Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuarian
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 00:10

Personal Information
Your real name: Jimmy B
Age and Country: 18, Sweden
Tell us about yourself:
Well, im a 18 (soonish 19) year old boy from Sweden. I'm in upper secondary highschool, last trimester now after the holidays, then im going to work or just chill for a year before I start studying again. I like to play alot of video- and computer games, world of warcraft of course. I've also tried loads of other MMORPG's, just because to see if they are any better than wow. Anyway, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and after the gym I usually have loads of spare time for homework and games or occasionally birthday party's etc. Well after February or Mars I will start with cardio so I can get ripped for the summer, which shoulden't come in the way for raiding.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I started playing Mars or April 2004(?) when vanilla wow came out, I started leveling a Tauren warrior on Azjol-Nerub (Normal server) because my brother and his friends played there. I enjoyed my first time leveling I remember since I was new to MMO's, later when had been 60 for some time I joined a guild called Legions of Valhalla which was a hardcore endgame raiding guild. They already had MC on farm so I got some gear there pretty fast and we started progressing through BWL not so far after I joined the guild. With this guild I cleared MC, BWL (Did not progress on nefarian since I was out of the country for a week on vaccation with my family but I killed him the next week if I remember correctly). ZG and AQ20 was instances which I also progressed and cleared with the same guild. I never entered naxx or AQ40 in level 60 on my warrior since our guild had a long guildbreak. Anyway, TBC came and my account got hacked by some goldfarmer and my cdkey was long gone since I didn't really know you could use it anymore (stupid much..). Anyway that did not let me down and I bought a new account pretty quick and started leveling a paladin and later a rogue which I got up to 2000 arena rating in season 3 so I had full vengeful on him, I did all the endgame instances on both of my characters, I do not belive I killed illidan on my paladin tho. Anyway Wotlk was the most fun leveling I have ever had in a MMORPG. The quest are EPIC! Seeing Arthas alot (I have played the wc3 campaign several times..) was just unbeliveable since he is my hero in this game.. Thrall can suck it. Well I leveled both my characters to 80 and cleared everything in 10man up to ulduar with IRL mates (puged 25mans). After that I started to level a warrior since I missed my old one, tho I leveled a orc female this time. And yeh I have done all the instances so far, except ICC25 and I have not killed Saurfang in 10 btw since our ranged wasnt topnotch. And thats pretty much my WoW experience.
I have also played LOADS of other MMORPG's during this time just because like I said, wanted to try sometime new and see if it was any better than WoW. Age of Conan was really fun up to around lvl 40 or 50 whatever when the quests ended and you had to GRIND your way to level 60/70! That just ruined it for me, the PvP was great in that game and I kinda miss it but world of warcraft's is just as good. Anyway I have also played LOTRO, Pirates something online, Final fantasy online (didnt understand a thing in that game..) and recently Aion which SUCKED I'd say! Might add something more if I can remember..
Info about your computer and internet connection: Got 4gig ram, Geforce 9800GT, Intel core2 3ghz blabla, 500gig hard drive etc etc, I do not lagg or anything on the best settings in wow or any other new game atm.. And atm I got Telia 24Mbit broadband.
How stable is your internet connection?: I rarely get dc, maybe once a week if they are updating everybody's routers.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 30 I'd say I havent really checked, but I do not lagg.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? I have 90ms right now and that is with Spotify + skype conversation on.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Starchaser
Class & Race: Warrior, Orc
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Jewelcrafting 428/450. Mining 450/450. Cooking 340/450. Fishing 383/450
Main spec: Fury
Off Spec: Tank (Have arms atm cause im pvping)
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Starchaser

Information about your Keybindings: Guess you can see this on the screenshot I'm posting, anyway.
F - Fury: Hamstring. Prot: Thunderclap
C - Heroic Throw both speccs
V - Fury: Rend in battle stance, Pummel in berserker. Prot: Rend
G - Fury: Piercing Howl. Prot: Berserker Rage. Fury: Slam
E: Fury: Sunder armor. Prot: Intervene
Q - Fury: Recklessness/Retaliation. Prot: Disarm
Alt 1 - Macro; Battle stance + 2h
Alt 2 - Macro; Defensive Stance + 1h + Shield
Alt 3 - Macro; Berserker stance + 2h
Shift 3 - Prot: Shield Bash
Shift 4 - Prot: Last stand
Shift R - Intimidating shout both stances
Shift C - Prot: Shockwave
Shift F - Prot: Concussion Blow
Shift Q - Prot: Shield wall
Shift E - Prot: Spellreflect
Shift G - Prot: Enraged Regeneration
Mouse button 4 - Heroic strike both speccs
Mouse button 5 - Prot: Taunt. Fury: Cleave
Alt Q - Demoralizing Shout
Alt E - Blood Rage

Well thats some of my keybindings /w if you want more info.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: Check "WoW history or any other MMO" soz.
Classic: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG
TBC: SSC, Gruul, Kara, TK, BT
WotLK: Naxx, Ulduar, EoE, VoA, ICC10 (Not saurfang), OS, ToTcrusader.
Hodir rep level : Honored
First aid level : 450/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Rogue lvl 70 season 3 2000+ rating. Warrior season 2 or 3 1800.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Have been doing some rogue movies, but im not that great at special effects, was some time ago.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A friendly progressing guild that have a sense of humor.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid almost everyday, unless I go to a birthday party or something of course.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I do.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Not that I can think of. LULZ, my browser crashed but luckily everything was still left, told this to Kryxix, he probably thinks im retarded :p

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c195/Akuarian/?action=view&current=asldoal.jpg
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 21:49

Akuarian wrote:

Checked armory twice you were Protection//Arms spec'ed with pvp gear on, both times. At least i am not an officer so it won't matter much that i will not be checking a third time, but I think you should spec fury and logout with pve gear on, incase anyone else checks.
FYI, exalted hodir reputation is a must have.
Back to top Go down
Akuarian
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 21:52

Carth wrote:
Akuarian wrote:

Checked armory twice you were Protection//Arms spec'ed with pvp gear on, both times. At least i am not an officer so it won't matter much that i will not be checking a third time, but I think you should spec fury and logout with pve gear on, incase anyone else checks.
FYI, exalted hodir reputation is a must have.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to logg out with my pve this time, no one has told me anything so it was really good you did and I thank you for it.
I'll start working on the reputation right away.

Sincerely Starchaser

Update: Exalted with Sons of Hodir now.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 22:07

Okey this was the fastest rep-up i've seen ;p was it too many emblems? gz
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 01:44

i still can only see pvp gear
Back to top Go down
Kaya
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 01:07

can i ask how many emblems it cost you to get the rep up
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 07:41

From Neutral > Friendly to Exalted around 75 emblems (520 Reputation each).
Back to top Go down
Akuarian
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:17

Think I had about 8k rep in on honored and it cost me about 46emblems to get to exalted =)
Back to top Go down
Akuarian
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 12:59

Been in my PvE gear with fury specc some time now but I understand that y'all are busy with your families (;
Just wanted to update the topic so you don't forget about me (;

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:42

Nice armory profile still...
current members (high) activity doesnt allow us to recruit any class atm but a resto druid .
We have to decline for now... Gl and happy new gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application   [Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Starchaser Orc Fury/Prot Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1