Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
critissues
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 15:40

Personal Information
Your Firstname:
Dimitris

Age and Country:
21 , Greece

Tell us about yourself:
I am a student with 6hours courses a week so u can imagine that i have plenty of time to spent in wow Smile

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Actually my first mmo-rpg was WoW that i started right after the TBC was launched.I leveled really fast with my hunter back then and joined guild for my first raid experience.That was the time i started wow , i had a hunter and lvled up 70 , joined a friend's guild and started karazhan .No much to say about this cause was too early for me in the game and was newbie . After gruul , magtheridon and world bosses , we started ssc and tk .We cleared both instance in competitive time . When we entered hyjal /bt we gave more focus to bt.We reach Gurtogg Bloodboil asap but this boss and RoS was a little pain for us . After this , we reach mother. We all had farmed our sr gear so it was easy to kill mother as we got lucky with teleport and didn't tp certain ppl ... After 2 days of trying we achieve to kill illidary council . But we sacrifice our progress in mount hyjal for bt progress. We killed illidan the next week but we hadn't kill archimonde yet .Unlike with other guilds we failed hard at archimonde with no obvious reasons , just ppl keep failing. But on a try all worked perfectly and that was a kill.Before even Sunwell was out guild stop raiding and i wasn't doing anything important cause i searched for other guild but there was no spot for me.Tried to pug sunwell but we failed hard .So i had no options available to stop untill wotlk was out.I was enough experienced from TBC now to find new raiding guild ,take levels fast and proffesions full . I joined Imba guild after i transfered to lightining's blade . We cleared the available regions so fast that it gave me time for my february exams. Then my best friend quit wow . After this i logged in less and less every day,and then quit wow(for a small period).Then i rejoin with my friend's paladin for ToC , ToGC . I turn him alliance from horde and played with other friends there. Joined a guild and start raiding.

Info about your computer and internet connection:
8mbps download with 1mpbs upload
Intel i7-930
6gb ram 1800mhz
Gtx 260
Quite enough for a game like wow.

Do you use an Authenticator?:
Nope , never had a problem with hack or something like that.

How stable is your internet connection?:
Well, actually my connection never went off for the past year

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
60+ FPS during a normal boss fight.

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
90-110

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
Nope

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?
Yes

Character Information
Character Name:
Malfurios

Class & Race:
Tauren Druid

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Enchanting 450 , Tailoring 447 , Fishing 53 , Cooking 450

Main spec:
Moonkin

Off Spec:
Resto

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Malfuri%C3%B8s
Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
1=Starsurge
2=Wrath
3=IS
4=Moonfire/Sunfire
5=Haste Pot
6=Entagling Roots
G=Starfire
E=Force Of Nature
Q=Innervate
R=Starfall
Shift-C=Cyclone
X=Hurricane
B=Rebirth
F1=Barskin
F2=Thorns
F3=War Stomp
F4=Nature's Grasp
Shift-R=Trinket
Shift-E=Moonkin Form
Shift-F=Travel Form
Shift-Q=Solar Beam
B5=Typhoon

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:
Yes

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic:
Unfortunately , i wasn't playing back there wow.

TBC:
Karazahn (Full Clear) (Class: Hunter)
Gruuls (Full Clear) (Class: Hunter)
Magtheridon (Clear) (Class: Hunter)
Mount Hyjal (Full Clear) (Class:Hunter,Priest healer)
BT (Full Clear) (Class: Hunter,Priest healer)
SWP (Not Clear)

WotLK:
Naxx 10 + 25 (Full Clear) (Class:PaladinRet,Hunter,SPriest)
Sartharion3D 10 + 25 (Clear) (Class: Paladin,Hunter,SPriest)
Malygos 25 (clear) (Class: Paladin,Hunter,SPriest).
Onyxia 10/25 (clear) (Class: PaladinRet,Hunter,SPriest,Druid)
Ulduar 10/25(Full clear except yogg-saron and algalon but Not in Time)(Class:Rogue,Paladin)
ToC10/25(Full Clear)(Class:Rogue,PaladinRet,Hunter,SPriest,Druid)
ToGC10(Full Clear) (Class: Paladin)
ToGC25 (Beasts + jaraxus) (Class: Paladin)
ICC10Normal(9/12) (Class: Rogue)
ICC25Normal(9/12) (Class: Rogue)

Hodir rep level :exatled with rogue/friendly with druid
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Well in tbc , i had 2 accounts one with 70lvl hunter and 1 with 70 lvl priest .I gave the account with the priest to my friend to play along arenas.My friend has already his account and he cannot farm honor for pvp gear of the priest so i farmed for my hunter and the priest.I hadn't time to reach them full pvp gear both of them , but after many arenas we achieve 1850 . Was nothing important and the setup was not great either but was happy hours back then .At 80 i was doing arena with a rl friend of me (2 x rogues) we did just fine but he doesn't focus time in pvp so we had no future together.That's my pvp experience .
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Even if i study on pc's i don't think i have to offer something usefull for the guild Sad
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+

Hunter Xamenos (80)
Hunter Mintauren(77)
Priest Soulrose or Luney(80) (rename)
DK Nerentith(76)
Paladin Tussini (80)
Druid Malfurios(80)
Rogue Critissues(80)
Warrior and warlock had 2 rl friends of mine that we used to play together so i have play a lot of them too (no lvl up , just play on 80)
Some druid , shaman till 70 that even can't remember their names -.-

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Kradya and Deathomen(not sure why i mention* that noob rogue but nvm)
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Well , as u can see in my application i changed many chars and many guilds .I bored of this.
#1 I expect stability in guild .#2Fast Progress! #3 Accompany and fun time Very Happy
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ofc , if guild need my help
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Suit on my schedule .yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I usually can play all day along but i have to take a break on christmas and february . p.s. When i say break i mean not online when not raiding . I am always available for raid , don't worry
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Nobody , i am master of myself Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us? Ye , i do . That druid i am applying was never main and it is normal to lack reputation,achievements and etc. Please show some undestading on this. If u need some extra info about anything contact me through this apply.
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):Cause of a recent transfer my UI is not yet completely fixed , but i can give u an idea.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img202/2809/wowscrnshot112510100703.jpg

*cause of mom , now i remember Deathomen Smile
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 15:51

Why did you decide to play Druid now instead of other classes with which you cleared all the content?
What were your other guilds and your reasons for leaving them?
Back to top Go down
critissues
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 16:09

Well , tbh i learned from kradya that a spot for moonkin druid is available so i decided to reroll in order to join the guild and play with my rl friends (kradya,deathomen).
My previous guild was eclipse (sylvanas) , imba (lightining's blade) , seven sins(jaedenar) ,hellenic horde (nagrand).
Reasons for leaving those guilds : eclipse-almost disbanded after tbc , imba-my rl friend quited wow back then , so did i (after some inactivity they kicked me, they had right though) , seven sins-i had a small fight with an officer that gave my spot on ToGc anub-arak to a trial instead of me with no warning . I left the guild and i rejoined after a small chat , but things were never the same like before . He told me that i was unreliable and i was no getting any spot for around 2-3 weeks .So i had no other option , than to look for other guild ... Hellinic Horde-I actually didn't left from there for any reason but migrated to twisting nether for cataclysm.

p.s. Fast Response though!!
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 16:10

Well i spoke with voltus about him and he told me that we needed more his druid than his rogue. Thats why he applies with his druid.

He is a good player with good experience untill ICC. He lacks gear but i guess nobody cares about it cause of expansion.
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 18:50

A friend quits and you quit. You come here because Kradya and DO plays. One of the quits? High chance of you quitting as well.
Fight with an officer for him wanting you to sit out??? ... *red bells ring*
And you left another guild "without any reason" and migrated here like you're already accepted? I think there was a reason ;P

Anyways, this person seems to me like a person who always jumps on his other chars not devoting time to one, and hops through guilds (EVEN SERVERS) like no tomorrow, for various small reasons.

Not that my word counts, but I'm against. Just unreliable. Seems that the officer was correct Smile
Back to top Go down
critissues
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 00:36

Hmm , i think that when u play along with a rl friend for 3 years almost and he quit u feel a bit alone in the game .So yes , judge me for this if u want . Kradya and deathomen they do play a lot and i want to play along them , but i know none of them will quit wow for no reason so it is safe to say that will be in guild for many years if guild provides a healthy enviroment . So chance of also quit is so unexistable... And as i stated i migrated here to play with rl friends , that can involve pvp , 5man instances and other things too , not necessary raiding in the same guild . So why not to transfer before being accepted ? The reason i left other guild was that the guild was without progress for like 1+ month , and i had attendance 100% but have spot around 50% of them , so was kinda boring for me that wanted to be more hardcore .My problem on progress was not that we had stuck there but we didn't do a thing about it(Not even discuss , like it was normal).No spot+no progress at all made me bored so i became a casual on this guild . I didn't actually leave it , and i am reffering to hellenic horde.That might be the reason Razz It is true that i am jumping from guild to guild (changing servers too) .I just need to find a home for me and believe results may vary suit me .As regards the other officer opinion about me , the future will show us the way .
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 05:46

i owe him 2 packets of food (one loukanopitakia and one makedonitika rollinia) and 35 euros... so yeah i don't know the definately the guy... only the mom !

Noob gtfo ! I mean gl with the application !!!
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 02:27

Still no response ?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 09:12

Contact me ingame for a small chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid    [Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Malfurios - Moonkin Druid
Page 1 of 1