Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Retribution Paladin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zinon
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Retribution Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application   [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 13:46

Personal Information
Your real name: Savvas
Age and Country: 24 years old Greece
Tell us about yourself: I like wow and participating in activities with other people. I like raiding with happy and pleasant people and have fun.I enjoy extreme sports and traveling!I also like jokes and i am a funny guy.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: All started few months after the game was released.Some friends of mine had the game and made me a presentation of it.I liked it a lot though i had doubts about it's releability.As i started i realised that wow was more than a simple game and i enjoyed discovering new worlds and forming new friendships.My first character was a warrior,then a Mage.I played with a rogue in TBC and now in WoLC with a Paladin.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Zinon
Class & Race: Paladin Blood Eld
Professions: JC 450 - Mining 450
Raid spec: Retribution
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Zinon

Information about your Keybindings: Top Secret xD ...joking,i just use those which fit me best.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion3D/Malygos)
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Sure i have,i like PvPing A LOT.I used to have higher ranking arena teams when i was playing with a rogue but now i am doing it just for fun.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Gold,Epics,Access to the guildbank and a girlfriend (new one)...i am joking offcourse hehe.I would like to raid with happy and skilled players and form new friendships.A pleasant and serious raiding environment is all i expect from your guild,nothing more,nothing less.
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? I like playing paladin a lot.It's a class usefull to the raid as it provides lot's of raidbuffs,hands and blessings.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I've heard that you raid 3 timed per week,please correct me if i am doing wrong.So a 100% is the answer.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I used to play with that name in Twisting Nether realm with a rogue BE character.I would love to join your guild and happy to raid with you in new instances.

Thank you for your time

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application   [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 21:09

I have played with Zinon in TBC when he was playing his rogue, named Zinon aswell. He was a good and reliable rogue. I am glad to see that you are still playing the game. Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Zinon
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application   [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 22:04

Hey Carth,nice to see you again!It's been a long time since we last met in game,i hope you be well.I thought you have quit after WoLC released,to be honest i had no idea you were still playing the game.I still remember the day we were waiting in front of the arena vendor untill 6 o'clock in the morning to get our last season 4 items but blizzard misinformed us about the arena points issue...
I'll whisp you in game next time i log in to hear some news from you.
Thanks
Best wishes
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application   [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 22:25

declined .... took over a week to make contact to any officer for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application   [Declined] Retribution Paladin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Retribution Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1