Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draek
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptySat 16 May 2009, 12:31

Personal Information

Your real name: Pavel

Age and Country: I'm currently 17 years old , born in Romania and living there since then.

Tell us about yourself: Currently studying at the "acting" highschool I look forward to become a stage director , actor or scenarist.I'm the guy which loves books much...I'm highly into movies and very much a gamer.I really enjoy spending time on games and I found World of Warcraft as the best one I should play constantly , apart from this I of course love consoles , they are my life for adventure and fighting games.Apart from this I could say I'm a highly persistent person...I really like to keep trying until I do what I'm supposed to do.Switching to the other side I think I'm a pretty social one who can get along with people and into a good talk : ).

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started with Diablo II - a game I really enjoyed and which I still think it's that freaking great and can't wait for the IIIth version , Lord of the Rings Online - Really didn't like this game but tried it , the action is just that boring and the questline isn't really my style , Defense of the Ancients - Wacraft 3 Map , also an insanely cool game , still play it time to time with my friends.About World of Warcraft I'm playing it since 1 month before the Black Temple Patch.I've enjoyed it much in TBC and still enjoying it:).

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Draék

Class & Race: Hunter and Troll.

Professions: As professions I chose Inscriptioning for the great enchant on the shoulders and Alchemy which I should change to Jewelcrafting but simply don't have the time to farm the gold now so I'll probably consider it in the summer holiday.I have 427 Inscriptioning and have some-some glyphs and my Alchemy is 450 and have most of the recipes.

Raid spec: I generally raid as Survival as it is the most suited spec for the best damage output.Starting with talents...5/5 Improved Tracking , just THAT needed although it's not good versus Mechanicals but 5% versus any other is a must.Survivalist I've chose because yes , stamina isn't the best stat for a hunter of course , but it helps , for example yes you could get to 9% HP in a boss fight and without that 10% you would die, so it is needed over other talents since the other aren't that good at all.This also provides me an opening to Hunter vs.Wild and due to the high stamina I also get some nice Attack Power out of it.Lightning Reflexes also is a must since it provides Expose Weakness which doesn't need 3 talents , 2 suit it just perfect , 3 is a waste since it won't lower the dps that much and the other point will increase it more than this does.Killer Instincts highly needed too for the Noxious Stings since all the hunters use Serpent Sting.Thrill of the Hunt&Hunting Party is a great thing to keep my mana and raid's mana/rage etc. up too and 3% increased agility which is nice.Mana is an important thing for hunters so the less as you use Aspect of the Viper to regen , the better damage output you get.Hunter movement is not a thing to let go unread either , Sniper Training is important so you won't be running around like a scarred monkey , instead movement should be low but in the limits of safety(In case of aoe/spells in general).Black Arrow&Explosive Shot - both abilities which are constantly used , and without them other talents such as Lock&Load or T.N.T don't have their place in the spec.Talents I put into Marksmanship tree are those that everyone must have , you usally start with 5/5 both in Lethal Shots and Mortal Shots.Careful Aim also I chose because I see it better than other talentsaround and continued by 1 point in Improved Hunter's Mark which I could move into Go for the Throat but not sure yet which is more dps but I'll find that out soonish.Also 2/3 Improved Stings is better than Improved Aspect of the Hawk because there I'd need to take my Auto-Shots to 2.00-2.01 each which isn't really doable nowadays because agility is better than haste as stats.Aimed Shot is also an ability to use over Steady Shot ( The weakest ability now from the best ability in TBC) so that's why 1 point goes to it.
Back to top Go down
Draek
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptySat 16 May 2009, 12:31

Information about your Keybindings:
1 for Black Arrow , highest priority so it's first so that I don't forget it
2 for Steady Shot , not really meaning something just that I got used this way
3 for Explosive Shot 3th as priority to use (After BA and SS)
4 for Serpent Sting again just used with it this way
5 for Multi Shot - using it instead of AS sometimes when there are 3 mobs or more
E for Aimed Shot - not really casting it each second so yet I got used to it there and it works fine
Shift-X for Rapid Fire - To cast it faster just although I press it with my mouse too time to time
Shift-T for Misdirection - really need to have a binding here since it's an important ability
Q for Kill Shot - Top priority in my rotation when it can be used so must be close to my hand
Shift-F also nice to use Feign Death faster although in raids it doesn't do much.
Shift-Q Disengage - ability to reduce threat , not really using it but yes it can help when the boss is moving and you might get melee
F for Wyvern Sting to save lifes sometimes if it's possible otherwise it isn't much of a good spell
G for Tranquilising Shot , where needed
Potions&etc. I use with my mouse and pet cooldowns too.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience: I have done Molten Core , AQ40 in normal WoW , not much but since I'm playing after TBC released I can surely go for doing them all although I don't think it matters anymore.TBC - Raided Karazhan/Zul'Aman/Serpentshrine Cavern all but Lady Vashj/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon's Lair/Tempest Keep all but Kael'Thas/Mount Hyjal/Black Temple up to Reliquary of Souls.WotLK - Naxxramas 10/25 , OS10/25 with 1 Drake only though , Malygos 10/25 and Ulduar 10/25 , 10 to Mimiron and 25 to Thorim.(The other ones for which I haven't mentioned the bosses I've cleared them).

Hodir rep level : Honored , not much but as Inscriptioner not worth either.Can do it if you really want me to.

First aid level : 450 - Really needed , can aid healers in mana.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Only been to 1800 in Season 3 , not really into this side of the game , sorry.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Again I should be sorry , I only use the computer for gaming/chatting , don't really know anything like web designing or movie making etc. .

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect a serious guild with stable raiding , a good raiding atmosphere and of course a bunch of social people with high will to progress : ).

Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? I like Hunter because I always loved to spy on things and then go hunt `em down before they know it:D.Also I like the ideea of having a pet and warlock doesn't make me happy.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Although I can't really be used as other specs I'm open to whatever you need me to do.I have Marksmanship as Secondary Spec since I had to do high hits with Chimera Shot once in 10-man Ulduar to kill Ignis' elementals since we didn't have anyone else who could hit high.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I can raid all days , not really a problem for me but not more then 5 a week.

Any additional information you need to tell us? Well...I chose troll as race for the Berserking effect for more damage output and for the 5% damage vs beasts...except this I suppose there's nothing else to mention.Ask me and you'll hear the answer asap.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying Wowscrnshot051209204907.th
Back to top Go down
leclaris
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptySat 16 May 2009, 12:49

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Dra%C3%A9k
to hodir, your inscription is awsome so i dont know if there should be a need for you to lvl it but is up to officers really.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 04:22

I'll put the application as 'pending' for the time being and will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Draek
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 07:56

Now i have 450 inscription
Back to top Go down
sakarias
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 21:01

Nice apply, And i would say that we need 1 more active hunter tbh.
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying EmptySun 24 May 2009, 14:11

Accepted. Whisper us for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying   [Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Draék - Hunter Applying
Page 1 of 1