Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] request to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wooshy
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] request to join Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] request to join   [Declined] request to join EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 22:21

Personal Information
Your real name: Ahed
Age and Country: 37 years old from Jordan and i livein Saudi Arabia.
Tell us about yourself: i love to play wow daily and i play it since the first warcraft in 1994 and the wow since late 2004
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing a Rogue in doomhammer late 2004 i level it to 60 then befoer that TBC comes so i got it to 70 and started a druid to be a healer when WoTLK comes i took them both to 80 and i made a DK but all the time i never met a real players just fun playing ppl so my experiance is 0 till i joined a guild that they told me alot and i started imroving my self then i made a paladin to be my tank and 2 months ago i made a mage and still on improving it but still no best raiding ppl so raids before WoTLK is not so good
Info about your computer and internet connection: avarage computer, got 3GB ram and so nothing special here..
I've got a very stable connection, and disconnecting isalmost none happen maybe 1 or 2 times.
How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable, if not perfect.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: Around 30-70 FPS.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes I did.
Character Information

all toons in Doomhammer - Alliance

Character Name: Megaheat, Wooshy (Main) , Deathmega, Palatino & Argilah
Class & Race:
Megaheat = Rogue Human
Wooshy = Druid Night Elf (Resto & Balance)
Deathmega = Dk human (Blood & Frost)
Palatino = Paladin Darnai ( protection & Retri)
Argilah = Mage Gnome ( Arcane and still dosen't decide what si the other )

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
Druid - Eng 450 & Mining 450
Paladin - Mining & BS 450
DK - Herb & Alchim 450
Mage - Tailor & JC 450

Druid , Pala & Mage all ith icc patterns

Armory Profile: .

Information about your Keybindings: i have no idea about that
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: yes

TBC: yes in all dungons & Kara but not full as WoTLK comes
WotLK: Naxx, 10/25. Ulduar 10/25, (not much bosses). Totc 10 and 25, but mage not yet.also ICC10 9/12 max done but i knwo tacks for all and 6/12 25m all on normal and also as u know pugs only do lootship hc
Hodir rep level : if u mean Sons of hodiar is exalted with 4 toon druid , pala dk & mage.
First aid level : 450 on all.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? No,.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Unforunatley, no.

[b]What do you expect from Results May Vary?: I expect a friendly atmosphere and good knoeledge for the game and raids also will be very loyal to guild.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ye I am.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? It does.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to have 200% attendance.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Noone, really.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I enjoy playing druid , Pala & Mage so will move any needed on if not all the 3 and mabe the others later if i got accepted and if possible i prefare mage.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Wooshy
and this is my mage
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Argilah
my pala
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Palatino

PS: the person who told me about u his name is Taraxex Bloodelf hunter he told me about u and he is kicked as he is away and coulden't connect to game for relocating

Last edited by wooshy on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 01:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] request to join   [Declined] request to join EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 23:20

To post links on the forums you need to complete the registration of your account.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Wooshy
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] request to join   [Declined] request to join EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:40

Hi Ahed,

Thank you for your application. I trust you would be a loyal player and i like the 200% attendance thing. That made me laugh Smile

I have looked at your toons and i am a little concerned that you dont actually know which toon you are most comfortable with. Your Pala seems slightly better geared than druid and on your app you say you would perhaps like to play mage. I too have a mage alt and they are incredibly fun.

We do not have current vacancies for a resto druid, however we are open to exceptional applications from all classes. I feel that in this case your time and experience on the druid would not warrant an exceptional status and therefore i will have to decline your application.

Thank you for taking time to apply and good luck in finding a future raiding guild.

Moo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] request to join   [Declined] request to join Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] request to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: