Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Mage arcane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gianii

[Declined] Mage arcane Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Mage arcane   [Declined] Mage arcane EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 08:00

Personal Information

Your Firstname:Gabriel
Age and Country:30 romanian/greek
Tell us about yourself:I like playing wow,lvling alts,hang out with friends and i am a dedicated raider
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:Well my first server was terokkar since 2009.The server was not progresing and most guilds could not even kill proffesor putricide in ICC10/25.I tried many guilds but none could so i thought with some of my friends to x-realm.
Info about your computer and internet connection:Internet connection is like 190-270 in dalaran/ICC10/25 and latency 40-60(rarely at 20-30)
Do you use an Authenticator?:No
How stable is your internet connection?:I dont any dc's
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?240
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?232-270
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :Well only my wife but she is playing on terokkar on her character so its not a problem
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No.Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Gianii
Class & Race: Mage/Undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)Alchemy+herbalism all second proff are below 200.I dont have any rare repicies for alchemy because i mostly gather mats for the basic things,like flasks,potions,elixirs etc.Both alchemy and herbalism are at 450
Main spec:
Off Spec:
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)None
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)Yes
Previous PvE Experience:

Classic:None
TBC:None
WotLK:OS sarth10/25+3D.Totc10/25 all clear ToGc10 2/5 ICC10 10/12 and i know tacts for first 6 on HC as ive been at all six but couldnt down them.ICC25 6/12 and also been at first four on HC but downed only marrow and gunship
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :287
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)I was in a 2v2 team and reached till 900 team rating warr+mage
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:No sorry
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)Druid+paladin+hunter

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?No
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Cool members,decent raiders and have fun
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?To be honest i can raid almost all days exept saturday/sunday(only if i have guests or go out with friends)
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)None
Any additional information you need to tell us?No

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):Dont know how to link sorry
Back to top Go down
Gianii

PostSubject: Sorry   [Declined] Mage arcane EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 10:32

Forgot to post my main/off spec and armory

main spec:Arcane
Off spec:Frost(and sometimes fire)
Armory link
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Mage arcane   [Declined] Mage arcane EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:09

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Gianii
there ya go

"Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)None"

Now this is gonna be interesting..
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Mage arcane   [Declined] Mage arcane EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 20:25

Why you bought the off-pieces items from the vendor instead to do T10 setbonus 4?
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Mage arcane   [Declined] Mage arcane EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 06:37

Application declined, good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Mage arcane   [Declined] Mage arcane Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mage arcane
Page 1 of 1