Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Druid tank application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toradora

[Declined] Druid tank application. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 23:39

Personal Information
Your real name: Elliott
Age and Country: 18/England
Tell us about yourself: I work three days a week, live a "Chilled out" life...you could say and i'm an extremely kind person (I swear to god, it's not a lie. :>) there MAY be times when I act like a wanker but deep down. I'm a softie. <3
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:Started playing WoW at the beginning of the Sunwell patch, ironically never ever setting foot in there once.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or NoIndeed I did.

Character Information
Character Name: Toradora
Class & Race: Druid/Tauren of course.
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also)Leatherworking/Skinning (though most likely going to switch skinning out with Mining/Enchanting for the stamina bonus.
Raid spec:0/58/13
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) Don't have many. I'm a bit of a clicker but that's because I ALWAYS have my hand on my mouse. I only ever use F and G (Charge and FFF respectively)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yep.
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos) Done every single raid out at the moment besides a full Ulduar clear.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Not a big PvP fan, but I'm not retarded in that area just so you know.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Friends/Gear/A warm bed. <3
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why?What's not to like about instant flight form right?
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?I'm not sure about this one. Yeah, I'm a team player and all and currently have dual spec for Moonkin, but I have a lot of blues in Moonkin form and can only pull around 2.2k dps.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I THINK i can raid on any day to be honest. Depending on the times.
Any additional information you need to tell us?I'm not a HUGE fan of DKP kind of seems silly to me but I'm not totally against it. The way I play my character is how I like to play my character.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
Toradora

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 23:42

/sigh

UI didn't go through. [Declined] Druid tank application. Wowscrnshot042509003506
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 09:14

Can I ask you why did you take Master Shapeshifter instead of Naturalist?

What I mean is that you rarely change forms in PvE (or at least not that often for your mana not to regen) and MS gives you 4% increased damage (less in cat) for 5 points total where Naturalist gives you 10 % for the same ammount.
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 10:16

You said you have done all raid except ulduar, to be honest i don't se malygos achievements on armory, are you sure you killed it?
Your shoulder enchant... pvp, we don't like it.
And your gemming is far from perfect too.
And my favourite: What do you expect from Results May Vary? Friends/Gear/A warm bed. <3 Tbh RMV expects a bit more from a possible tank.
You are also not a big fan of DKP, we use it, and i must say it works perfectly.
Your First Aid skill 0...
Back to top Go down
leclaris
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 10:27

thought his app was a joke though Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 11:00

Zynthar wrote:

Your shoulder enchant... pvp, we don't like it.

I agree on this enchant. I am gonna get it myself once I get T8 shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 11:20

Application denied. Thank you for considering this guild and good luck finding one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Druid tank application.   [Declined] Druid tank application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Druid tank application.
Page 1 of 1