Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulma
Grunt
Grunt
Zulma

[Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 22:49

Personal Information
Your real name: Jayme Raynaud
Age and Country: 24 and from Belgium
Tell us about yourself: im a 24 year old guy from Ostend, Belgium who is currently studying social legislation
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Ive been playing WoW since from the start, had several characters over several servers. Ive been on Twisting Nether from the release of WOTLK, also with several characters = My first toon was a protection warrior called Kranka who is retired now, second toon was Segida who was a holy priest. Ive changed factions and also changed her name into Jaymel, she is still on this server, i was in Nightwatchers with her for about 2 months. At that time ive stopped playing WoW because i had some in real life stuff that needed to be fixed, so i took a break for a month or two. 2 or 3 weeks ago i decided to start playing WoW again but ive lost interest in my priest and started leveling an old TBC character who is my current main character.
Info about your computer and internet connection: They are both very fine, never have lag (maybe server lag) and always between 40-60 fps
How stable is your internet connection?: stable, its Telenet
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 40-50
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Zulma
Class & Race: Female Tauren Druid
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Leatherworking 450 (got the totc25 dps patterns: leather and mail); Skinning 450, First Aid 450, Cooking 450 and Fishing 375
Main spec: Feral DPS
Off Spec: Restoration
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Zulma

Information about your Keybindings: my keybindings are fairly simple: Savage Roar on mousekey 4, Tigers Fury on mousekey 5, Faerie Fire on Gkey 9, Swipe on Gkey 12, the rest is on my numerical bar
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yep
Previous PvE Experience: If i dont state "up to", its a full clear
Classic: Molten Core, Zul Gurub, Onyxia, Blackwing Lair, AQ20, AQ40 up to Huhuran and some trash in Naxx 40 - ive this done with all with my retired warlock
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, Zul Aman, SSC, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple up to RoS, never done Sunwell Plateau - ive done the most of this as a resto druid and with my shadow priest back then, ive done up to Mount Hyjal
WotLK: Naxx 10 & 25, OS 10 & 25, EoE 10 & 25, Ulduar 10 & 25 (never killed Algalon though, only tries), Onyxia 10 & 25, Totc 10 & 25, TotGC 10 & 25 (got tribute achievement on priest for 10 man, for the 25 man stuff, ive had over 1000 wipes on Anub heroic with Nightwatchers, i clearly know what to do though), ICC10 (pugged current content), i havent done ICC 25 yet though.
Hodir rep level : At the moment none. Im farming badges for it, ive found out you have to do the prequests for it first because i was handing in badges from hated reputation ... ive got Exalted on my priest though prepatch so i know what a drag it is to farm that reputation Smile
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? ive had some pvp experience as a disc priest, nothing too fancy, pve consumed most of my playtime
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: no

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect a dedicated, mature and fun guild Smile
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I guess but i prefer feral dps and resto Smile
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yea
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? always online
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) i control my own time
Any additional information you need to tell us?
First: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Jaymel this is the mysterious priest ive been talking about, she has the most of the kill achievements, please check it out if you have the time.
Second: Ive been a fair two weeks level 80 now, i know that my druid still has some work to do, i still need new trinkets (been farming the FoS now since patch release, it just wont drop), a new neck (there drops a good one in PoS too but it lacks Arp), a new cloak (been thinking about buying the valorous one but iLevel 213 is kind of meh), a new chest (i could craft the iLevel 245 one but there drops a nice one in ICC10), a new belt, new boots and a new ring. Still i dish out 6.7k dps singletarget in raids, it can only go upwards! My resto set is okay too tbh.
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Still working on it, its mainly very ingame UI ish for the moment. But the current addons i use are: Omen, Feral By Night, Decursive, DBM, Atlasloot

Thanks for your time anyway
Zulma

Last edited by Zulma on Sat 19 Dec 2009, 23:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 23:28

Hello and good luck with the application!
You proved that a lvl 70 character can actually be leveled and geared in 2-3 weeks!

Just two things i'd like to point out:

-The exalted version of the faction enchants is now bind on account. So since your priest is exalted with Sons of Hodir (the link you provided needs to get the ":" removed at the end) you can mail your druid the enchant. It works cross-faction aswell.

-The general belief in the guild is that you don't need the best item to get the best enchant/gem on it. The best enchant will boost your "not so good" gear and that actually makes it even more worth on (what some may call) "transition gear". In that sence, even your current gear could be improved.
Back to top Go down
Zulma
Grunt
Grunt
Zulma

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 00:02

Thanks Carth, i removed the ':', now the link works proper.

By god man, you are right! I totally forgot about that change. Thanks for that info, however i still make my druid exalted with that crappy faction Very Happy

About the enchants: im fully aware about the enchant I lack: im lacking the shoulder enchant which I just send over from my priest to my druid, im lacking the cloak enchant because this is not a proper cloak for a feral dps. Im not enchanting it because it is to be replaced soon by either an new drop or either the valorous badge one and im also lacking the +10 stats on my chest, it has the +8 stats atm. Been a bit short cash lately, just putted berserking on a old polearm and a day later i loot the hilt which also has berserking enchant on it. Anyway normally im always 100% correct on gemming and enchanting, my priest armory page can fully prove this.

So nothing to worry about i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 01:12

Hello from me also!

As Carth noticed some enchants and gems are poor and you have to work really fast on your gear if you want to increase your chances.

But anyway, whisper me tomorrow to do some heroics together.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 00:32

Use the X-mas holidays to gear up .... farm what you need to impress us.
We take a raid brake from 25 man raiding during xmas and new year so use that time to catch up.
I want to give you a chance - you must prove you re worth it first .
Try to do the best of your character the next 10 days - i ll be watching your armory profile and the progress you make daily.
Try to obtain the "best" someone can buy for money ,like crafed- boe items-greatness card -etc etc ,for your main spec (feral) .
Your efford to improve offspec gear (resto in your case from what i see) is not getting unnoticed either.
Will even try to contact you if there s a spot in an ICC10 man run so we can take a look at your performance.
After 2nd January we ll have a more detailed ingame chat.

P.s. You can also contact me or Xairox(Xairogue - alt) ingame.... Xairox is officer and also comes from belgium ..... he ll explain to you what kind of efford you need to make to get a trial chance and answer to any questions you might still have.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 01:35

i see what i wanted to see..... effort....
enchants gems hodir ..... everything looks fine

you can start your trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 09:49

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application   [Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Zulma - an Feral dps application
Page 1 of 1