Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pjevs
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 23:09

Personal Information
Your real name: Martin.
Age and Country: 29, Denmark.

Tell us about yourself: Hlo there, for a living im working as coordinator at SSP Technology close to my hometown, I am married Rolling Eyes - to Lene, together we have an almost 1 year old son. Besides WoW & family i play as much golf as i can. And @ rare occasions i go for a game o´ pool with a beverage or two alongside my friends at the local pub.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Only WoW counts here i think, been playing since 2005 - started out in vanilla as priest (holy ofc, duh! I love you ). When TBC came out, i merged to horde side Twisting Nether, played my warrior Pjevs - raided all content xept Sunwell. At Woltk release i made my paladin main, for some new challenges. 4 months ago i realized that i was kinda fed up with the paladinshizzle, making me wanna hunger for my warrior again. This time the descision is final, since it will also be my "sweetheart" in Cataclysm. Razz

Info about your computer and internet connection: Got a ~1 year old computer, running every detail on max, 15/15 connection.
Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes.
How stable is your internet connection?: Extremely stabile.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40-60.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? Around 50.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : My Wife.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: Pjevs
Class & Race: Orc Warrior
Professions: BS450/Mining450 & Cooking450+Fishing450. Got alot of BS recipes, tho i doubt they can be categorized as rare.
Main spec: Fury.
Off Spec: Protection & Arms PvP.

Armory Profile: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Pjevs

Information about your Keybindings: I have a few ekstra binds, nothing fancy - works like a charm tho.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes.

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20/40 Exept C'Thun + 6 bosses in Naxx (all vanilla).
TBC: Everything exept Sunwell.
WotLK: RS10/25, ICC10 12/12 +11HM, ICC25 12/12 +8HM - And everything else i can think off.

Hodir rep level : Exalted.
First aid level : 450.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? 1600 2v2 rating.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Sadly no.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+ Becaft80 Prot/RetPala, Paina80 Disc/ShadowPriest, Mard80 Resto/BoomDruid, Yebededmon80 Arcane/FireMage, Svejp80 BloodDK - furthermore a useless bunch of crappy alts Very Happy

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? I did get to know some of you guys last time i was in RMV, been speaking and raiding a bit with moomoo since.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect the same nice and focussed atmosphere @ raids plus the relaxed & friendly tone in /guild. Furthermore i expect ppl to being able to handle a joke or two, humour and having fun is essential for me to enjoy WoW.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes, i am. Spoke a bit with Voltus/Moomoo about that - eventho it would need some finetuning for me to tank HM´s - im sure that it can be sorted.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Perfect!
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Id like the weekends off tbh, for spending some time with my family & friends.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me, and no one else
Any additional information you need to tell us? Reason for applying with this character instead of my old, are simply that ive lost the plot for paladins. Its parked in dalaran for some fun tanking/dps´ing once in a while - but my maincharacter in Cataclysm will be Pjevs. Therefore seeking action on this!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior Wowscrnshot091110000841
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 03:42

Your armory link doesnt working. Here is a working one : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Pjevs

Your gear seems fine, but as far as i can see u lack a bit hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 08:16

why did you leave in the first place? Looked up your old posts and i saw something about internet connection going *boom*
Back to top Go down
pjevs
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 08:59

First of all, armory is not likely to be my friend - i never get those links to work! Mad

Second, for Kradya - hitrating isnt really an option for me, since i´ve got multiple items lying in bank with various stats, that i can change to my liking Very Happy

The reason for leaving the guild, was that my account got compromised (hacked if you will) - all my chars was deleted pale Nevertheless i got everything back shortly after, and ofcourse all my chars were guildless. At that time i was inactive for raids due to working hours late night. And i kinda felt that an "inactive-pity-slacker-invite" wasn´t something that i would ask for, then just joined the guild that all my other chars were in. You know, the easy way - without too many complications.
So it did not have anything to do with my internet connection, that was just a minor electric shortcircut Neutral
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:18

Hi Beacraft

As we spoke last night im really interested in your offspec Razz

I know you know the game inside out. Your performance on the Pala was strong and trustworthy. I also know this toon is your real love. Why do people love warriors? I just dont get it? Its like loving a gnome. *shudders*

We will need to discuss more about your app.

We will have an answer for you by next lock out.

Would be nice to see you back.

Moo
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 18:20

Bea,

Unfortunately at this moment in time we simply do not have room for another warrior dps. Sadly bad timing i guess mate.

Your application is good and we know you can play well, but like i say its bad timing.

If an oportunity arises then we can consider you.

I will try and catch you ingame for a chat.

Thanks and take care

Moomoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Pjevs Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1