Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] resto druid! :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freyalol

[Declined] resto druid! :P Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 20:56

My real name : felix. Age and Country: i am 18 and living in sweden. Tell us about yourself: well im living in sweden and i like to Skate when i got time. Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: i started playing wow as a human female rouge in pre tbc, i played up the rogue to 70 when tbc released and then i decided i wanted to try Horde, so i maked a horde drood ya and this is my main now Razz . and before wow i played Wc3 and CS mutch Wc3 = warcraft 3, CS = counter strike. Info about your computer and internet connection:I got wow on a pretty nice computer, well it works on wow atleast Razz and my internet is good. How stable is your internet connection? im running a stable 4mbit down 2mbit up connection. How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? around 55-65. Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes. CHARACTER INFO : character name : freyalol. Class & Race: tauren druid (resto). Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Skinning and mining for the money so i can buy many pots for raids. mainspecc : 11/0/60. offspecc: 27/0/44. armory profile : sorry my armory is bugged, its showing pvp gear when i did have pve gear on 2 days now so sorry, i hope its ok if u can inspect me ingame instead Razz. Information about your Keybindings: im using s-2 to intervate and s-3 to reagroth, ya thats it Razz . Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: ofc i do Razz . Previous PvE Experience: didnt play pre tbc , all in tbc ( with my rogue ) and all in Wotlk ( not ulduar hc and 10 ) on my drood. hodir rep lvl : maxed. first aid lvl: None Razz. Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? my druid was onm burning steppes b4r and there i was on around 1800-1900 rating. Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: nope Razz. What do you expect from Results May Vary? hmm dont know X). Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? yes sure i can if the guild REALLY needs it. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? yes they do suit me.How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can join every day:P. Any additional information you need to tell us? nah Razz. Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): nah Razz. thankz for reading my apply Razz BB cyas Razz
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 20:58

Won't even bother to read. Sorry.

Wall of text instead of nice format = fail app.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 21:19

Use the enter key.
[Declined] resto druid! :P Enter
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 21:36

Why do you want to leave Public Enemy for us?
Back to top Go down
Zotho
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:04

Hahaha, pro apply!
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:25

This happens when you paste the apply template in word or notepad. try to just write it using the forum and it will come out looking fine.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 15:06

Thanks for applying but due to the fact that the application could not be any poorer I will deny it right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] resto druid! :P   [Declined] resto druid! :P Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] resto druid! :P
Page 1 of 1