Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]granit - protection warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
granit

[Accepted]granit - protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 19:11

Personal information
Your real name:johan eklöf
Age and Country:im 20 years old and from sweden
Tell us about yourself: been going to school since 2 months ago when i jumped out of school. no work atm and helping my mother on daytime since she is ill. becomes alot of wow playing due to no work atm )
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: WOW is the only mmo game ive been playing. wow has the things im after in a game so no reason for me to try anything else
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes!

Character Information:
Character Name:granit
Class & Race:troll female warrior
Professions: i got blacksmithing" for the extra sockets" and inscription " for shoulders enchant and making cards". cant say i got any special crafting items. though on my whole acount i got ( enchanting, tailoring,leatherworking,alchemy,herbalism and mining). its not full skilled on both proffs due to that i have gotten the things i was out for in bs/inscript so im just letting it flow atm while grinding heroics etc
Raid spec:protection. 12/8/51
Armory Profile:

also my other chars armory
paladin:
shaman: my shamans gear is from pugs only with cielagos hc naxx weekly runs.
death knight:

as you can see i like tanking Wink

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) most of my keybindings is the major attacks /abilites that im in need of in a instanse / raid. normally use 1-5 then 1-5+shift button to keep all buttons close . i also got alot of other commands /macros / keybindings but in general i got the most usefull attacks where i need them
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: yes i do.
Previous PvE Experience: in vanilla wow i cant say i did much. i was a "nonstop grinder" mostly and had a huge amount of AH in my hands. did some MC/zg etc...
when TBC came i rerolled paladin ( shaman was my vanilla char) due to it was new and cool and shiny thingys ^^. i started the char here on TN, but when i started to go up at about lvl 65-66 me and soem friends moved to a server namned outlands and stayed there for a while. server started to become instabil and you got DC about every 5:e min so me and 1 more transfered back to TN while rest stayed / quitted wow.
so back on TN i joined Massive attack and raided with them for a while. started to beome alot of arguees between alot of the members so alot of people left so i left aswell and joined expixplx. so i have cleared kara to SWP on my paladin and up to vashj /voidreaver on my shaman. ( did some bt after nerf aswell
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) cant say im a much of a pvper cuz pvp died when tbc came. i was the pvp kind that ran around in silithus ganking while ppl farmed meat for raids

What do you expect from Results May Vary? i excpect progress first of all ( might sound stupid but its a game, and im playing for progress) also having fun and upgrading my skills/char
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? as ive said ive played alot of tankadin, and the functions just got boring. so i tried warrior and well ive gotten stuck with the tankign mechanics / rotation varity i can have
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? pretty much anyday anytime. since no work it hardly comes somethign up in between
Any additional information you need to tell us? na just hope you enjoyed the app and wish me GL Wink
Back to top Go down
granit

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 19:13

linkign dosnt seem to work :s

anyway so if you wanna take a look on the other chars their names are

kittycovox
fiskfångarn
cassenss
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 19:36

Back to top Go down
granit

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 19:40

strange idd :O

i also noticed i missed out my wotlk exp . and mostly its my paladin done everything ( only pain in the ass things left like maly 6min etc.

done sarth 2d. wipes on 3d @ 45%,
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 20:20

Nice application. The problem is that i am not sure if we need more Protection Warriors. Although i would not say no to a Protection Paladin. Wait until a melee officer can give you an answer. Good luck from me as well.
Back to top Go down
granit

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 20:25

havent played on my paladin for a long time now and got the warrior functions stuck in my brain so would be alittle caos i think Wink

and spended ALOT of cash to get my warrior up ( cant say im good with RNG system )
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 11:31

After a discussion we had, he decided to apply on his paladin Kittycovox.

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kittycovox
Back to top Go down
Patulous
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Patulous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 18:25

Nice guy talked to him for a while.cant say anything for him playing his character havent seen him in action.but all in all a nice guy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 19:31

Paladin accepted on trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]granit - protection warrior   [Accepted]granit - protection warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]granit - protection warrior
Page 1 of 1