Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin

Go down 
+2
xairox
zedicus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin Empty
PostSubject: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 13:50

Personal Information

Name:
Christophe Vervaet

Education:
Bachelor IT (programming shizzle)

Random:
I live in Belgium at the coast. Have a nice view on the seaside. I like WoW (duh), football and poker... and lots lots more :p
I'm a very(I hope) good friend of :drunken:Xairox irl aswell as Maere.

WoW Information

Character
Name:
Zedicus

Class:
Druid

Spec:
Main: Moonkin
Stats: 2388 Spellpower (selfbuffed with MotW) // 537 Haste // 24% crit // Hitcapped

Off: Feral Tank
Stats: 37k hp (Selfbuffed with MotW) // 37% dodge (can get 40% trough trinket) // 65% mitigation

Professions: None, I'm not a profession man. I'm just not into that. If you guys want me to level a profession then I'll do that ofc Smile. Maybe JC for the SP ring bonusses.

Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Zedicus

Alt: Fabre, troll hunter.

WoW History

I've been playing for about 5 years now, since the release of WoW in 2004 (beta) and also from the official start.
The first character I had was a Paladin whom I did all the raid instances with in vanilla WoW till AQ40 (never reached Naxx) I also created an alt Rogue who I also leveled to 60 that time.

When TBC came out I started leveling my paladin but when it hit 70 I changed to my rogue as my main so I finished TBC with my Rogue as main.
I did all the raid instances till RoS @ BT as pr0 rogue evasion tank.
I also started an alt as Horde this time

Now in WotLK I got all my chars leveled to 80 (Paladin, Rogue and Druid) with my Druid as main char.
I cleared everything up to TotC 10 man except for Ulduar. Hodir is he highest kill there.

PVE Exp (short structured version)
Classic
MC: Cleared!
ZG/AQ20: Cleared!
BWL: Cleared!
AQ40: Cleared!
Naxx: Nothing!

TBC

Kara: Cleared!
SSC: Cleared!
Eye: Cleared!
MH: Cleared!
BT: RoS
SP: Nothing!

WotLK
Naxx 10 / 25: Cleared!
Ulduar 10: Hodir
Ulduar 25: Flame
ToTC10: Cleared!
ToTC25: Nothing!
ToTCHC10: Nothing!
ToTCHC25: Nothing!

People I know I Results May Vary
Xairox and Maere, both good irl friends of me.

Additional

I did not copy the template because I feel an application is better(or worse Very Happy) if it's personal made.

If there are any questions that I didn't include in the application, feel free to ask them ingame or here.
Thank you for reading.
Grtz!!
Back to top Go down
xairox
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 22:27

I vote for moonkin! <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 00:22

We could use a moonkin if im not mistaken.

But (yes there is always a but) since this seems to be your main, what really bugs me is that your proffesions are so low how is that possible?? unless you just switched ofcourse. you have achievement dated back to 2008.

Alchemy gives a nice boost while raiding about 80 ap or ** spelpower herbalism doenst not boost your raid dps but, overal its acceptable if you have one less usefull proffesion. I do recomment to lvl them up as fast as possible since lowlvl proffesions are completly useless for raiding or anything else.

Hodir rep is at honored needs te be at exalted for the best shoulder enchant unless you plan to lvl inscription.

Guess one of the officers wil answer soon, gl with your aply.
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 07:12

Yeah, I know the bonus differences between the professions and I'm working on that hodir rep aswell Smile

As I said I'm just not a profession man, but I'll prolly going to 1 anyway so no worries about that.

I'm a skilled player, Xairox can vouch for that, just the additional things like hodir rep and professions that aren't done yet Smile

gz
Back to top Go down
zulej
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 20:07

yeah i believe we need a boomkin though i also believe that you are required to use epic gems which u dont have except a ''few'' and with the low professions and cheap enchanting it doesnt boost your appli.
This is my opinion the officers will decide ofc gl with the appli in the other hand
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 20:11

I have the feeling ppl are looking at this the wrong way.

The reason I don't have any of this is because I've just been pugging shit all over but I wanne join a raiding guild. As soon as Igot one I'll start regemming to epic gems and level professions....

It's not hard to put urself into the position of sombody who's not a raider Smile
Back to top Go down
zulej
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 20:13

yeah i believe you will but im just saying for increasing your chances think its always wise to start before you get in a raiding guild
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 20:19

I'm with you on that Smile

I have the possibility to get epic gems right away Wink
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 00:39

OKe I vote for moonkin aswell

although you say you can get epicgems right away I have to say replacing gems is the more easy thing to do. running to the AH trow some cash at someone, rince repeat, walk to mailbox, loot.

Lvling up 2 proffesions that acctualy provide a buff to yourself cost.
- allot of time
- allot of gold
- or all mentioned above

Than your rep if im not mistaken you have 27 k rep to grind to exalted thats going ot take time or gold.

If you get your things sorted (or show that your working on it) you have got my blessing...

ps: tell xairox hes a **** healer an he should go enhancment =)
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 06:00

ok I'm going to start Enchanting and skinning as 2 professions, also, will work on that hodir rep then Very Happy

thanks alot for the constructive replies so far Wink

edit: Xairox sucks idd, he seriously needs to L2P :p
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:06

edit: Regemmed full epic Smile and trained Enchanting + skinning
Back to top Go down
zulej
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 13:57

im happy that you have regemmed and started leveling professions and grinding hodir rep cheers
But do not forget that enchants are a big part of your gear and i can see some low ones example the ones i know are wrist needs 30sp and the wep 63 hope you will do this also
best of luck from zulej Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 13:59

hehe, yeah, well I will wait for the weapon enchant and wrist enchant, the items are simply not worth it imo for any higher enchants Smile
grts
Back to top Go down
zulej
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 22:31

after seeing that zedicus is willing to do much to join regemming and grinding rep and professions which should be done anyways but mainly after seeing him raid i also believe he can play knows what to do and seems like a nice guy he has my vouch Laughing
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 16:35

resigning application, no response so no interest I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Sibaryo
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Sibaryo

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 17:17

If you are still interested we will talk about your application tonight, since we officers didn't had a chat in those days.
Back to top Go down
zedicus
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 18:44

ok
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 07:52

Accepted as trial. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin   Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin Empty

Back to top Go down

Zedicus - Druid - Moonkin
Page 1 of 1