Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkarian

[Declined]Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Arcane mage   [Declined]Arcane mage EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 23:35

Your real name: Zayed
Age and Country: 24 Dubai
Tell us about yourself: I am a self-starter dedicated, hard-working person who works well with other, punctual, detail oriented a team player, great organizational and interpersonal skills.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: KARA , ZA ,Grull ,BT, naxx 25 ,maly,OS 25
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name:Arkarina
Class & Race: Mage undead
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also)Herb gathering 450&tialoring 389
Raid spec: arcane 55/5/11
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)I'm using MMO WOW mouse and it works great.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)Yes
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)Yes,but haven't play in wotlk.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect a good and friendly guild which treating ppl the way they like to be treating.
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why?Yes,I've been playing this charr for 2years and i've never really been bored geek
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I can raid almost evry day.
Any additional information you need to tell us?Nothing special I love you

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)
(Link here
Back to top Go down
Feeks
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Feeks

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane mage   [Declined]Arcane mage EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 14:48

I cannot find you in the armory, do you play on another server at this moment?
ow your char's name is arkarian, typo in your application?
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane mage   [Declined]Arcane mage EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 00:08

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane mage   [Declined]Arcane mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1