Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdrawn]Application Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsesiv
Grunt
Grunt

[Withdrawn]Application Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 10:59

Personal Information

Your real name: Gabriel

[b]Age and Country: 25 years old Romania

[b]Tell us about yourself: I`m a relaxed guy ,who enjoy playing wow in my free time .Curently a student,graduating next year.Living alone atm so i don`t need to be at 23pm in bed Razz

[b]Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Well i started playing a mage in vanilla wow then i changed to druid(alliance).Before wotlk was released i started leveling a rogue on this server.I deleted my chars from alliance and i`m focusing only on my rogue now.

[b]Info about your computer and internet connection: 4GB RAM 9600 GeForce never had problems with internet connection so i`l say it`s very stable.

[b]Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes

[b]Character Information

[b]Character Name: Obsesiv

[b]Class & Race: Rogue undead

[b]Professions (including Cooking & Fishing)
: Letherworking 450 / skinning 450 / cooking 357 /313 fishing

Main spec:Assasination 51/13/7

[b]Off Spec: muti spec 41/5/25

[b]Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Obsesiv

[b]Information about your Keybindings
: 1. Sinister Strike
2. Eviserate
3. Stealth
4. Kidney Shot
5. Vanish
and many others combinations with shift

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes ofc

Previous PvE Experience: MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/TK/SSC/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos everything on my warrior.On my rogue i did naxx/maly/sarth on normal and heroic.Even if i didn`t raided ulduar yet i know tactics on every boss except yoggy

Hodir rep level :exalted

[b]First aid level :450

[b]Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?
Nothing to impress u guys on season 5 and 6

[b]Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:no

[b]What do you expect from Results May Vary? I`ve noticed u guys are a great guild, with nice people.i`ve raided with some of u heroics or pugs.I also know that u have some romanian people in guild Razz.First of all i expect RMV to be a friendly guild that enjoy raiding and who works hard for new achievments or hardmodes.

[b]Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Everytime u ask me to do it, i don`t have a problem with that.I can change also to bandage spec Razz

Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why?: I enjoy playing my rogue and i won`t quit till i see arthas dead Razz I don`t know why, i just like rogue class probably because the stealth ability

[b]We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? I have alot of free time so every day and every hour is perfect for me Razz

[b]How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I`m a dedicated player and for that i need alot of free time.And free time for me is not a problem atm

[b]Any additional information you need to tell us? I know that my gear isn`t perfect,i need alot more stuff to improve it and even if i don`t have ulduar gear, i know how to push my dps to the maximum.I`m also applying for this guild not for the loot, i just want quality raids with smart people who like to spend time usefull.I know also that is hard for me to get a spot for 25 man and i won`t ask for a spot until i`m full prepared. I`l also be pleased with 10 man raids in the start .I noticed u have only 2 rogues and i hope u guys will add more competition Razz .In the end i would like to say joining your guild would make me more than happy and honored !!! THANKS for readying my application

[b]Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img34/2506/234q.jpg
Back to top Go down
meserie
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 12:05

rl friend of mine.Big vouch for him. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 12:31

"I can change also to bandage spec" = PRO!

Tho your gear is a bit low, but your expereience seems fine, it won't be an easy decision for the officers.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 16:22

Hello!
Armory is down for me 2 days now, i will also reply when it's up. But in the meantime try to get a new and recent screenshot of your UI, this one if of your druid in Karazhan(?), like 2 years old.

Back to top Go down
Obsesiv
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 22:17

well it`s almost the same but ofc i can make another screenshot
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptySat 30 May 2009, 07:12

Generally:
Good writen application. At the moment we have 1 rogue, i think Civilization is a gonner since he applied to Rising Sun (got declined btw). There is also an incoming rogue application this week, so there will be some competition, like you asked for. Gearwise you're behind, but if you have the survivability of Annlee, her understanding of the fights and a good portion of her dps, you might be able to make it.

Note that some of the hardest fights require alot of movement from the melees, avoidance of aoe attacks and landmines, not walking infront of the boss, constant dismantling, interrupting, right positioning inside yogg's portals, etc. All those, ofcourse, while sustaining a high dps.

Specifically:
There are no 10man Ulduar runs officialy organised as a guild event. Still there are usually 3 Ulduar runs being organised by guild members, but the invites are not only sent to people from the guild. So, since you are a rl friend of Meserie, you could ask him to let the leader of the run know that you want in and throw you a calendar invite.

Quote :
I know also that is hard for me to get a spot for 25 man and i won`t ask for a spot until i`m full prepared.
I see trials getting removed from the guild when they cannot show the expected results, you state beforehand you are not ready to be deployed onto 25man content. Officers should consider this.

But it's a good application, you explain yourself straight up and you have a nice gaming attitude. If you have a stable connection, don't get sick at Mondays and keep the meters rolling you could have a good chance.
A good player, even undergeared, will stand out in a way even in their first raid. See Annlee's 1st Satharrion+drakes raid, wielding Karazhan/Magister's Terrace unenchanted weapons but impressive aoe avoidance dance, and undergeared Openseason outhealing anything in Ulduar, leaving the "who is this guy" aftereffect.

Good luck with your appication and gief UI. ^^
Back to top Go down
Obsesiv
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 00:45

1. I don`t know who Annlee is so i can`t make myself an ideea of how my dps or survivability should be
2.I said i`m not prepared for 25 ulduar only because i think u guys have some better geared dps`ers and i won`t have a spot for now and i can improve myself with some runs in 10 man
3. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/7351/wowscrnshot060109033229.jpg

thanks for support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 03:55

10 man raids are not guilds priority nor are they officially organized by the guild.
Beeing in the guild wouldnt guarantee you a spot on these since they re organized private and some people outside guild get invites aswell if they re accepted as reliable and good players...meaning try to grab opportunity to get an invitation to a 10man (Meserie could inform you when where etc)be online when they happen ... fill a spot if one is avaliable and try to prove yourself.

25 man .... admitting you re not rdy yet doesnt help me give a positiv answer atm since we actually want a "ready one" for progression nights.

Will think about it ... check sittouts situation and give you answer in few days .

Last edited by lungorthin on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 01:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Obsesiv
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 15:41

thanks for the fast reply.I`l speak with meserie about 10 man raids and wait for a final answer. HF
Back to top Go down
Obsesiv
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 23:33

u can close the topic.thanks for ur time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Application Rogue   [Withdrawn]Application Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Application Rogue
Page 1 of 1