Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] mage deadnova

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] mage deadnova Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:36

Personal Information
Your real name: alex visch
Age and Country: 20 in holland
Tell us about yourself:
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: my wow history is. when lich king started i was very active when it was out. i have experienced all lich king raids. i was playing in the guild bushido 3 months ago but i got hacked thats why i didnt play for 3 months. i have my account back and want to rock into icc again. before bushido i wasnt in any good guild. maybe you know the deathartist or maybe not. at least we were the first pug on the server that cleared lich king normal. and i always pugged so far. But in a guild is more reliable that the people come and so this apply. I am also a very active pvper back then
Info about your computer and internet connection:
Do you use an Authenticator?:no
How stable is your internet connection?: stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 100
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 193
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : yes a friend
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?[ /b] Answer in Yes or No
yes

[b]Character Information

Character Name: deadnova
Class & Race: undead mage
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) enchanting 450 jewelcrafting 450.
Main spec: arcane
Off Spec:frost
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=deadnova

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:none
TBC:up to black temple
WotLK:10 man cleared hc 7/12 in 25 normal 8/12 hc mode 5/12 got both kingslayers in 10 man and 25 man
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
personal teamrating mmr
2vs2 1994 1994 2100
3vs3 1827 1985 2100
5vs5 2023 2023 2250
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: no
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) i dont have any experience with other classes from 70+

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? no
What do you expect from Results May Vary? nice raiding guild that raid together and have progress
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? very active
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) school work friends
Any additional information you need to tell us? i liked to have fun in the guild. i am very poor in applications people in bushido said it so dont make a conclusion about it. cause i fail miseravly at it

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:06

Hi,

You need to register to make your links work on the forum as we can not see them.

Without looking into your game history i have some serious concenrs about the integrity of your account: You have already been hacked, not played for 3 months, still have no authenticator and allow a friend to play on your account still??

We have had members hacked recently and as we are a small guild this affects us greatly. I am more than concerned that your account status is still extremely vulnerable to attack and also i do not like or agree with people sharing their game account.

How would you ensure no futher hacks took place or ensure to us that it was actually you playing on your account during game time?

Moo
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 14:44

Hello.

I just wanted to ask you something about your previous raiding activity. You state that you have done "up to BT" in TBC, but your TBC reputation shows that either this was rushed through a couple of times after it was considered progress, or you didnt raid serious. I dont mean to judge, cus not everyone has been raiding semi- to hardcore, but it seems to me that your rep is way too low to have been doing any serious raiding in that expansion. Ashtongue and SotS is only on friendly and honored, and you also lack exalted with all the dungeon ones, which was considered a minimum for serious raiding Smile Whatever you did in TBC is fine with me, but stating somewhat more spesific is always nice.

You were hacked for 3 months and just now returned to the game, you said. But WotlK has been out for way longer, so did you not progress before ICC? You say you pugged, but was it none of the earlier WotlK content? Your raid experience is a littlebit thin, but that can be weighed up in arena, since your high ratings would suggest you have skills in the game.

Dont take this all wrong as im not here to shoot you, im just curious, thus i ask these questions. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 16:00

My account is protected for sure the friend that knows it is trustable he is computer expert and fixing my computer if something is wrong. I logged on without protection on a other computer and was instantly hacked.I have upraded the account in merge account so have 2 protective wallz. i can change password if you want so i only can come in but i think its not necserray if you think so i changed it this is my:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Deadnova

nice question i had a other characther before this one with the raiding experience. in tbc. Cant say that if you can see the dates of the wotlk achievement like totc totgc or icc10 you can see its way back. i cleared fall of the lich king on
26-02-2010 this is without any buff the 10 player content. i can agree about the tbc one necroq was the name. but i was very active in the lich king sevalli is my alliance mage you can see the ulduar achievements pretty early.

achievements
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Deadnova

regards, deadnova
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 16:21

kingruleswar wrote:
My account is protected for sure the friend that knows it is trustable he is computer expert and fixing my computer if something is wrong. I logged on without protection on a other computer and was instantly hacked.I have upraded the account in merge account so have 2 protective wallz.
Until you have an authenticator - your account is not protected by any means.

I thought so too that I was safe, I didn't log on any other PC than mine, which has tons of antispyware etc, and no one except my GF knew my password. I got hacked some time ago.

So - get an authenticator and then you can claim that your account is "protected for sure" Smile
Back to top Go down
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 16:27

will do it right away dont want to be hacked again. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 09:29

Please logout with your PvE gear, or that is it?
Back to top Go down
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:03

sorry, didnt know i logout in my pvp gear. I cannot log in i am at work i will come online tonight at 18:00-19:00 o clock realm time. i will logout in pve gear or you can inspect me ingame how my gear is.

regars, deadnova
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:05

Enough good geared. Please give us the weekend to discuss about your application.
Back to top Go down
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:54

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 21:50

You have read about our brake for the next two weeks? You have problem with that?

If not, then talk with an officer to check your mic on ventrilo before the invitation.

You are accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
kingruleswar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 23:22

i will contact thx for the trial ship ventrilo must be fine i worked alot with it.

regards, deadnova
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 23:47

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mage deadnova   [Accepted] mage deadnova Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] mage deadnova
Page 1 of 1