Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicoco
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman   [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 15:18

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Christian

Age and Country: Im 23, Denmark

Tell us about yourself: Im a business college student, working a full-time job at a hotel in Copenhagen, before starting in school next summer. Im fluent in English so language issues are the past Smile I love to have a good laugh and values the social part of being a member of a guild.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started out playing wow back in vanilla, two months or so before TBC launched. Created a Paladin right after launch leveled that to 70 as my main, shortly after I started raiding Kara with a guild called The Firm. As time went, I started to feel a longing for 25man raiding, so I joined Arctic Vikings at their peak and raided all the way to Illidan before nerf. These were great times, because we werent using Ventrilo, so people really needed to know all the mechanics of the fights. In WotLK ive raided everything except ICC with AV and was raidleader all through Ulduar, these were extremely educational since the guild were struggling to organise raids. Since ICC came out I got tired of the show in the guild and transferred to a RL-guild on Doomhammer, were I could raid 10mans with a good bunch of friends and we got to Sindragose before the buff (at this point I was playing my Shaman as main). Since then ive moved here with some guys from Emerald Dream and started ICC10 from scratch, with the Drakes as the carrot on the end of the stick. We succeeded and now I feel that its time to try something new.

Info about your computer and internet connection: OS Windows XP, CPU Intel Core Duo 2.33GHz, 4GB RAM, Graphics ASUS EAH5770 Series.

Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes iPhone App

How stable is your internet connection?: Yes, only had two disconnects the last 1½ years. Smile

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: Around 25-30

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 130-150 ms

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No im the only one in control of the password and authenticator.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?: Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Chicoco

Class & Race: Shaman, Troll

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): I have Inscription 440/450 and Jewelcrafting 120/150. Reason why Jewelcrafting is so low is because I havent been interested in farming ores for 90% game-time. I rather enjoy the other activaties the game offers. I tried to level cooking and fishing on my Paladin when it was my main, but got quickly tired of the process and ran some dungeons instead. Smile I do have second thoughts on Jewelcrafting and start levelling it again.

Main spec: Elemental

Off Spec: Resto

Off Off Spec: Enhancement

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chicoco

Information about your Keybindings:
LB - #1
CL - #2
FS - Q
LavaB - E
Elemental Mastery - Shift +1
Trinket 2 - Shift+2
Water Shield - Mouse extra 1
Thunderstorm - Mouse extra 2
Berserking - Shift+Mouse extra 1
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Had no really experience from vanilla.
TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT and the first boss Sunwell. All as Paladin.
WotLK: 10/25man; Naxx, OS, The Eye, Ulduar and ToC. 12/12 normal and 11/12 heroic in ICC10. 7/12 ICC25 normal and 2/12 heroic.
Hodir rep level : Exalted on Paladin. (Enchants are BoA) and I have my "improved" enchants from Inscription.

First aid level : Soon max as im leveling it now.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?: Back in TBC i had a rating around 1850-1900 iirc. My memory can fool me, but this was back on my paladin and I had a good partner. But PvP doesnt speak to me anymore so I barely keep clear, except the weekly WG run. Smile

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Yes i have made a couple of videos with my old Doomhammer guild. [url=][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFDcNtxAXcg]
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+:

Chicoco - lvl 80 Shaman
Khailoz - lvl 80 Paladin
Spicywiener - lvl 80 Deathknight
Chicoman - lvl 72 Warrior

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?: Yes I know a little handfull; Moomoo, Charmismis, Ljekar and Haam.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?: I expect a good social environment, with serious raiding and hopefully a place were I can grow as a player and make some new memories and friends. This may sound very "sweet" but having a serious raiding process and aiming for a greater goal is my primary expectation from you guys Smile

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?: Yes im well-versed in all the specs, so ill be happy to play any given role i need to contribute.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?: I work with shifting work-hours but I should be able to cordinate so I can keep my attendancy up.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?: Shifting work-hours so it really depends on work, I dont have any problems if I plan ahead.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc): Myself.

Any additional information you need to tell us?: Yes I have some additional information about my elemental gear; In order to keep our DRS 10man group running I had to change mainspec to resto and in that process had to change my loot table to resto gear. Got 4/5 10t set and those can easily be upgraded, if I were more lucky on my rolls. Smile Other than that I just want you to know that I know all 3 shaman specs really well since ive played each of them for months before changing to another.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii26/Jayfreesh/Interface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman   [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 18:12

hey i must point out few thingh about your gear/glyph:too much hit rating/no lightning bolt glyph, hope you'll fix them.
Back to top Go down
chicoco
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman   [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 19:44

Darkrequiem wrote:
hey i must point out few thingh about your gear/glyph:too much hit rating/no lightning bolt glyph, hope you'll fix them.
Yes the Lightning Bolt glyph is just a brainfart, since i overlooked it changing from enhancement glyphs to Elemental Smile and I just got a new necklace without hitrating, but i do carry around extra hit gear for 10man raids without a spriest or boomkin,
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman   [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:55

Hi Khail.

Thanks for the application.

Great guy, funny and likeable. (looks like Sideshow Luke Perry) Razz

I know you and your play, and where i feel you would be great to boost the banter in GC and vent, i dont think your level of gear or play style would suit this guild.

Good luck in finding a new home.

Moo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman   [Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Chicoco - Elemental / Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1