Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanisis

[Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 01:33

Personal Information
Your real name: Martin Lindgren
Age and Country: 16 years old from Stockholm Sweden Very Happy
Tell us about yourself: Im a fun, dedicated player which can take some critiscism
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: only played WoW as an MMO and that´s what I´ve done many years (it seems)
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Well ofcourse Very Happy
Character Information
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also) JC (atm 444) and 450 mining
Raid spec: 17/0/54 Which means im unholy Wink
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
1: Death Coil
2: Death Grip (which im not using during raids lol)
3: Icy Touch
4: Scourge Strike
5: Blood Strike
6: Death Strike
7/ Shift+v: Pestilience
8/ Shift+g: Death and Decay
9/not binded: Empower Rune Weapon
0/V: Ghoul Frenzy
- (or what ever it is)/Scroll up: Will of The Forsaken
,/F: Anti-Magic Shell
Scroll Down: Chains of Ice
Scroll "click": Mind Freeze
Scroll "click" secondary: Rune strike
T: Unholy Blight
Ctrl+3: Plague Strike
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)
Yes, im a very verbal player if wanted Wink
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos)
Started playing when TBC came out so none in classic, but everything in TBC except for BT,SWP and parts of Mount Hyjal. Whole WotLK and its content cleared
Hodir rep level : Honored, very close to revered Very Happy
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
I only got a two fun teams which i play with my mates, so its nothing big, quite sucessfull, but I wouldn´t call it awesome Razz
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Nope sorry Sad
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I expect fun, dedicated player who doesnt take this game to serious but still wanna complete stuffs and dont just slack around
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why?
I do, kinda because unholy DK:s have easy rotations which gives huge dps, only downpart is that many have rerolled DK:s so many guilds doesnt accept them Sad
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yeah, aslong it isnt like one specc first night, one night later the other one and so on.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
I can come like 3-4 times a week, from 19:30 to about 23:30
Any additional information you need to tell us?
I´m a dedicated player, I have never slacked, and I will never do so. Thanks for reading my apply and I´ll cross my fingers Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Sorry, not sure how to upload a picture to you guys
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 06:33

Yanisis wrote:
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yeah, aslong it isnt like one specc first night, one night later the other one and so on.
Unfortunately this might happen and it might also be like one spec first raid hour, one spec later the same night. lol! I believe Lequar, Patulous, Kim have made their class trainer rich.

One more thing, how much have you seen of Ulduar in these 3 first weeks?
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re:Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 12:57

All i´ve seen of ulduar is the first "quarter" of it. That is Flame Leviathian (which im really good at kiting in siege engine), Razorscale, Ignis and Deconstructor.
The respecc "problem" can be kinda worked out. I´m kinda desperate looking for a new guild since my old one didnt progess. So I hereby change my application to following: I can respecc how much you want xD
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 13:54

Im not a DK expert, quite on the contrary I'm very enexperienced with their talents. Do you mind explaining why both your main spec and off spec is unholy with just a few talents shuffled around.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 14:42

Main spec obviously DPS, I would have a few suggestions there:
- You might want to drop Conviction and get Impurity instead as almost all damage you do is magical damage as Unholy. On the other hand, diseases can't crit but Impurity affects both your Scourge Strike and Diseases.
- You might consider dropping 2H specialization and get Dirge instead. With Unholy dps rotation you have a lot of time to spend on Death Coils and for that you need runic power. 2H spec can outweight the difference to a certain degree - I personally haven't tested it so I leave this one up to you.
- I have noticed you are using only 2x27str gems from jewelcrafting in your gear.
- Your gemming does not seem very well thought tru. You might want to put your Prismatic gems to blue sockets because everything that fits in them and is somewhat usefull has stamina on it which is not very desirable. On the other hand to red and yellow sockets you are able to put much more interresting stuff. *hint*
- You might want to put +22agi on your cloak too (especially considering it's iLvl226).

--------

To you secondary tanking spec (I will assume it's a tanking spec and not some PvP spec):
- From my experience Bladed Armor > Black Ice.
- Anytime you would be tanking in 25 mans it would prolly be just some AoE tanking as our tanks are all very active.
- Nevertheless, you don't really need a Ghoul while tanking and you might spend the points elsewhere, like 5/5 in Desecration.
- You don't need 5 points in Necrosis and 3 points in Blood Caked Blade. Better spend some points in Vicious Strikes and Outbreak.
- You might want to consider using some glyphs for your secondary spec as well. (SS, Death'n'Decay, Bone Armor would prolly be best choices).

-------

As to the matter of you changing specs we would most probably be fine with you staying as Unholy dps most of the time and switching to Unholy tanking from time to time. Our other active DK plays Frost DPS, I am a Blood Tank so Unholy dps would be a nice complement.

Quote :
The respecc "problem" can be kinda worked out. I´m kinda desperate looking for a new guild since my old one didnt progess. So I hereby change my application to following: I can respecc how much you want xD

Being desperate isn't the best thing to write anywhere near your app Smile

Overally you seem to be an ok player but you definitely still have a lot to learn.

EDIT: did a few edits.
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re:Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 16:02

Im not that good in doing applications, telling that im desperate in one will never happen again Razz
If you accept me, im more than glad to change my Main dps specc as you want it, but it will stay like this (for now!) since im really comfortable with it. But thanks for the advices you gave concerning my gear Smile The blue gems which contains 12 stamina is because im after the expertise. Although that gem can be improved Very Happy Thanks for replying so quickly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re:Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 16:07

Sorry for double posting but the tanking gear and specc is not a prio, i believe i only have gear for like 10 man naxx.. The reason why i only have 2x 27str gems is because im farming up to new designs and dragon´s eye. The cloak enchant where free because a mate wanted to lvl so i took it lol Very Happy once again, i am more than happy to change my spec as you like.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 19:17

Nono, you didnt quite get it. The point was that you could optimise what gem you use in which slot to achieve better overral result.
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re:Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 21:53

Oh yes sorry >.< sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptySat 02 May 2009, 07:01

nothing to be sry bout Smile
kim was just trying to give advice how to tune your gear better
Back to top Go down
Yanis

PostSubject: Re:Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptySat 02 May 2009, 08:53

Well thank you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 01:45

dont decline nor accept you yet .
dk situation is ok for the moment check again in 3-4 days will probably have an answer for you .
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re: Undead Death Knight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 14:25

Sure thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Yanisis

PostSubject: Re: Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis EmptySat 09 May 2009, 21:55

Soory guys but im withdrawing my application, so sorry for taking your time, not a big loss since you seemed not 2 be in much of a need of DK ^^ Thanks for taking the time with my application Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis
Page 1 of 1