Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niftyboner
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply   [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 14:41

Personal information
Your real name: Sebastian Bøwes AkA Sebelicous Wink
Age and Country: 22, and I am from DK, doesn't mean donkey kong o.O
Tell us about yourself: Well basicly I am a 22 year old student, finishing up business school. That being said. I've stopped partying, since I need to stay focused on my school work. But I also need a hobby, that's where wow comes in. I am with out a guild, because I recently transfered here for all my RL mates. I tend to play alot ALOT, so me being out of a guild is very boring :'(. Besides that, it's crap shot :p
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Well, I have been playing since the end of 2004. I've done every thing from ZG-Naxx, and from kara-SSC & the eye. Let me just say, naxx back then compared to now Surprised. Took us 1-2 hours just to clear the trash up to one of the first wing bosses o.O.. Especially in plague Very Happy.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Can I really only answer yes or no? I understand it completely, and I know exactly how you guys feel about ppl not being dedicated (not being flasks & pots). We used to have a addon to check ppl for fire protection pots and flasks for MC, BWL and up. I live alone in my apartment, so me raiding up to midnight shouldn't be a problem at all, even tho it is a bit late, since I go to school. But 3 days a week is no biggy (atleast).

Character Information: about 3-4 weeks old in RL time.
Character Name: Niftyboner (not that creative on new names o.O)
Class & Race: Deathknight & UD. TATA! What a suprise ;p
Professions: I am lvling mining and JC, I just power lvled him at first. But I am working on it!
Raid spec: Depends on what you need really, if you all rdy have a blood DK for abominations str, then I would go unholt for crypt fever, or the other way around. But basicly I would love to stay Unholy PvE.
Armory Profile: Aromry link here! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Niftyboner

Information about your Keybindings: Every vidal thing is binded, I play with 2 action bars at a time, using scroll up and down to switch between actionbar 1 & 2. Every thing that a DK needs is basicly binded for me. If you have some advice / suggestions on macros or some thing, I am all ears.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes. My internet provider (I've got free internet with my apartment) I need the info to your vt, so I can call him and tell him to unblock your server. Or els his firewall blocks every thing.
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos). Every thing except Hyjal /BT / Malygos.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? I just restarted my 2v2 team with my new partner I found here, remember I am a new transfer. But we reached 1828, and aiming higher than that ofc. Besides that I used to be 2300 rated on my paladin in 5v5, in s2. I was rank 8 in my 3v3 team on my mage on ruin in s4. I have been looking for a active arena partner for a while, and finaly found one. So now the training / pwning can begin.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Explore the content, active and geeks like me *wink*. A good serious but also cool guild basicly. WHIPE FOR IMPROVEMENT! Rule nr1 Very Happy
Do you like playing your class? I play a DK, overpowered as fuck, but getting balanced next patch. Just all around good awsome fun, with some mass dotting imba skillz, never going oom killing machine. Can chooce to be a big BOOM spec, or massive dot spec, or tank. So I am not confined to one way of pve, that is basicly what I love Smile.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I play every day. Nothing more to say there Very Happy.
Any additional information you need to tell us? That arn't listed above? Abseloutely no clue Smile oh yea!! FOR THE HORDE!!
Hope to c u ingame or on this post, maybe in the guild chat Wink)

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): My UI is standard with some minor twinks. Like runedisplay, omen, omniCC, mikes scrolling combattext, gladius and spell alert.
Sry for not posting a picture, but I can't remember my log in to imageshack
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply   [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 15:39

do us the favor and try log out in pve gear so we can see a few things we want in armory.
Back to top Go down
Niftyboner
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply   [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 15:52

Done and done, just never leave my PvP gear when I am out doors Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply   [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 17:31

Accepted on trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply   [Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Word up RMV, DK puttin up an apply
Page 1 of 1