Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pigeondude

[Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock   [Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock EmptySat 01 May 2010, 23:46

Personal Information
Your real name:Alastair
Age and Country:27 Scotland
Tell us about yourself:i have recently graduated from uni, got married and moved house. first things first my shifts are in a 10 week rotationl pattern so there is some weeks i might only be able to raid once and some weeks i can raid all 3 times. (just letting you know from the offset), now thats out the way, im a gamer at heart. i love playing computer games of all types. i own a pc (ofc), ps3, xbox 360, wii (for the wife) and i also still play my snes and megadrive. I love games of all types, from Guitar Hero, to Call of duty, to Tony hawks pro scater.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I started playing wow a month before burning crusade back on aggammagan. i was leader of a social guild back then while leveling. i then joined a raiding guild and completed everything up to sunwell. then wrath came out and my guild decided to some to twisting neather, i followed and the guild collapsed. i joined bad blood and then rising sun anbd raided up untill uldar was clear. i then took a well deserved break from wow to finished uni, and get married. and here i am Smile
Info about your computer and internet connection: amazing internet conection, 20 meg fibre line, pc ok for running wow but a bit old these days.
Do you use an Authenticator?:OFC
How stable is your internet connection?:99%
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?50 ish
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?80 ish
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No, never
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? : yes

Character Information
Character Name: pigeondude
Class & Race: druid, tauren
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): alchemy- 450, herbin- 465, cooking - 400
Main spec:Resto
Off Spec:boomkin of tank, i can do feral dps but its the weakest of my specs gear and skill wise.
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=pigeondude

Information about your Keybindings: healbot for healing and just hotkeys for important stuff (i call them oh shit buttons)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:all
TBC:all
WotLK:up to uldur
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :80
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?: max rating of about 1400,
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:i can edit videos together as well as capture them, i have web design skills and programing skills. i used to run my old guilds web site
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+pigemon - lock

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?no
What do you expect from Results May Vary?fun times and serious raids
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?work permitting yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?it varies week to week what days i cant raid but if im not working i can raid
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)im my own man Smile, my wife a wee bit but i comprimise with her on other things
Any additional information you need to tell us?im a dedicated player and quick to make friends. i take critisism well and work hard to improve myself. im always open to suggestions as i know i dont know everything. i dont mind playing a spec im not good with if you give me time to get used to it. i also dont mind swaping between my 2 toons. im not in it for gear but to have enjoyable raids. i like to emerse myself in all things wow, pvp heroics farming mats etc. i love it all.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app. i know you arent looking for my class specificaly but you said was ok to appy anyways so here i am.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):i use a very basic ui. heal bot and DBM with blizzard frames, not been in raid yet this install so dont have any pics to share. if need be i can post my basic ui but i take it you get the picture.

If i have missed anything give me a shout. Thanks
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

[Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock   [Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock EmptySun 02 May 2010, 03:39

gear is outdated. i m sry application is declined.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Pigeondude - Druid - Tank/Healer, Pigemon - Lock
Page 1 of 1