Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cybermax93
Grunt
Grunt



PostSubject: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 21:19

Personal Information
Your real name:
Age and Country: 18, Bulgaria
Tell us about yourself: Currently a student in pursuit of a BS degree in Telecommunications.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: 3 years exp (since the dawn of TBC) 2 years of retail and 1 year of roaming around private servers :p
Info about your computer and internet connection: Core 2 Quad Q6600 + Geforce 9400GT (getting 9800GT soon) my internet connection is pretty stable
Do you use an Authenticator?: Getting one next week.
How stable is your internet connection?: 100ms usually goes up to 130ms in 25m raids
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 55-->60fps (video settings maxed out except shadow quality Smile )
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 115ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nope
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name: Pyrox
Class & Race: Undead , Mage
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) No secondary profs, Tailoring and Enchanting (both at 450 ofc)
Main spec: Fire
Off Spec: Arcane
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Pyrox

Information about your Keybindings: just 2 keybindings (1 for self buffing arcane intellect and molten armor) and a 2nd one 4 arcane blasts + Arcane Missiles (currently not using it since im specced fire)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes, tend to be an active person on vent
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Nope
TBC: BT, TK and Gruul's lair (didn't faceroll them with ICC gear ofc Razz all were cleared pre-WoTLK)
WotLK: ToTC10/25 , Naxx10/25, ICC10/25, Onyx10/25 ,
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 0 Very Happy
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Unfortunately im a PVE kind of guy ... but that doesn't mean i don't do PVP nor that im not good at it... i just tend to prefer pwning bosses and mobs instead of real people Very Happy
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I know abit in the field of Graphic Designs, Can make a fully functional flash site.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Cybermax lvl 80 DK tank
on Steamwheedle Cartel: Galor lvl80 druid (planning on moving it to a friend's account tbh...)
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? looking forward to it.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Epic raiding experience, a friendly environment, tolerance, and most importantly people with brains Very Happy , cause from the looks of it WoW is full of brainless dimwits.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? ofc, provided with a logical reason though
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? fits in my schedule perfectly
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?everyday is ok for me after 18:00 ST
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) my GF , but she rarely does that
Any additional information you need to tell us? not sure if there's anything left to say, but for additional info u can contact me in-game Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/NoFear_14/WoWScrnShot_033010_164803.jpg
Back to top Go down
KingStoM
Grunt
Grunt
avatar


PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 21:24

Can u tell us , what is your experience in Heroic Modes?
Because u just mention ICC 10/25. You have done all of them on HC too ?
Back to top Go down
cybermax93
Grunt
Grunt



PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 21:27

KingStoM wrote:
Can u tell us , what is your experience in Heroic Modes?
Because u just mention ICC 10/25. You have done all of them on HC too ?
ICC10m 11/12 7HMs ICC25m 10/12 6HMs
Back to top Go down
KingStoM
Grunt
Grunt
avatar


PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 21:31

Ok thanks !
It seems good , but u need to learn tactics for rest boss too , cause as u can see we are on 11/12 on HM . Its not so tough to watch some video and read tacts for there . It will help u a lot ...

Good Luck with your application!!!

**If u join , u will never outdps our mage** 100% Smile
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard



PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 21:37

cybermax93 wrote:

ICC10m 11/12 7HMs ICC25m 10/12 6HMs

you have 6hardmods in 10m not 7, you have 4hm on 25m not 6. you also said you cleared nax/toct.. etc you dont even have any nax boss kill achieve on your both chars? or want me to count your weekly boss kills? patchwerk and spider? or do i have to check the druid which you said somethng about it? and why do you call your totc10/25 clear as progress? seems you cleared after icc released. actually your tbc clear achieves are in 2010.. do you really think we wont check your achieves? actually i saw your first post before this one. there were no armory link, no screenshot of your UI.. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.. and also your gf can touch about your gametime? i wont comment anymore. because i can critisise more and more.
Back to top Go down
cybermax93
Grunt
Grunt



PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 22:27

mimy wrote:
cybermax93 wrote:

ICC10m 11/12 7HMs ICC25m 10/12 6HMs

you have 6hardmods in 10m not 7, you have 4hm on 25m not 6. you also said you cleared nax/toct.. etc you dont even have any nax boss kill achieve on your both chars? or want me to count your weekly boss kills? patchwerk and spider? or do i have to check the druid which you said somethng about it? and why do you call your totc10/25 clear as progress? seems you cleared after icc released. actually your tbc clear achieves are in 2010.. do you really think we wont check your achieves? actually i saw your first post before this one. there were no armory link, no screenshot of your UI.. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.. and also your gf can touch about your gametime? i wont comment anymore. because i can critisise more and more.

i never said that i've done naxx and totc on THIS ACCOUNT with THIS CHAR! The inquiry is about MY PERSONAL experience and not on one single char nor the ones listed. i didn't say anything about the druid except that i was planning on moving it to a friend's account...u still had to comment on that didn't you. regarding the icc mistake i apologize i thought i had done Valithria on HM turns out i haven't.
regarding the "there was no armory link, no screenshot of your UI" that's why i simply registered and made a new thread. nothing you or your flaming would understand anywy. Do you think i expect you to believe every word i say without you checking my achis/ armory ?
this is not a nice way to process applications ... if u're so melodramatic over such stuff then all i have to say is get a life mate, u could've told me that there are mistakes and i would've rechecked and corrected them. but flaming me in such a manner makes a bad impression of the guild as a whole. And as u can see being FRIENDLY is one characteristic i would expect to see in such an honored guild.I hope you're not an officer cause u lack the brains to be one, it would've been much better if u said "Negative impression from me" instead of the worthless flaming.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
avatar


PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   Thu 09 Sep 2010, 22:59

cybermax93 wrote:
mimy wrote:
cybermax93 wrote:

ICC10m 11/12 7HMs ICC25m 10/12 6HMs

you have 6hardmods in 10m not 7, you have 4hm on 25m not 6. you also said you cleared nax/toct.. etc you dont even have any nax boss kill achieve on your both chars? or want me to count your weekly boss kills? patchwerk and spider? or do i have to check the druid which you said somethng about it? and why do you call your totc10/25 clear as progress? seems you cleared after icc released. actually your tbc clear achieves are in 2010.. do you really think we wont check your achieves? actually i saw your first post before this one. there were no armory link, no screenshot of your UI.. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.. and also your gf can touch about your gametime? i wont comment anymore. because i can critisise more and more.

i never said that i've done naxx and totc on THIS ACCOUNT with THIS CHAR! The inquiry is about MY PERSONAL experience and not on one single char nor the ones listed. i didn't say anything about the druid except that i was planning on moving it to a friend's account...u still had to comment on that didn't you. regarding the icc mistake i apologize i thought i had done Valithria on HM turns out i haven't.
regarding the "there was no armory link, no screenshot of your UI" that's why i simply registered and made a new thread. nothing you or your flaming would understand anywy. Do you think i expect you to believe every word i say without you checking my achis/ armory ?
this is not a nice way to process applications ... if u're so melodramatic over such stuff then all i have to say is get a life mate, u could've told me that there are mistakes and i would've rechecked and corrected them. but flaming me in such a manner makes a bad impression of the guild as a whole. And as u can see being FRIENDLY is one characteristic i would expect to see in such an honored guild.I hope you're not an officer cause u lack the brains to be one, it would've been much better if u said "Negative impression from me" instead of the worthless flaming.


Hello, thank you for your application. I AM an officer and with responses like that to harsh constructive critiscism i can say that without even looking at your armoury, your application is declined. Good luck in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!   

Back to top Go down
 
[Declined] Pyrox fire mage application!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mage DPS - Arcane vs Frost
» Fire Emblem Profiles
» Plastic High Elf Mage bitz
» Wanted: 5 Tau fire warriors on sprue
» Send your Ferrarri 458 back, its gonna catch on fire

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: