Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Mage\Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirza

[Accepted]Mage\Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]MageApply   [Accepted]Mage\Apply EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 20:42

Personal Information
Your real name:Stan
Age and Country: 20,Kuwait
Tell us about yourself: hmm i have end my high school and this year i taking break from the study and work , at this time I'm Free for wow i dont have any thing to do
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: about my history i started played in TBC with some irl friends and i was dont know any thing about wow and step by step i understand somthings and when i dinged level 70 i was very noob becous i was not know what is the pve and pvp and like i said step by step i know all what i need to know about my class and about the game and now 1.6 year on wow .
Info about your computer and internet connection: AMD athlon(tm) x2 Dual-core QL-60 1.90Ghz and 2.5mb connection
How stable is your internet connection?: stable and its good
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?i 70
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 230 to 300 becouse my country is so far from eu >> but here is no lag
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name: Dirza
Class & Race: Mage \ Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Cooking 450 Jewelcrafting 450 Enchanting 450
Main spec:Arcane
Off Spec:Frost
Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Dirza
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Dirza

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) [Q,E,R,T,F,`,] Shift + Ctrl
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)YES
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:none
TBC:Kara Zulaman Magitherdon gruul
WotLK:Togc 10 with A Tribute to Insanity and TOGC25 3\5 and every boss is down expect yogg and algalon
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
no i dont play pvp just i do some bg for fun
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: yes i have good exp in addobe Photoshop From 2003 To 2010 and i know how to make movie

What do you expect from Results May Vary? nice guild i really like to join with them , 2 days every week and this will be nice for me , and with 2 days in every week i see gr8 progress
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes np
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? nice times and i dont have any problem
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? every days in the week i can raid but i like to do 2 raids in everyweek and np if there 3
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) i do , becouse no wife and no GF
Any additional information you need to tell us?
nothing and i wish to be good if i join with u Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/30t5h1e.jpg
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage\Apply   [Accepted]Mage\Apply EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 17:49

Welcome in our forum,

Because you asked me ingame and you went offline after 30seconds (Because I was in instance and I couldn't reply you fast).

We know about your application and we discuss about. you will have an answer soon. We have 3 mages atm and we are kinda full atm of dps spots, that's make it a bit hard to have a quick choise.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage\Apply   [Accepted]Mage\Apply EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 05:15

still thinking about your application. The fact is i had very bad experience with people from kuwait due to latency issues, lag which resulted in bad performance
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage\Apply   [Accepted]Mage\Apply EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 00:17

accepted on trial under the conditions we agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage\Apply   [Accepted]Mage\Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage\Apply
Page 1 of 1