Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunofabeach

[Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach   [Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 17:19

Personal Information

Your real name: Stephen (Surname will easily identify me as its rather unique)

Age and Country: 33 and live in the UK

Tell us about yourself: hmmm, not sure whats relivant here, I play Golf in hot weather, I'm an avid photographer again in hot weather and I enjoy a good pint of Cider, surprisingly in hot weather. The UK is not the best place to enjoy my hobbies with the lack of hot weather. When the hot weather disappears I'm a home server enthusiast and try to incorporate a lot of different technologies into my home. Latest project is home theatre and home automation bits and pieces.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Ive played WOW since just before release of TBC. Leveled a hunter to 70, after a few noobish months of BG's I found my calling in a Holy priest healer for the rest of TBC. I all content except Sunwell, 1st boss turned out o be a real nightmare. I do miss TBC with the more thought needed in healing and not just spam heal everything as WotLK is now. Hoping Cata is more along the lines of TBC healing to make it interesting again. Just before the end of TBC I started a Druid and this became my main for WotLK and completed all content except Algalon 25, hoping to do this at some point but my current guild is not interested.

Info about your computer and internet connection: Self built computer, 8GB RAM, 64GB SSD C: with 500GB disc for D:. Quad core 2.4ghz overclocked to 2.8ghz with 1 degree temp variation, Water cooled, GTX280 and about to add it to the water cooling system to make it even quieter. Motherboard is a ASUS Striker 2. I enjoy tinkering with it and seeing what else I can do with it, I dont do overclocking, more cinfiguration and VM experimenting. Always have a trusty backup if anything goes wrong. My computer with WOW, I have all graphocs on max and not a single problem, definately makes the game more enjoyable. My ISP is BT (British Telecoms for those not in the UK) with a 20mb line, normally get 4-6mbs as I am so close to the exchange in my area.

Do you use an Authenticator?: yep, an absolute must now, seems more and more players get hacked nower days.

How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable, had a couple of DC's I can remember and thats it.

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40+, does go a bit under sometimes but rarely, again depends on whats happening, for example the trash before Sindragosa and all the spell animations it takes me down to about 10fps. On boss fights its easily handled by the GPU at around 40fps.

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? hangs around 150, again depends what time of day and whats going on in Dalaran. The inevitable Mammoth train doesnt really cause too many problems.

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nope, only me

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Sunofabeach

Class & Race: Troll Rogue

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Engineering, collecting all recipies and got the bullets from ICC reciepe
Jewelcrafting, only just got it to 450, have my main recipies and starting on the others as and when i get the tokens.
Cooking is around 40, again my ols main had it maxed and supplied all cooking needs, I will max it shortly.
Fishing is 0, again my ols main had it maxed and supplied all fishing needs, i will be leveling it shortly.

Main spec: Combat, armour pen ftw

Off Spec: Mutilate, not very competant as It was never needed. Currently off spec is combat, change it regularly to try stuff out.

Armory Profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Sunofabeach

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I dont use complicated keybinding, the main bindings are my main attacks, 2=Sinister Strike 3=Evicedrate 4=Slice and Dice 6=Fan of Knifes. The rest are all in CD timers and used at the appropriate times. The system works well for me and I dont suffer from loss of dps due to this.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic: Cleared all content with alts at somepoint, unfortunately not at the correct level I think it would have been a great challenge.

TBC: Managed to get all the way to the first boss in Sunwell during TBC, completed all content now but with pugs etc.

WotLK: Nearly all content on my previous main. the only fight missing is Algalon 25. Current guild is not too bothered about older content raiding

Hodir rep level : Exalted

First aid level : 86 and working on it, as previously mentioned this is my alt (now main) so very low, working on it atm should be completed quickly

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Done probably a total of 50 Arena matches on all characters, never got into PVP, done loads of BGs.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I deal with Server, network and workstation security for a huge global organisation. Could advise on firewall and network securities if anyone is interested. I do also have a big interest in Home Server and the new upcoming Project Vail to be released in the next few months from Microsoft.

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)sadly I have 1 of every class to level 80, proficient in playing my Affliction Warlock, Protection Warrior, Ret Pally, Arcane mage, Elemental Shamen and Rest/Boomkin Druid. Less proficiently my Hunter, Death Knight and lastly my Shadow Priest. I have think I have played all the different talent trees on each character and know all the + and - of each class. TBH its made my game better knowing what they all bring to a raid and making the best possible use of each class.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?yep, Iceblast

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I hope for a socail guild and a good laugh, progress is important but must be fun while progressing

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?yep, I hope I already have the optimal set up as it is. Obviously there are other specs to look at and definately willing to respec if needed.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yes, i do have an occassional late shift to complete so might not be able to make it all the time. I have prior notice of these days and would update any roster/calendar setup ypou might use.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I would hope to be online 6/7 nights, I do have a job and need to be working Moonday - Friday. Major release patch days or the rest of the week I tend to have off to get into the content asap

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me

Any additional information you need to tell us? I hope to join as a social rank, dont really want to get back into hardcore raiding until Cata and if accepted I will reapply as a raider if your interested. I dont really think you will be too bothered with all the info I have supplied here but it gives you an idea of what I've completed and too what level and an idea of what i'm capable of.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img696/7386/wowscrnshot092210180934.jpg
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

[Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach   [Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 06:18

Contact me in-game please.
Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Combat Rogue - Sunofabeach
Page 1 of 1