Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Undead female Rogue

Go down 
+3
Tekla
Zynthar
Fuszy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuszy
Grunt
Grunt
Fuszy

Undead female Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 13:54

Personal Information
Your real name: Tim Karlsson
Age and Country: 20 Sweden
Tell us about yourself: I'm am a happy guy that like to play world of warcraft and play guitar.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started to play Wow pre-tbc but i dident get serious until Wotlk. I played an other Mmo game called Flyff but that was kind of boring thats why i started to play WoW.
Info about your computer and internet connection: I play on a packard Bell laptop and 24mbit comhem connection.
How stable is your internet connection?: Its good imo i rarely get disconnected.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 20-25. but it does not affect my gaming.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Fuszy
Class & Race: Rogue Undead female
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Herbalism 450/450, Skinning 450/450, Cooking 449/450, Fishing 260 im working on that atm.
Main spec: Combat 15/51/5 Pve
Off Spec: Assassination 51/13/7 Pve
Armory Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Fuszy
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=fuszy

Information about your Keybindings:
1. Stealth
2. Rupture
3. Eviscerate
4. Sinister Strike
5. Kindey Shot
6. Gouge
Shift+1. Vanish
Shift+2. Killing spree
Shift+3. Fan of knives
Shift+4. Kick
Shift+5. Evasion
Shift+6. Sprint
Shift+G. Tricks of the trade
Shift+F. Flying mount
Shift+R. Slice and dice
Ctrl+1. Blind
Ctrl+2. Adrenaline Rush
Ctrl+3. Throw
Ctrl+4. Blade Flurry
Ctrl+5. Feint
Ctrl+6. Lifeblood
Y. Dismantle
G. Cloak of shadows
ยง. Will of the forsaken
F. Mount
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Zg
TBC: Kara, ZA
WotLK: Naxx 10 and 25man, Eoe 10 and 25man, Os 10 and 25man, Voa 10 and 25man and 8/14 Ulduar 25man, 10/14 10man Ulduar.
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? I havent played that mush arena but the highest raiting is around 1600-1700 on lvl 70..-.-
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I dont think so.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? To have a good time and get more experience in Wow.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Im going to be really active, i can raid every day if nothing comes up.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I do.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Not that i can think of now.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img156/1425/wowscrnshot082509155043.jpg
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 14:44

You don't really say too much about Yourself. Which were your last guids? Why did you stop playing wow for 3 months and skip Ulduar?
Back to top Go down
Fuszy
Grunt
Grunt
Fuszy

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 15:13

Well i where a member in a guild called Dereliction, and i stopped to play because Dereliction got disbanded and all members went to different guilds, so it was not that fun to play then, but after the break i got the feeling back=)
And i wanna continue form where i left of with your help.
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 07:48

herbing and skinning are not really raiding professions you miss out one some nice bonusses, but i cant really say something about that since ive got it aswell

gearwise I would say you are a little behind us aswell.

Than there is the rogue population im back from my holliday now and am pretty active ghoruz is active we just got a new rogue in if im not mistaking.

I wish you luck though combat rogue's are the best ^^ since they leave my daggers alone ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuszy
Grunt
Grunt
Fuszy

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 08:15

If my professions is a problem then im happy do skill up new ones that can benefit my stats.
Back to top Go down
Shirlei
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Shirlei

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:31

Tekla wrote:
Than there is the rogue population im back from my holliday now and am pretty active ghoruz is active we just got a new rogue in if im not mistaking.

Ghoruz isn't playing anymore, it's just you and Ross.
Back to top Go down
Thorzak
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Thorzak

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 16:48

Fuszy wrote:
I'm am a happy guy
You're are a happy guy? Smile

Anyways, the guy is a good player, I'll vouch for that. I'd guess it comes down to gear.
Back to top Go down
Epaafk
Grunt
Grunt
Epaafk

PostSubject: a   Undead female Rogue EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 19:24

Raided with him in dereliction, good player
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 16:49

Accepted on trial. You are however expected to improve your gear with for example Runed Orbs now that they grow on trees. Contact one of the officers and your trial will begin as you are invited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead female Rogue   Undead female Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Undead female Rogue
Page 1 of 1