonable time as i have been accepted on a permanent basis in my job. My gear is obviously low for that very reason(5.Cool but my game play keeps me up with 6k and 6.1k gs players easily as i know my class very well. I always do my revision and watch vids on boss tacts and always have plenty of consumables and always bring backup. I 'm a serious player when the game is played well...but there is always room to improve and learn, we all make mistakes unless iceblock is off cd. /doh

Have downloaded PTR and would love to join if you have something made to help with new progression, haven't got my char ported in as yet..>_<

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I have standard WoW ui. Raiding addons, DBM, Mage Nuggets, RBS, Decursive, Elitist group, Omen, oRA2 & Recount

Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Arcane Mage EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 23:53

Contact me in game please for a small chat.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Arcane Mage EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 06:35

Accepted for trial.

Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Arcane Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1