Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply

Go down 
+3
lungorthin
Carth
SkedeSpede
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SkedeSpede

[Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptySun 31 May 2009, 21:59

Personal Information
Your real name: Samuli Nakkinen
Age and Country: 16 Years old and Finnish
Tell us about yourself: I'm a sk8rboi Very Happy
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Well I have started WoW like 1½ year ago. Before WoW I played Diablo 2
Info about your computer and internet connection: -
How stable is your internet connection?: I have 95% stable connection Smile
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 20-40 sometimes some lag spikes not very bad ones.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes i understand.

Character Information
Character Name: Ofnaan
Class & Race: Tauren Druid
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) I haven't learned them
Main spec: Will be boomkin if i get into the guild.
Off Spec: Resto/Feral what ever needed.
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Ofnaan

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) I have Ventrilo but not microphone.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: None
TBC: Kara, Za, Gruul, Maggy, TK, SSC cleared. BT till council.
WotLK: Naxx 10/25, OS 3D 25man, 10man with 2D, Voa 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 Up till Mimiron.
Hodir rep level : None
First aid level : 450 Bandage healer Razz
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Haven't played much Wotlk PvP
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Never made any homesites :S

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Perfect for me... Or i can raid whenever you raid.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Hmm i must say not 100% but like 80-90%.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I love Lequar!
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 00:24

Unimpressed by the application, short and incomplete. "What do you expect from rmv" and "post your UI" not answered at all. +Cheap enchants on shoulders, back and chest.
+
Kotik wrote:

You need not apply if you dont meet the following criteria:

* If you are not 18 years or older. (Exceptions can be made on outstanding applications)
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 03:42

"I love lequar"

The question is if Lequar loves you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 09:55

0 hodir rep, kinda bad. Also we already had a "sk8rboi" Kitty.. i don't really want one more, never.

Info about your computer and internet connection: - why didn't you answer? its quite a simple question.
And having no microphone??? Cheap enchants also shows the effort you invest into your performance...

I'm sorry, but i don't think you are in the "Exceptions can be made on outstanding applications" category.
Back to top Go down
Tekra
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:51

Oi... Im a skaterboy?!
Back to top Go down
Léquar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 00:00

Yeah I know this dude ... but with such an apply I hardly think you'll get anywhere really:P
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 01:12

As stated previously you do lack some rep etc but I will decline this application based on the "If your application is shit we would automatically assume you are shit" which is posted in the recruitment sticky.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply   [Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Boomkin Druid Apply
Page 1 of 1