Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Fury Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzlyp

[Accepted]Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Fury Warrior EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 22:57

Personal information
Your real name: Glenn
Age and Country: 17 (almost 18 ) Netherlands
Tell us about yourself: I'm still going to school but I don't have any plans to finish my current course as it sucks donkey balls. I don't have a job (yet) but if I will then I will make sure that it will not interfere with my attendence nor focus. I'm a dedicated player who loves to play the fury/arms warrior and takes PvE very serious but with the ocasional joke (only if it's the right time to make one).
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:

Vanilla
WoW was my first MMO and I instantly fell in love with it. During Vanilla-WoW I played my Night Elf Warrior and addmitedly I wasn't very good at it because I didn't had a clue how to play. This changed at the end of Vanilla and I did a couple of Molten Core, AQ20 and ZG runs.

TBC
In TBC I took a step in the other direction. I rerolled a holy priest on the server "Vashj" simply because I already had a priest that was lvl 40 on that realm and I quite enjoyed it. A mate of mine came up with the idea to make a new guild on his current realm (Twisting Nether, suprisingly enough). So I transferred instantly and joined their guild named "Abyss" when I hit 70. After SSC and TK the guild fell apart and the former members picked it up again under a new name "Fully Loaded".

Fully Loaded contains alot of nice people but because there weren't so many players out there that had a clue, we had to drag people through raids (bleh). Eventually there were more problems in the guild and I just had about enough of it. So I left the guild and shortly after (3 months later) I joined them again. Sadly the problems weren't fixed and my voice wasn't heard. This time I left them for good. I've done everything up to Mother Shaz in BT. That's because I had some shadow resistance gear to get since I left. After that I just did some pvp and made my own pvp guild because I hate to be guildless (kotik joined my guild for the lulz and whatsnot). He kept telling me that I should rename the guild to "Results May Vary" but I didn't think that would be a good guild name. And I've got to admit I was wrong ^.^"

Wotlk
To keep this one short (because there was alot of switching between spec/char/guild: I rerolled to my current troll warrior through the RAF system and maintanked all 10man content except for sarth+drakes. The guild (named: "The Ten) had some issues with people leaving so it was the best if I geared up my priest again and start healing. Shortly after, the guild died with all 10man content on farm for ages. Boredom killed us I believe. Then I joined the guild Abyss as fury but they didn't last longer then a week or two. I joined the guild Relativity which was a fairly good guild. With some drama going on, the guild died in my eyes and I didn't want to be a backstabber so I told them what I thought about the guild and left. (I don't think that applying to other guilds while being guilded is a very polite nor respectfull thing to do) so that's why I am applying here.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Grizzlypanda
Class & Race: Troll Warrior (Troll's be flippin' out mon!)
Professions: Jewelcraftin & Mining both 450. No real rare patterns because I do it purely for sockets.
Raid spec: 19/51/0. To clarify my choice of spec: I don't have enough expertise to drop Weapon Mastery and I didnt pick Commanding Presence (improved shouts) because it wasnt needed in my previous guild. Talents can easily be swapped over if needed.
Armory Profile:
Explanation about my gear/enchants can be found at the bottem of the application.

Information about your Keybindings: 1,2,3,4,5 c1,c2,c3,c4,c5. F1,F2,F3 and a few more but you will see it on my UI screenie.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: MC,ZG,AQ20. KZ,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,ZA,Hyjal,BT(till mother shaz).
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Got to somewhere in the 1800 on my priest. running priest/rogue (no serious pvp, before we got to it the rogue didnt want to farm BGs).

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A bunch of nice guys that know their ins and outs and I expect serious raiding ofcourse.
Do you like playing your class? Yes, I enjoy Fury alot because it fits my playstyle. I also like the mechanics alltho sometimes I complain about the rage mechanic. PvP-wise I don't really like warriors at the very moment but I tried a mate's warrior in tbc, and man that was some enjoyable pvp. (I dont enjoy pvp at all in its current state)
How active do you plan to be? Every day that is needed, If I can't make it someday then I will let an officer know asap.
Any additional information you need to tell us? just a few things that I'd like to point out.

I did put alot of effort in my gear. I PuGed quite a few items together which wasn't enjoyable at all but things had to be done. My Darkmoon Card cost quite a bit aswell. I don't have my weapons enchanted with Berzerking because I thought I would replace them fairly quick (alltho it took me a couple of weeks to farm both weapon from HoL). Sadly I had to pass all the loot that dropped to members for offspec in <Relativity> because I was Trial for 3 weeks (with 100% attendence unless I didnt got an invite). So that's 3 weeks of no rewarded loot for my effort and loyalty.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
[Accepted]Fury Warrior Wowscrnshot040709004714

Took the screenie quickly with some white hits so you can still take a clear look at my keybinds. I'd like to point out that the addons Chatter and Omen aren't enabled, I also got an addon to keep track of my slam procs but it's only visable when an actual slam proc procs. and I still got to bind stuff like Frenzied Regen and Bandage. The buff bars are normally just the standard ones instead of the ones above my Pitbull player frame. I like to have my screen as clear as possible

PS: I'm not sure if it's a bug but I noticed that once I pressed the Preview button, my armory link didn't show up even though I did put it there :/. Might very well not be the case once I posted this thread but if it's the case, then there is something the admin should look at Smile
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyp

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Fury Warrior EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 00:00

Just noticed that I didn't really clarify what wotlk experience I got.
10man content - all but sarth+1,2,3 drakes
25man content - all but sarth+2,3 drakes
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Fury Warrior EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 02:14

Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Fury Warrior EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 02:21

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1