Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceblast

[Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -    [Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -  EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 09:39

Personal Information
Your real name: Jamie VB
Age and Country: 25 from England, Yorkshire to be exact... This does not mean i shag sheep ! Smile
Tell us about yourself: i am married for 4 years now with a baby who is 3 months old now, i enjoy having a laugh and cheering ppl up and making friend on vent.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I have been playing wow since vanilla raiding many of the vanilla instances on my mage for many many years much to the wifes distaste, this was on an old account when i decided to try quit i got rid of the account.. now im back with five level 80's sigh lol, i was on veknilash and since the pvp is no existant and i wanted to x fer to cut down raiding as much i thought ur guilds 2 day raid schedule sounded pretty sweet.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Intel I7, 2x 4850 1gb's crossfired, 6 gig DDR 3, SSD operating system, i could bore you with the rest of my kit but i chose not to lol, and i run o2 broadband 8mb very stable and doesnt dc.
Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes it protects my account from my wife and Ting tong
How stable is your internet connection?: Very
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60fps stable.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? round 100ms on twisting nether.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :not a chance
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes, With the item level avg does this mean i can not raid as a bloodsail pirate ? Very Happy

Character Information
Character Name: Iceblast
Class & Race: Troll Mage
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Tailoring 441 Enchanting 450 Cooking 450 Fishing 450 Firstaid 450
Main spec: Fire
Off Spec: Frost PvP
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=iceblast

Information about your Keybindings: basicly i use everything near my left hand and 8-10 buttons on my mouse every spell is basicly keybound, my main abilitys are on my mouse such as my fireball macro, pyro, blink .etc and many more, i have taken aoe abilitys which i find work nice in boss fights and have blastwave on Q dragons breath on E and i could go on but basicly i like to pvp and clicking isnt an option.... i do enjoy a good keyboard turn tho .. lol JK
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes i like to chat and have a laugh
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 clears
TBC: Kara , Mag, Grul , TK clears, BT 1/2 down and SW couple of boses in all this experiance was on my old account and vanilla also
WotLK:some of this is on my old main Nax 10 / 25 , Ulduar 10/25 , Ulduar 10 hm's all cept yog, Toc 10/25, Togc 25 2/3 bosses , ICC10/25 Clear, ICC10 hc 11/12 and have drake, ICC25 hc 9/12 know tacs and have attempted Putri and sindri also.
Hodir rep level : Exhaulted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? 1500 rated but was only loling with my m8 elly shammy i aim to get 2k + this server due to arena parnters being available, vek'nilash had zero arena intrest, RMP in cata is going to be sweet.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not realy, i have developed an immunity to my nagging wife does that count? lol
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+ il just list my chars i have lol : Lock 45, Hunter 60 , DK 64, Mage 80, Priest 80, Warrior 80 Prot has 6.2k gs gear i plan on bringing him over at some point, Rogue 80, Druid 80.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Nope i just transfered
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Couple of good raids that i can bash some buttons and nuke some shit
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Im pretty much BIS for fire atm i could respec but my fire gear gets me ranked on world of logs alot Smile
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yea Fine, even gives me chance to use my orange wed's cinema tickets woot lol.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can raid both ur raid days i usualy come on on other days after my baby is asleep.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) no one my wife is generaly in the kitchen lol.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Bisto makes gravy?

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I dont have a picture of my UI, however i roll with the standards addons, Decursive, DBM, Omen, Mage nuggets, Gladius for pvp , and of course being a fire mage recount fills up a good 3/4 of my screen lol jk

Well thats me hope to hear from u guys soon hehe albino
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

[Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -    [Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -  EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 12:40

Hello Jamie,

Your application is very good. Your gear balance is perfect for fire. It seems you have everything from what we are looking for. We(I) need a Mage like crazy ;p

You are accepted for trial. Contact any officer for an invite. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Iceblast - 80 - Troll - Fire Mage -
Page 1 of 1