Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:46

Hi,
We are always looking for exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic players to join our ranks for our raids. Please note that we raid 2 days a week and the days we raid sometimes change according to the guilds needs. We are curently a big group of friends who has been playing together for around 2-3 years. That been said we are very eager to make new friends and we consider ourselves to be an extreemly friendly and welcoming bunch. Even though we label ourselves casual we take raids very serious the 2 days a week we raid so anyone who cannot handle being on top of their game during raids need not bother applying. That been said, read the following things before you apply and make sure you are okay with our expectations from you as an applicant.

Important: Your application is our first impression of you. If your application is shit we will have the impression that you are shit. So bare that in mind before applying.

You need not apply if you dont meet the following criteria:

* If you dont have ventrilo 3.x or a working microphone.

* If you cannot be bothered farming flasks or buying items from the AH for raids..

* If you cannot handle criticism.

*If you dont have dual spec and decent gear for both specs

*If you re not fully epic gemmed

*If you dont have the best avalaible enchants on every gear slot

*If you dont have hodir reputation up to exalted (requirement= fulfilled if maxed inscriptor). If you can purchase the shoulder enchants via an Alt then please tell us.

*If you dont have average item level between 251 and 264

*If you dont have at least 1 maxed useful profession for your raid role (mining is only considered useful for tanks -skinning is not considered valid option for tanks- herbalism is not an option for anyone if only maxed profession).Your secondary profession should be at the minimal level to provide the maximum level of buffing for your class. If your secondary profession is there to compliment your first then please state this and why!

What is expected from you as an applicant:

* You are a mature player and know how to play your class in stressful environment.
* You are are a dedicated raider when you raid with us.
* You can have near 100% attendance.
* You can take criticism. As a new member you will do many things wrong, and chances are you will get criticized.
* You come preapared for raids in terms of flasks, food buffs and tactics for bosses.
* You stay active on the forums and keep yourself updated about whats going on in the guild.

If you feel like the person we described above is you then feel free to apply to us in the following manner:
(Copy & paste the code and fill out the questions)

Note: you need to be registerd user in our forums in order to be able to post a link!!!!

Previous PVE experience: When completing the previous PVE experience section DO NOT fill this in if you completed bosses after the patch had been superceeded!! I.e. Completing T9 bosses while /T10 is current does not count! We are only interested if you completed bosses at the time they were released!

Code:

[b][size=18]Personal Information[/size][/b]
[b]Your Firstname[/b]:
[b]Age and Country[/b]:
[b]Tell us about yourself[/b]:
[b]Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs[/b]:
[b]Info about your computer and internet connection[/b]:
[b]Do you use an Authenticator?[/b]:
[b]How stable is your internet connection?[/b]:
[b]How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?[/b]
[b]Whats your ping (latency) in Orgrimmar?[/b]
[b]Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? [/b]:
[b]Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?[/b] Answer in Yes or No

[b][size=18]Character Information[/size][/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Class & Race: [/b]
[b]Professions (including Cooking & Fishing)[/b]: (State your skill and rare recipies also)
[b]Main spec[/b]:
[b]Off Spec[/b]:
[b]Armory Profile[/b]:
[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/YOURNAMEHERE/[/url]

[b]Information about your Keybindings[/b]: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
[b]Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?[/b]: (Yes / No)
[b]Previous PvE Experience[/b]:
[i]Classic[/i]:
[i]TBC[/i]:
[i]WotLK[/i]:
[i]Cataclysm[/i]:
[b]Therazane Rep Level [/b]:
[b]What's your head enchant? [/b]:
[b]First Aid Level [/b]:
[b]Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?[/b] (High rating players is a huge plus)
[b]Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:[/b]
[b]List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+[/b](Experience with other classes is a small plus)

[b]Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?[/b]
[b]What do you expect from Results May Vary?[/b]
[b]Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?[/b]
[b]We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?[/b]
[b]How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?[/b]
[b]Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)[/b]
[b]Any additional information you need to tell us?[/b]

[b]Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)[/b]:
Back to top Go down

Application Template
Page 1 of 1