Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]DPS death knight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decay

[Declined]DPS death knight. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]DPS death knight.   [Declined]DPS death knight. EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 02:12

Your real name: Kern Lasocki

Age and Country: 16 - United Kingdom, Scotland

Tell us about yourself: I live in Scotland but my nationalities are American (mother’s side) and Poland (Dads side), I like to do as many sports as possible, Rugby, football, tennis, running. (This wont effect wow playing time)

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I've been playing world of warcraft since the first day it was out. I have played most classes, paladin, druid, rogue, mage, hunter, shaman and warrior

Did you read and understand the *READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING* topic? Yes I have.

Character Information: My character is level 78 soon to be level 80 if not already by the time this application is recognised and studied.

Character Name: Decáy.

Class & Race: blood elf Death knight.

Professions: (In armoury profile if updated since application was written)
[url=Armoury Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-statistics.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Dec%C3%A1y]Armoury Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-statistics.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Dec%C3%A1y[/url]

Raid spec: DPS blood or unholy depending on whatever the guild wants.

Information about your Key bindings: I have no key bindings, but if advised I can make a few.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed? Yes

Previous PvE Experience: ZG/MC/Onyxia/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/kara/TE/SSC/GL/MH/ML/BT however no WOTLK raids and not on my death knight but on other main characters.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Yes I have PvP experience, however not on my death knight apart from world PvP (which you can see on Armoury profile)

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I would like to help Results May Vary develop through raids, develop my own gear and gain experience of WOTLK raids.

Do you like playing your class? I thoroughly enjoy playing a death knight as it's different, new and from previous characters I’ve either been tank or healer (for many) so I enjoy dealing the DPS.

Any additional information you need to tell us? I may be 16 but I have no problem with raiding hours and can raid as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

[Declined]DPS death knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]DPS death knight.   [Declined]DPS death knight. EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 02:44

Your armory links dont work for me but if you re the level 78 "Decáy" i can manually find in armory on twisting nether the application is declined .
We re a pure 80ers guild and not suitabe for starters or people that just leveld.
Back to top Go down

[Declined]DPS death knight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: