Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilleas

[Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySat 02 May 2009, 08:52

Personal Information
Your real name: Chris
Age and Country: 20, England
Tell us about yourself: I am usually quiet but can be very focused in raids, and generally a nice person. Though I may get pissed of if people mess about on raids.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Played WoW since it was 1st released, and played several other MMOs before that, for about 8 years or so.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Lillea
Class & Race: Blood Elf, Death Knight
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipes also) Mining/Jewelcrafting, I don’t really have anything special with them as I only got them for the stam bonus from mining, and the extra stam gems and trinket from jewelcrafting
Raid spec: Atm I’m blood tank spec, though I have been messing around with it and if you want me to change to another tank spec I am willing to
Armory Profile:
I wouldn’t rely on that for my stats though, its always completely wrong, MY current HP is 36681, 25.33% dodge, 17.37% parry

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abilities.) I don’t use any, I am a clicker, though don’t be put off by that, I’ve been doing it like that since the start of the game, and if I try using any other way of playing it always slows me down, I’m very good with my mouse.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes, though I prefer not to use my mic unless I have to
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos) ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/1 boss in AQ40, Karazan/Gruul/ZA/Magtheridon/1 boss in SSC (yeah I know I don’t have much experience pre BC, its hard to when you keep changing guilds, I had a hard time finding a guild that wasn’t full of retards. Full LK experience pre Ulduar patch, including Sartharion 3D, also have downed 3 bosses in 25 man Ulduar, and 10 in 10 man.
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Not too much, I do have some pvp gear but not really done any arenas or anything, I’m not really a PVP person I prefer raiding
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really, only thing I know how to do is gaming

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I would expect to be in a friendly guild who has fun members to be with, and would also like for raids to be rather organised with no messing about on vent
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? Yes I do, I’ve always been a tank since the start of WoW so being able to do that as a DK is even more fun, it makes a change from what I had, and I’ve been loving it especially on raids
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I am fine with respeccing as long as it remains a tank spec, I don’t really like to Dps on my DK and I love Tanking more than anything.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Sundays, and can also raid every other Tuesday and some Fridays/Saturdays depending on what I’m doing.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Not too sure what to say really except I love progress raiding more than anything, not too sure if your guild is still doing those Razz but trying out new things is still lots of fun for me.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I don’t really know how to do this, but its nothing special my UI, I have the plain blizzard UI, no real changes, I have gotten used to this over the years and so I prefer it over others, I had tried several other UI’s before but they just messed me up and I end up going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
leclaris
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySat 02 May 2009, 09:54

amory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Lilleas

now to be a clicker isent a bad thing, been there my self . But i Can say I love being on keybindings now:D
is much better for me, but i respect your choise Very Happy

And yes we are doing progress raiding ! we are at mimoron ( probally wrong spelt) and hope to see yoggy down soon!
honest apllication at least hehe Smile

side note is your alt cald Lillea ??
Back to top Go down
Lilleas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySat 02 May 2009, 10:36

Yes it is, im not very creative with names Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySat 02 May 2009, 11:29

You say you don't like DPS much but the thing is the tank situation in the guild now is that we have 3 very active tanks which attend pretty much 100% of 25 man raids and there are about 3 people to take secondary spec as a tank should the need arise. And even so 1-2 of the tanks are DPSing at a good deal of the encounters. So how does going unholy DPS sound for you for a lot of time in the 25 man raids?

Considering your spec and gear:
- To me Necrosis is quite unusual choice: why did you take that talent?
- Why don't you have Abomination's Might to buff the raid?
- Why no Improved Icy Touch?
- Why no Scent of Blood?
- You have Glyph of Dark Death yet you don't have a single point in Scent of Blood which means you will never have enough Runic Power to use your cooldowns, Rune Strike _and_ Death Coil.
- Why Corpse Explosion?
- Why do you have Sudden Doom without Death Rune Mastery?
- Why no Glyph of Vampiric Blood?
- Why are you using 2% reduced spell damage meta and not the 2% increased armor one?
- Have you really given a proper try to key bindings? I mean it's ok to click some stuff, but all of it seems kinda weird.

I am experimenting a lot with my Blood tanking spec myself changing it a little almost every raid so maybe you are doing the same but there seem to be a lot of inconsiestencies in your spec...

EDIT: some typos and corpse exlosion

Last edited by Kim on Sat 02 May 2009, 11:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilleas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySat 02 May 2009, 11:33

As i had said i have been messing about with my spec, and so my glyphs wouldnt really match my talents either because of that, and with the meta, i picked it at the time because i was tanking more spell stuff than melee stuff. but anyway i understand your full on tanks like everyone else seems to be unfortunatly, thanks for your time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptySun 03 May 2009, 21:25

Any official answer here? cheers
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 01:42

declined tnx for application .
gl finding a guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank   [Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Lilleas Death Knight Tank
Page 1 of 1