Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Oldschool mage is looking for guild!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Tue 29 Sep 2009, 18:34

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Expliqui
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Tue 29 Sep 2009, 21:34

simple.... register and you also can post links ^^
Back to top Go down
Epaafk
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: a   Wed 30 Sep 2009, 04:57

Epaffs <- Smile Long time no see!

He was pro in pre-tbc atleast ^^ Havnt played with him since, but i know he's taking wow seriously.

GL
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Wed 30 Sep 2009, 05:27

Experience wise you are fine, anyone who has played seriously in vanilla days with the hardcore farming of pots like there is no tomorrow has probably experienced more of PvE than people doing Hard modes now Smile

Your gear on the other hand isn't very flashy. I can see a couple of heroic loot items on you which is slightly disappointing but with totc 10 around for all the welfare loot it should not be any issues with gear as long as you show up for some of our main or alt runs.

A final answer will have to wait however. I will have to discuss with the rest of the officers and get their opinion on the matter instead of making decision on my own Smile
Back to top Go down
Expliqui
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Wed 30 Sep 2009, 06:58

Kotik wrote:
Experience wise you are fine, anyone who has played seriously in vanilla days with the hardcore farming of pots like there is no tomorrow has probably experienced more of PvE than people doing Hard modes now Smile

Haha yeah don't tell me about it. Remembering running around 5AM farming Elementals for Frost/Fire protection pots and farming SM for the f*cking expensive Grave Moss for Shadow Prot pots to Loatheb in Naxx.. Those were the days Very Happy
Actually I'm still day dreaming about those times. You were really on a task to be prepared for raids, and you really had to work for your loot. It's was imba days!!

Kotik wrote:

Your gear on the other hand isn't very flashy. I can see a couple of heroic loot items on you which is slightly disappointing but with totc 10 around for all the welfare loot it should not be any issues with gear as long as you show up for some of our main or alt runs.

Well I know I still have some heroic loot, but it's pretty hard to get some Ulduar gear with PUG's. "Link Achivement bla bla" killed my Ilevel 219/226 dreams (I think you are referring to my wand?) Crying or Very sad .. But I will soon have enough emblems to get the Ilevel 245 one, Brimstone Igniter I think it's called. Furthermore I got mats in my bank to create Merlin's Robe and Bejeweled Bracer, so I can do some gear improvements already.

Kotik wrote:

A final answer will have to wait however. I will have to discuss with the rest of the officers and get their opinion on the matter instead of making decision on my own Smile

Sure thing.. Take your time.. I'm not in a rush.. I can't get better gear improvements now outside raid encounters, so I'll just sit and wait in Dalaran Very Happy

Thanks for your time.. I'm looking forward to hear your decision
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Wed 30 Sep 2009, 10:20

Expliqui wrote:
Thanks!

How did you do that?

I wrote my name in the link in your application template, but it didn't show up...

I'm Mage! Razz

---

Well, seems good. I think he has my vouch.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   Sun 04 Oct 2009, 20:45

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldschool mage is looking for guild!   

Back to top Go down

Oldschool mage is looking for guild!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1